Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [GM6] Help with engine  (Read 1074 times)

[GM6] Help with engine
« on: November 04, 2006, 06:26:18 pm »
I'm trying to make this small game, just for fun.
However, I'm having some hard time programming the ball, but as the ball as lots of interactions with other objects, I decided it would help more if I posted the actual file.
So, my problems are:
1.) Ball engine (there's something wrong with collisions)
2.) Could someone give me ideas on how to make a Select Team menu? I want to have 16 teams, and still have no clue on how to make two players choose them :\

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L03ZJU1Z
« Last Edit: November 04, 2006, 06:27:50 pm by Ricky »
Re: [GM6] Help with engine
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 11:24:05 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
Well I could help you but could you expand a bit more? And it would help to put it on the GMC
By expand I mean what problems are you having? what collisions? What do you want it to do?
-SK
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 11:47:04 pm »
My main problem is about the way the ball collides with the players... I don't really know how to put this, but when the slime jumps to hit the ball, sometimes the ball stays trapped inside the slime and later is thrown around...
Well, if this helps, my inspiration (and this game is so damn fun) was: http://www.slimeathlete.com/game.php?game=slime_soccer, my objective is to make the ball collide just like in that game. :P
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 01:56:02 am »
Rather than posting a link to a GM6 and having other people not only have to search for the error but fix it for you, tell us where it was and exactly what you want done. "There is something wrong" doesn't help us help you.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 05:05:34 pm »
Rather than posting a link to a GM6 and having other people not only have to search for the error but fix it for you, tell us where it was and exactly what you want done. "There is something wrong" doesn't help us help you.
Yea, sorry, I can't really explain very well, but I believed testing the game would get people to see the error. It's sorta of, sometimes, when the slimes jumps to get the ball, the ball gets stuck inside the slime and later the ball is released with lots of speed :\
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 47 queries.