Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24   Go Down

Author Topic: [Demo] The Crystal of Gidna  (Read 162069 times)

Re: The Crystal Of Gidna *New Screenshot*
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2006, 07:14:16 am »
  • :3
i realy like it dude !!! the tirle screen looks realy awesome
  • daniel-kun
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2006, 11:59:03 am »
  • Master Of Disaster
WOW man I love your stuff, You like KING SPRITER / TILER
WOOOW, very nice ;)
Keep in mind that most of the graphics are by .TakaM
Also, fixing the text in the titlescreen is easy, so that won't be a problem.
Thanks for feedback guys

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2006, 03:44:34 pm »
  • A little Alive
WOW man I love your stuff, You like KING SPRITER / TILER
WOOOW, very nice ;)
Keep in mind that most of the graphics are by .TakaM
Also, fixing the text in the titlescreen is easy, so that won't be a problem.
Thanks for feedback guys

well then your are both very awesome :)
cant wait till next screenshots
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2006, 09:19:55 pm »
Great new screenshot my friend!

btw did you changed your Titlescreen again? I love how it looks now.  :)
« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2006, 09:56:21 pm »
  • A little Alive
hej I,ve got an qeustion, is there ganna be a new demo out?
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2006, 07:50:55 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Hmm... Maybe in the next z3 (depends when it will be held).
I won't release a demo before christmas, that's for sure. Too many things to do.
Ok, now i would like to ask all of you guys one question:

"What would YOU like to see in Crystal of Gidna?"

Every idea is welcome, so please keep 'em coming! An item, dungeon or character maybe?

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2006, 12:08:59 am »
  • =/
 More interactive enviorments. So far, every fan game on ZFGC (Except CoD) has had minimum to no interactive enviorments. Being able to pick up things on the ground that have nothing to do with the actual game is alot better then nothing.
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2006, 07:10:17 am »
  • A little Alive
More interactive enviorments. So far, every fan game on ZFGC (Except CoD) has had minimum to no interactive enviorments. Being able to pick up things on the ground that have nothing to do with the actual game is alot better then nothing.

Uhm I also have that in my game :S
« Reply #168 on: November 23, 2006, 06:50:28 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Yes, that is very good suggestion and will be implemented to the game.
Damn, i've been so lazy i haven't finished the overworld yet! >.<
But, that's my main priority at the moment, so i should just kick my ass and start doing something. (I'm not that motivated as a tiler... >__>)
Oh, and if someone would like to help with music or anything, please contact me and let me know!
Year and a half... That's pretty long time to work on a game :)

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2006, 07:04:16 pm »
  • [sic]
I won't release a demo before christmas, that's for sure. Too many things to do.

Every idea is welcome, so please keep 'em coming! An item, dungeon or character maybe?
A new method of fighting. Horseback combat has been done or planned, on-foot is obvious, WW did shooting people from a boat. I think you should implement something, maybe combos, who knows, that'll give a new experience with combat in the game at some point. Perhaps arrows that can fly a certain distance, but you can set what direction they go in or where their final destination is in order to pick off enemies from afar. I don't know, but that would be wonderful.
« Reply #170 on: November 23, 2006, 07:32:51 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster

A new method of fighting. Horseback combat has been done or planned, on-foot is obvious, WW did shooting people from a boat. I think you should implement something, maybe combos, who knows, that'll give a new experience with combat in the game at some point. Perhaps arrows that can fly a certain distance, but you can set what direction they go in or where their final destination is in order to pick off enemies from afar. I don't know, but that would be wonderful.
More combos is a good idea, though i don't think they would help in fights. I already have somekind of combo, which isn't anything big, but it's something.
I'll just add more combos then i quess ;).
Damn, The Rod of Leehna was a perfect example of innovative thinking.
Wish i can add things as good as it had

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #171 on: November 24, 2006, 09:01:56 am »
i cant run the demo... it says unexpected error occurred when running the game. I've had that before too on my games, but i can't test yours.  :'(
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #172 on: November 24, 2006, 09:36:36 am »
If CoD is my game you're talking about, cloud of darkness, thanks for mentioning it. I have always considered interactive enviroments important in games, as they help make the game seem more real and lifelike, not completely static so all you can do is collide with them. I also have tried to make all the things you can do in MC, plus more, and I am now working on a system I call the HIS (Hylian Invention System) which has around 50 construction elements to build weapons and other items needed to progress in the game.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2006, 06:47:10 pm »
  • [sic]
If CoD is my game you're talking about, cloud of darkness, thanks for mentioning it. I have always considered interactive enviroments important in games, as they help make the game seem more real and lifelike, not completely static so all you can do is collide with them. I also have tried to make all the things you can do in MC, plus more, and I am now working on a system I call the HIS (Hylian Invention System) which has around 50 construction elements to build weapons and other items needed to progress in the game.
I doubt it. He was probably referring to COD, Choice of Destiny.
« Reply #174 on: November 26, 2006, 08:15:38 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
Sry to burst your bubble, but i have to agree with Kame. And, this topic ain't about your game, so back on-topic shall we.
Keep 'em ideas coming!

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

Raen

Are you retarded or something?
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2006, 11:36:46 pm »
  • I'm the gosh-darn Batman!
I haven't read this entire topic, so I don't know if anyone has told you this yet, but the demo was VERY laggy for me. And this is coming from someone with a rather good computer. You may want to work on that.
Other than the lag, this game is definately one of the better that I've seen. Good job ^-^

www.myspace.com/applesofidunn

And yes, this is Acid Rain.
« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2006, 12:10:53 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
I haven't read this entire topic, so I don't know if anyone has told you this yet, but the demo was VERY laggy for me. And this is coming from someone with a rather good computer. You may want to work on that.
Other than the lag, this game is definately one of the better that I've seen. Good job ^-^
Thanks. About the lag, it's fixed and will be a lot better in the next demo. I kinda rushed with the previous demo (for z3).

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2006, 07:27:42 pm »
The demo is very good and the game graphics too. But I don't like the speed of the Link... :)
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2006, 08:00:22 pm »
  • A little Alive
The demo is very good and the game graphics too. But I don't like the speed of the Link... :)

I also just played the demo, its pretty cool I love the way you have your own costum link and sprites and stuff, But the games doesn't look any thing like the screenies to bad.
further so of the thigns are a ltitle off, like the bottle self should be move more up, and the bottles are a bit off to,
and I also have to agree on the speed, I think you should makle it a little faster
what I did like as I said was the sprites, I also love the last heart that it turnes, and I love it when ou roll you see sand waves behind you, GENIUS.
O and a qeustion, some times the music goes really bad, is that just my pc or is that a little error ??
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2006, 08:10:56 pm »
It's an very old demo allot has been improved! And I know it because I beta tested lately a demo. And all I can say is it ROCKS!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 75 queries.

anything