Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bah how can you deny this beauty? (Potential spoilers)  (Read 2593 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
Bah how can you deny this beauty? (Potential spo...
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:17:00 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
[spoiler=CC:FFVII Intro]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D16uzMf8BOk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D16uzMf8BOk</a>[/spoiler]
[spoiler=CC:FFVII Angeal and Genesis vs Sephiroth. My personal favorite]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4</a>[/spoiler]

O_O Beautiful cutscenes.

This game has actually made me want to get a PSP lol
Re: Bah how can you deny this beauty? (Potential...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:19:49 pm »
[spoiler=CC:FFVII Intro]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D16uzMf8BOk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D16uzMf8BOk</a>[/spoiler]
[spoiler=CC:FFVII Angeal and Genesis vs Sephiroth. My personal favorite]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZaSipHuO4</a>[/spoiler]

O_O Beautiful cutscenes.

This game has actually made me want to get a PSP lol
!@#$%...lol...And everyone says that I was over exagerating the graphics of CC...Square! RETAIN YOUR THRONE AS GOD OF TEH CG!  oh and the KH cutscene engine looks EPIC!
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 05:51:18 pm »
*yawn*

Not interested in advent children 2.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 07:27:01 pm »
*yawn*

But don't you want to play as Cloud Zack and fight Sephiroth Sephiroth?
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 07:58:33 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
Hmmm. It's a relief to see Sephiroth smile and joke around. I want a PSP for this and MegaMan: Powered Up! (level maker FTW). And Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. Squeenix's cutscenes are the best. I was playing FF9 earlier and noticed that when Black Waltz No. 3 blows his ship up, he actually has the OH S&#T look on his face! Only Square could do that!

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 08:24:03 pm »
Hmmm. It's a relief to see Sephiroth smile and joke around.

They're trying to add things to salvage his personality, since he had none in the original game.

Only Square could do that!

Lol, no.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 08:32:02 pm »
Hey, I honestly don't care what anyone says, but I enjoyed this game. I got it the day of release and I was pleased with it, and I got what I expected out of it. And yes, the graphics are effin sexy for a handheld, blew my mind away. And I absolutely love that battle between Genesis and Sephiroth. I WAS going to record it, but someone beat me to it.
  • https://colbydude.com

gm112

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 09:02:43 pm »
Hey, I honestly don't care what anyone says, but I enjoyed this game. I got it the day of release and I was pleased with it, and I got what I expected out of it. And yes, the graphics are effin sexy for a handheld, blew my mind away. And I absolutely love that battle between Genesis and Sephiroth. I WAS going to record it, but someone beat me to it.
I hear ya! FF7 was a great game in my opinion. It was my first RPG, so yeah :P.
Hmmm. It's a relief to see Sephiroth smile and joke around.

They're trying to add things to salvage his personality, since he had none in the original game.
He only had none in the original because  sephy
Show content
[swiftu's TITTY language] or "emo guy"[/end swiftu's TITTY language]
was crazy thanks to Hojo screwing everything up.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 09:19:23 pm »
I didn't get spoiled or anything, but i just want to point out it's probably better to actually put in the topic title what you're  possibly spoiling.

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 09:48:43 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything

umm, no.  If you look back at the Nibelheim incident in FF7, he had plenty of personality.  He lost all of that when he went nuts.

...Now I wanna watch Last Order.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 11:51:41 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
*yawn*

But don't you want to play as Cloud Zack and fight Sephiroth Genesis?

Fixed 4 u. Although, your sarcasm in that statement makes me think you don't realize this plays nothing like FFVII, and you should probably research it a tad before commenting :P It's not a paint by numbers RPG as its predecessor was. Swiftu is credible because he's actually played the games he comments on <_< its good to have that credibility.

Anyway, Sephiroth had a ton of personality; so much in fact that they were able to split it into 3s for Advent Children in the form of Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo; each holding his desires and intentions. While Sephi didn't have too much personality in the "time period" FFVII takes place in; it does elude to him being a much different person; a noble hero of SOLDIER, and someone who was passionate for his cause.

As for Last Order :D that's a good lil OAV by my favorite production team, Madhouse

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 12:02:31 pm by Mamoruanime »

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 01:40:00 pm »
  • b e p i s
FFVII was a great game, but man, all this franchise milking pisses me off. Advent Children wasn't even that great of a movie guys, and I think you know it =/
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 05:40:12 pm »
While Sephi didn't have too much personality in the "time period" FFVII takes place in; it does elude to him being a much different person; a noble hero of SOLDIER, and someone who was passionate for his cause.

Which is a personality that's overly simplistic and not worth mentioning, aside from the fact that he used to be sane.

FFVII was a great game, but man, all this franchise milking pisses me off. Advent Children wasn't even that great of a movie guys, and I think you know it =/

Advent Children was a complete shitfest. Pure fanservice.

As for Last Order  :D that's a good lil OAV by my favorite production team, Madhouse

Speaking of hating things that are popular..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 61 queries.

anything