Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yahtzee reviews super smash bros brawl  (Read 1015 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Yahtzee reviews super smash bros brawl
« on: April 24, 2008, 05:32:58 am »
Re: Yahtzee reviews super smash bros brawl
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 06:40:41 am »
His reviews are awesome. I kind of agree about the story mode thing, !@#$% was long as all hell. Although i disagree with him in the fact that i love brawl, i find it very fun. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, he does hate all forms of fighting games, so he is probably a little on the biased side with this one. Although i have to admit since i loved SSB and SSBM i'm biased as all hell on this one, nothing could of made brawl suck for me. I love brawl.

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 06:49:51 am »
His reviews are awesome. I kind of agree about the story mode thing, !@#$% was long as all hell. Although i disagree with him in the fact that i love brawl, i find it very fun. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, he does hate all forms of fighting games, so he is probably a little on the biased side with this one. Although i have to admit since i loved SSB and SSBM i'm biased as all hell on this one, nothing could of made brawl suck for me. I love brawl.
Brawl with only 2 min timed FD, no items and only jigglypuff. Would that have killed it for you?
So give me you're code and add mine:
Code: 4296-2644-3642

Sorry guys.  I just don't have the time anymore for the CP.  Working two jobs and just having a couple hours to play my Wii and continue learning programming just is not leaving me free time to focus on the CP.  I feel that it's my obligation to step aside as Level Director.  It's just a time issue.  Since I am also a global mod that also takes some of my focus from the CP.  So, it's nothing against anybody or what not, I'm just out of time anymore it seems.  Sorry again.
wtf, i remember posts that used to have content explaining reasons rather than ways to get rises out of users with a youtube video and no reason as to why!

How to post maturely:
epic intolerance, I caught aids from the stupidity in your post

why not issue everyone 5 opinion tokens for each year, if they voice their opinion without presenting a token- they can be legally murdered
Make sure every post you make is mature like these two (and there's many more). You just can't beat ZFGC's friendliness and maturity!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 06:51:22 am »
Brawl with only 2 min timed FD, no items and only jigglypuff. Would that have killed it for you?

Then that wouldn't be Brawl, it would be Jigglypuff Fun Time.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2008, 06:53:31 am »
  • And if they dont dance, they're no friend of mine
I love Yhatzee, hes hilarious. I still want Brawl though.

Art by Kyuumu, banner by me
Screw this, im off to Hogwarts...
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 07:00:00 am »

I play that way willingly all the time.

My only big gripe is that the character inclusion could have been better, especially some of the assist trophies and how they should have been playable.  I greatly dislike how you cannot vertically flip solid blocks in the stage editor so you could have been diagonal designs.  The online is annoying in that if you go to a match against anyone online, and let's say your teammate is not touching their controller - well, it will still consider them playing and you will have dead weight.  I miss Mewtwo, he was my buddy :(.
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2008, 11:13:00 am »
!@#$% sony fangirls reviewing awesome Wii games.  :P
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2008, 06:10:04 pm »

He's not a fanboy, he hates all games equally.  Plus, have you seen his review for No More Heroes?  It was the most positive review I've ever seen from him, and it's a Wii exclusive game.  Just because you're a fanboy doesn't automatically make everyone else one just because they don't like all the same games you do.
You rich !@#$%. I wish I could afford AIDs.
Payback's a !@#$% :P BTW Mamoruanime was here
  • [my deviantART gallery]
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2008, 06:23:58 pm »
I bet he has yet to try take panty shots and use solid snake to do ferociously inexplicable things.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2008, 06:26:15 pm »
  • b e p i s

He's not a fanboy, he hates all games equally.  Plus, have you seen his review for No More Heroes?  It was the most positive review I've ever seen from him, and it's a Wii exclusive game.  Just because you're a fanboy doesn't automatically make everyone else one just because they don't like all the same games you do.

Clearly you are unfamiliar with H_B's antics. Just move along Domo, move along. :P
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2008, 06:46:04 pm »
  • 虫めづる姫君
I loved that review. It was entertaining.

This one part really made me laugh, so I made an animated gif of it:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 57 queries.