Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [MINALIEN] 01 : Setting Up The Project  (Read 904 times)

[MINALIEN] 01 : Setting Up The Project
« on: September 21, 2008, 07:28:40 pm »
  • Minalien
Alright, so I've released the first tutorial in the series, and Tim's allowing me to take control of this tutorial series. This first tutorial covers setting up the project, including creating the XNA project, configuring project settings, such as name, company, copyright information, etc, and goes through giving an explanation of the default code created when you create an XNA project.

I want to hear your thoughts on the tutorial, and I'll answer any questions you may have as well. The only reason I'm writing this tutorial in the first place is so that others can learn, and hopefully we may see more coming down our way for XBOX and other projects.

All of the tutorials in the series will be pinned when I release them (as this one is), and I ask that you keep discussion in these topics related to commenting on the quality of information, and anything directly related to comments on how I could improve the tutorial, what I did good in it, and what you enjoyed or disliked about it. Questions, on the other hand, should be posted as a new topic in the board, but I ask that you ensure that you check other questions first, to see if your question has already been asked.

Questions about the tutorial series itself (ie: will you teach us this, this, and that? When will you cover feature x? What all are we planning on doing?) should be directed to the Tutorial Questions topic, so that the board's main topic revenue can be questions about the development and what has happened so far in the series.

I will work to release these on at the least a weekly basis, and when I can, a bi-weekly basis, but I ask that you understand if I miss a posting or two, due to the fact that I have had a hectic work schedule, and it's only getting worse from here, due to pre-deployment training.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 08:06:04 pm by Minalien »
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.25 seconds with 37 queries.

anything