Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [MINALIEN] Tutorial Questions  (Read 1015 times)

[MINALIEN] Tutorial Questions
« on: September 21, 2008, 07:33:58 pm »
  • Minalien
This topic should be used to ask any questions related to the tutorial series itself; Questions such as "Will you include collision detection," "When will you cover audio?," and others are relevant questions to ask here, and will be put in the FAQ after asked. Questions such as "How do I make the animations go faster?" should be posted in the board as a new topic (if one hasn't already been asked).

Frequently Asked Questions
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 08:05:53 pm by Minalien »
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
Re: Tutorial Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 02:20:44 am »
Out of curiosity, how much experience do you have with the XNA framework? Don't know if that question merited another topic. :-\
  • Pyxosoft
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 02:49:22 am »
  • Minalien
I've had a good amount of experience with it, mostly around developing for the XBOX 360. I've followed it since the first version, through the refresh, through version 2, the 3.0 CTP, and now the 3.0 Beta.

That's not counting the years of general game development experience I've got.

Why?
There's such a double standard about religion in the modern world. Catholics can gather, wear white robes, and say "In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti" and be considered normal.

But if my friends and I gather, wear black robes, and say  "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn", we're considered cultists.
  • Development Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 02:58:40 am »
Hrmm, just wondering what the potential depth of the project would be. Don't know XNA, so it's reassuring to know this is being made by someone whose been through the framework since it's first release.
  • Pyxosoft
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 42 queries.