Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Fan-made Mega Man movie  (Read 4624 times)

Pedlya

Pederp
Re: Fan-made Mega Man movie
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 08:30:07 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Robotnik was !@#$% perfect.
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 02:47:33 pm »
pft... fine. you can all have your opinions, as hate-clouded and jaded as they are, but consider this: When is the last time you've ever considered playing Bloodrayne, then it struck you... "Ehhh.... Uwe Boll's film adaptation of this game was so gut-wrenchingly horrid that now I can't even play the game. The whole experience is ruined for me."

if the answer is never, then you've proved my point. shameful and shitty video game movies do absolutely no harm unless you make a big fuss over it.

but if a situation like that HAS ever happened to you, then you need some counseling because you're a troubled whiny little !@#$%.

Bloodrayne is a terrible game
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 04:56:43 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
pft... fine. you can all have your opinions, as hate-clouded and jaded as they are, but consider this: When is the last time you've ever considered playing Bloodrayne, then it struck you... "Ehhh.... Uwe Boll's film adaptation of this game was so gut-wrenchingly horrid that now I can't even play the game. The whole experience is ruined for me."

if the answer is never, then you've proved my point. shameful and shitty video game movies do absolutely no harm unless you make a big fuss over it.

but if a situation like that HAS ever happened to you, then you need some counseling because you're a troubled whiny little !@#$%.

I've never considered playing Bloodrayne.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 05:18:24 pm »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.
i was trying to use an example <_< ok, then DOA. that movie sucked total ass, but you don't think any less of the game series, do you?
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 05:25:41 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
i was trying to use an example <_< ok, then DOA. that movie sucked total ass, but you don't think any less of the game series, do you?

Basically. It showed me how much the games suck.

TKM

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2008, 05:27:29 pm »
you know what, zidane? you're so cynical and narrow minded. i really hate debating with people like you. it never does any good. i hereby officially drop out of this topic and this discussion.
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2008, 05:37:53 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
you know what, zidane? you're so cynical and narrow minded.

So because I don't like games/movies you think are good, I'm cynical and narrow minded? I didn't know having an opinion against some fanboy makes me that.

i really hate debating with people like you. it never does any good. i hereby officially drop out of this topic and this discussion.

TKM

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 05:09:21 pm »
XDDD milhouse. i'll have to use that pic some time.

but yeah, my point is i kinda hate debating in general. i dont know why I let myself get pulled into it at all. I said you were narrow minded because you kinda seem hell-bent against giving a video game movie a chance, as if you're one of those kind of people that think once an idea has made its mark in one entertainment medium, it should never cross over to another.

it seems to me like you might have a biased and slightly jaded opinion on the movies you have seen, because you want a movie to somehow have the same atmosphere and entertainment value as the game it's representing, rather than just be a good movie in and of itself. people do that a lot about movies based on books, too. I just think you should try to look at anything you watch in a theater with a mindframe of "I'm watching a movie, not a cinematic cutscene taken straight from a game," and keep an open mind about it. I'm sure no one pays the ticket price just to see the exact same game they played or the exact same book they read, except on a bigger screen. And if they do, they're stupid. No matter what name is on that movie, you really should only watch it in hopes it's good as a movie.

directors don't write video games, and game designers don't direct movies. They just like to volley their IPs around.
----
And that's all I have to say about that
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2008, 04:10:50 pm »
  • :3
wtf... bad acting bad sound but pretty good effects...
  • daniel-kun

TKM

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2008, 05:41:36 pm »
great writing too, i'd have to say. and sure it's not the greatest acting, but i was rather pleased in it, given the circumstances. i just kinda know first hand what making a low budget movie is like, which is why i sympathize with these guys a lot.
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 08:12:12 pm »
Some effects look pretty good, but the actors made me wanna throw up!  :-X
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 05:39:57 am »
  • I put this here for the sake of that one thread
Wow, Roll really does look like a dude in a wig

I </3 Sol

TKM

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 05:47:54 am »
the next guy to say that is hereby officially !@#$%. she's freakin hot.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 06:00:55 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Not feelin' it, sorry :s
(both roll and the movie)

It's not something you can really make into film... For starters, why would a western looking adult male make only asian robots? Dr.Light would look lame as an asian... so it wouldn't work anyway.

As this vid shows, the robot masters would look lame as !@#$% if blown up to human proportions  :s

Just bad magumbo

TKM

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 06:32:19 am »
well, it had been mentioned before, but if the movie was all CGI, it would probably be better. i'm still not cynical about the live action one though.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 07:20:40 am »
I know what this trailer reminded me of, It seems like some kind of shitty movie the Wachowski brothers would make.

TKM

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 07:28:53 am »
well, swoftu hates everything so we get to ignore him.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 07:34:23 am »
well, swoftu hates everything so we get to ignore him.

Stop defending this !@#$%. It's awful.

TKM

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 07:53:54 am »
haha. i was just fuckin with you. either way, i dont think I have to defend it, nor have i been. i don't care what everyone else thinks of it. my little speech earlier was just to make the point, know why you hate something before you decide you hate it. Either way, when I'm trying to discuss this movie on this topic, it's a little annoying when people who have already made their opinion very clear come in and just repeat themselves instead of adding to the conversation. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just saying it's happened a couple times in this topic.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 09:25:11 am »
haha. i was just fuckin with you. either way, i dont think I have to defend it, nor have i been. i don't care what everyone else thinks of it. my little speech earlier was just to make the point, know why you hate something before you decide you hate it. Either way, when I'm trying to discuss this movie on this topic, it's a little annoying when people who have already made their opinion very clear come in and just repeat themselves instead of adding to the conversation. I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just saying it's happened a couple times in this topic.

It sucks, what else is there to discuss?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 74 queries.

anything