Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cartoons have been garbage in the past 10 years or so.  (Read 28007 times)

Re: Cartoons have been garbage in the past 10 ye...
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2008, 05:58:57 am »
Scooby Doo is still one of my favorite cartoons
auuuuuuuugh
  • Google Profile

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2008, 06:56:08 am »
Scooby Doo is still one of my favorite cartoons
auuuuuuuugh

The original was the best, topped only when they started featuring celebrities on the show, like Sonny and Cher, and the Globetrotters. Then
Show content
goddamn !@#$%
Scrappy Doo started the decline of the series, and around that time, Fred and Velma left the group. Thus, Daphne became leader and boy did she change! She was no longer "Danger-Proned-Daphne" she was smart and sensible... That era also introduced that boy (I can't remember his name). Fast forward to A Pup Named Scooby Doo (which was pretty cool too, I loved the dance scenes) and then the atrocity that was(is?) What's New Scooby Doo? (or whatever the hell THAT was(is?) called).
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2008, 06:20:24 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Last I checked with Scooby Doo:
Shaggy and Scooby were the only members of the mystery gang left.
Scooby gains magical powers when he eats Scooby Snacks which range from flying to invisibility.
The drawing style looks like an Americanised !@#$% child of Anime (In other trains of thought, If one could plot a graph which marks quality of anime and compares it to amount of usage of computers in drawing the anime, it would be truly fascinating)
The voices suck.

Yeah, my childhood has been raped. RAPED I SAY!

Wikipedia can be easily used to point out everything wrong with this:

The premise of the show revolves around the fact that Shaggy Rogers' incredibly rich Uncle Albert Shaggleford disappears and names Shaggy as his sole heir for an inheritance. With the help of the inheritance, Shaggy has upgraded the Mystery Machine so that it now has the ability to transform itself into a number of other different vehicles, like the 'Hotdog Making Machine'.

Dr. Albert Shaggleford had made some enemies before disappearing. Among the most dangerous is the archetypal evil genius and technology pirate out to take over the world and or become immortal--Dr. Phineas Phibes (who gets his name from the Vincent Price villain The Abominable Dr. Phibes). Dr. Phibes recruits various sidekicks and minions to help him with his plans, among them Dr. Trebla.

It appears that the supposedly-late Dr. Shaggleford was, beyond being rich, an inventor in his own right, and his clueless young heir is now in possession of some very interesting nano technology. The top secret nanotech formula has been mixed in with Scooby Snacks, which, when eaten, cause a variety of day-saving side effects.

Shaggy and Scooby-Doo have a mission: armed with an updated Mystery Machine, a loyal robot servant named Robi, their new riches, and the new and improved Scooby Snacks, they must stop the evil plans of Phineas Phibes and save the world. In episode 2, Shaggy upgrades the Mystery Machine from its original form, to a high-tech transforming vehicle. However, it usually transforms into machines inappropriate for the tasks at hand (however, in episode 11, it does transform into vehicles appropriate to finish the Polar Bear 3000). In their spare time, Shaggy and Scooby are fans of the show Chefs of Steel, the famous mystery solver Chad Chatington, and the giant monster-fighting robot named Badgerly, the Adverb.

SERIOUSLY! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? :'(
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 06:26:28 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2008, 06:27:31 pm »
  • I just saved Hyrule! I'd say that's worth a kiss.
Are you refering to Shaggy and Scooby Get a Clue?

I just watched a clip online....oh dear god O_O

Thank god Cartoon Network hasn't picked this up yet. I hope they never do. I've never prayed before, but I am now.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 06:30:29 pm by Aliento »

We may as well call it "Small Forum Populated by a Few People Who Make Fangames, Mostly About Zelda, But More Often Talk About Other Nintendo Franchises Central"
"SFPFPWMF,MAZ,BMOTAONFC" for short.
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2008, 06:33:33 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Shaggy and Scooby Doo is actually surprisingly good. It IS of course a bit different, but it's still good.

I've loved every form of Scooby Doo though, so, maybe it's just me.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2008, 07:13:58 pm »
WTF??

Edit -- What did Scooby say?! Shaggy sounds HORRIBLE holy shi--!!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 07:16:55 pm by D-Pad »
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2008, 07:17:40 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
The guy who does Shaggy's voice is the guy who did Kevin's voice in Mission Hill.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.

D-Pad

A.K.A. Gyrowolf
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2008, 08:19:04 pm »
The guy who does Shaggy's voice is the guy who did Kevin's voice in Mission Hill.

Now that I know, I can hear it and Mr. Menville doesn't need to do anything like that ever again.  :P

Side note: I freaking KNEW that was his voice in MySims! My sister called me crazy.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.231 seconds with 49 queries.