Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clarisse  (Read 1946 times)

Mirby

Drifter
Clarisse
« on: November 30, 2008, 08:58:16 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
CLARISSE

Character Biography
Clarisse is a character in the game Relics of Nature's Fury. She is descended from the great hero, Carla the Cool, who was alive 1,000 years ago along with eight other great heroes. Carla was known for remaining calm in the hottest of situations, and her arrival was always precipitated by rain, snow, and a cold southern wind. Although Clarisse isn't directly descended from Carla, she is descended from Carla's sister, and Carla's spirit lives on within Clarisse. She has complete mastery over the element of Ice, and out of all the main characters in RoNF, she can use that sigil in the most ways.

She worked as a maid for Mayor Paul of Growlston until Taylor appeared, and then she was awakened to her destiny not long after that. She helped to save Joseph from the dark influence of the great villain, Flynn, and worked as a maid once more for a short time under Queen Amberina of Plassville to gather intel on Flynn in the form of rumors and such. She is a Gunner, and when her class changes after finding the Froschil Sigil, she changes classes to Gunmaster, and learns the spell Magnafrigiga. She is not that sociable, but she does get along with Taylor.

FAQ
Why does Clarisse look like your other character, Cynthia?

See the Misc. Info section.

Art:

Misc Info:
Clarisse's design originally belonged to my character, Cynthia. However, since I needed to use the name Cynthia for other reasons, I changed her name to Clarisse. So Cynthia=Clarisse
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 09:01:03 pm by Mirby »

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.22 seconds with 38 queries.

anything