Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resident Evil Degeneration.  (Read 3908 times)

TKM

A 7-ton chicken that would eat Colonel Sanders
Re: Resident Evil Degeneration.
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2008, 01:50:35 am »
  • Chippy is more of a gopher than you'll ever be.
Apparently harder to pirate or something.

haha. capcom/sony fail.
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2008, 02:42:29 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
oh wow, i had never heard of it until just now. is it in theaters, or straight to dvd, or what? i want...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBCIN5ld8BQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBCIN5ld8BQ</a>

I think it's straight to dvd, so yeah... It's Capcom's "Advent Children", both in memetic style and cheesy lets-make-a-sale cinematic tie in with a slightly overrated series :P

Either way, I don't like the visuals. I've never liked RE's cinematics personally, and this is like... a huge ass one...

I'm laughing that an FF7 fan calls another game series overrated. Pretty much the only thing I read on message boards nowdays is people crying about tank controls and how much they love RE4.

It's definitely not like Advent Children in that this movie actually has a plot. And in the interviews I've watched it seemed like the director actually wanted to write it to fit into the REniverse.

While watching the trailers however, It felt like I was taking a walk through uncanny valley.

Except I attacked FFVII as well. Swiftufail

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 02:45:34 am »
oh wow, i had never heard of it until just now. is it in theaters, or straight to dvd, or what? i want...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBCIN5ld8BQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBCIN5ld8BQ</a>

I think it's straight to dvd, so yeah... It's Capcom's "Advent Children", both in memetic style and cheesy lets-make-a-sale cinematic tie in with a slightly overrated series :P

Either way, I don't like the visuals. I've never liked RE's cinematics personally, and this is like... a huge ass one...

I'm laughing that an FF7 fan calls another game series overrated. Pretty much the only thing I read on message boards nowdays is people crying about tank controls and how much they love RE4.

It's definitely not like Advent Children in that this movie actually has a plot. And in the interviews I've watched it seemed like the director actually wanted to write it to fit into the REniverse.

While watching the trailers however, It felt like I was taking a walk through uncanny valley.

You also said that you like the first 3 live action RE movies. Mammyfail

TKM

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2008, 03:12:33 am »
well you're just cynical and hate EVERYTHING done with real actors meant to portray some sort of video game IP. Swoftufail.
What you should be doing is taking off your top and getting killed by Greg Kinear.
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2008, 03:41:13 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
well you're just cynical and hate EVERYTHING done with real actors meant to portray some sort of video game IP. Swoftufail.

And you're trolling. Knock it off.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 03:42:17 am »
  • :D
No, the live action RE movies are just awful.

TKM

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2008, 04:30:32 am »
I honestly think they're some of the best movies i've seen, despite how far from the actual RE story line is. I know everyone has their opinions but no one's yet explained to me where they're coming from on this opinion.

And you're trolling. Knock it off.

i didn't think i was... sorry about that.
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2008, 04:31:01 am »
No, the live action RE movies are just awful.

lies, the RE movies rule.

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2008, 04:32:31 am »
  • Your expression has changed too

You also said that you like the first 3 live action RE movies. Mammyfail
There's more then three?
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

TKM

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2008, 06:19:58 pm »
no, he just means the first 3 movies, which were live action. It was poorly worded.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2008, 08:02:37 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Just finished watching it and oh crap it's awesome. The ending was cool and left open for a sequel hopefully.

"Leon! Let's go... diving together again... sometime."

"Love to."

What's with Leon near the end, he all of a sudden looks asian or something.

!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2008, 05:19:35 pm »
  • =/
 Eh.. Leon looked weird the entire movie imo. Almost every second scene with him was him standing behind a girl in a basic pose and when it did close up on his face - The side and the angle degree'd poses looked fine, but from straight ahead his face looked nothing like the game counterpart. His hair should be longer and his face much more angular, not round as seen above. ^^

Eh.. at the end.. the girl in the dress also pissed me off quite a bit... the dress was so ugly and the entire movie made her out to be more of a skinny jeans type of person...

Overall though, it was a pretty good movie. Not much relevance to the storyline but good none the less.
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2008, 05:25:11 pm »
Eh.. at the end.. the girl in the dress also pissed me off quite a bit... the dress was so ugly and the entire movie made her out to be more of a skinny jeans type of person...
This.

Movie wasen't bad, not amazing though.
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2008, 09:53:37 am »
The movie was okay! I didn't really like the look of the model, and the animation where not always so great.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 63 queries.