Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: [W.I.P.] TLoZ: New Beginnings ver. 1.7 (LoZNB)  (Read 129240 times)

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
Re: [W.I.P.]The Legend of Zelda: Untitled (chang...
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2012, 05:37:22 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
I can't the screenshots because it is too dark. You may want to take those again.

Yeah I edited the coding a bit, so it is not too dark in those caves. Same thing goes for the darkness setting for when night time comes around.
I'll be posting up some more sceens along with progress, made a huge improvement on the day/night system which is now merged with a daily system which will change objects, and other things around.
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2012, 11:29:48 pm »
One more thing: Is there any reason why you removed the last title from your game?

Well I came up with Fusion Gate because of mutated villains coming from an unknown realm.

But the game revolves around bad Twili searching for...
Hold on! Did you say "Bad Twili"?
Games that I support:

Forums that I am a member of:

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2012, 05:13:35 am »
One more thing: Is there any reason why you removed the last title from your game?

Well I came up with Fusion Gate because of mutated villains coming from an unknown realm.

But the game revolves around bad Twili searching for...
Hold on! Did you say "Bad Twili"?

Yeah lol, they recovered Majora's Mask from the Happy mask salesman, but they needed more of their lost belongings from their past in order to start a new war.  That is one of the reasons the good Twili refugees escaped from the Twilight Realm to live in New Orsa after the bloodshed that went on in that realm. Once they escaped, the bad Twili decided to follow, thinking that they will go back to their original home, but instead, the mirror brought them to an open field in Orsa.  The refugees settled in Orsa since day one, but knew that the bad Twili will come after them because of the jewel they took with them.  Among them was a Twili named Jean who warned the King about the bad Twili, and this result in a small war with the bad guys coming out of the mirror. But the bad Twili go under a different name, but I'm not going to mention yet.
-----
The only thing I got done today was the "Dasum of Theives part I".  My focus is getting the textbox fixed and the daily system up and running, it is still in its beta form. After these things are done, I'll link all quests,npcs and other object to the daily system which will be running on a real time schedule in game.  For example part one of the Dasum quest line begines at midnight or 12:45am in the morning(in game time) or try to get to a town beore the gates are up and or before the guards set out to the front gates.  Monster play a part in the time as well.  For example, poes come out rarely(depending on the day,time,weekday/end,settings), plus they die/vanish on a certain time so if the player has a quest to do away with them they have to play everything out.

My only issue right now for shifting objects around is to do this without the player noticing change.  Something like this can be seen in Majora's Mask when nighttime comes around on certain areas, npcs are deactiated and or activated unseen, same with monsters.  I am coding that part seperately before placing it with the clock system.

Once the clock system get it's finally components, I will re-code the clock so it passes the 3 day limit GN set it too, and make it 7 days within the 30 day limit the calender system already has.

Now for the weapons.  I came up with a new unique way of upgrading Link's equipment.  Some stuff that you find within dungeons can be upgraded in order to advance in certain areas in game.  For exampl, we got a big boulder tat a normal bomb can't take care of, if you go to the bobm shop on a Thursday, they will upgrade your bomb bag at a cost(take away current amount of bombs, plus rupees).  The player now has to wait 24-48 hrs. until it is done.  I've coded the upgrade and shop mechanics already, however the system for it to make the player wait must be implanted.

So to break everything down now.

Quest completed so far:
Dasum of Theives p.I

coding:
objClock upgrades/upcoming upgrades

New Wep. upgrade system/soon to be added with objClock setup

things to work on:
objClock
objTextbox
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:24:43 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2012, 06:17:29 pm »
Dasum of Theives part II is done(somewhat of a spoiler):
Player can now confront Dasum in his hideout, the one seen in the old vid.
Before the final fight, the player has to fight Alize, but upon defeat, Alize reveals to both Dasum and the player that she is a spy, just there to see what Dasum uses to brainwash people to do his dirty work.
The player is now able to fight Dasum and upon his defeat, soldiers come in to arrest Dasum(that cut scene needs to be implanted).  Alize then finds out that Dasum uses his sword to control people, in addition, Dasum sword had been enchanted with some dark energy to control people.  Due to the sword being taken away, all the thieves revert to their normal state, and will not attack you. At some point, the player confronts Dasum again, and on the 3rd encounter the player is even blame on Dasum's death. 

Anyway some coding I got done, just added enemies:
Alpha Wolfo- This one appears with a group of 3 normal wolfos, if you manage to kill it first, the other wolfos will flee.  Same thing goes for it's Stalfo counterpart.

Poe(Night Stalker)-These poes only show up at night, they cannot be harm unless you attack them with a light source to reveal their weak spot.  Some areas you must kill a number of them in order to reveal a big poe located in an area.

NPCs:

Owl- Just like in oot,mm and la, this owl will appear to give you some hints on monsters, areas and locations.  I am still trying to code some other features which enables him to bring the player back to a town or major city.

Parelson F. Delmo(Prof. Delmo)-Quest name: "The Doctor is in"
Parelson F. Delmo is one of New Orsa gifted scientist.  He lives on Fuerur with his family.  After a couple of years, Delmo's wife and children suffered from an unknown illness.  Delmo went to find various materials in order to make a cure, however, he was too late.  After the burial of his wife and kids, Delmo was depressed, and after a while he had moved away.  Delmo was one of the few people that found the dark artifact, and went insane.  Those that stumbled upon his new home never return, it is send by some people that he uses his victims as subjects to make a cure for various illnesses.  When the player confronts Delmo's old home, they are able to find his old notes laying on the floor.  There was also an old well somewhere outside Delmo's old home, and if the player travels to the bottom, there is a door sealed shut.  Despite Delmo moving away, there seem to be activity at his former home, some guards even say that he still lives there.  Delmo, despite being kind, he is somewhat helpful to the player early in the game, but later on, his insanity overtakes him again.

Other:
I am still working on saving/load feature, as a place holder, I am doing something similar to what the Pokemon games have.  The player can save at an owl statue once you complete a quest.

Edit:
fixed the light/darkness effect.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:18:58 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

« Reply #104 on: June 22, 2012, 02:42:30 am »
This game is going to be beautiful.
Games that I support:

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2012, 12:35:32 pm »
Small Enemy Update:

Wandering Poe(Sapling*This is the revamped, and completed version of the Night Stalker Poe*)-
hey appear invisibility at night, this enemy will slowly approach an npc/player and drain them of their life unless they use some sort of light to reveal the Poe.  Another way of revealing the Poe is to have it follow you near a light source, for example, a nearby torch.  If they do happen to get too close to ANY light spruce, they will instantly die.  There are about a few of them wandering near small towns and the only way to permanently rid of them is to complete a certain quest.  Their counterpart are shadow poes, which are more viloent.  Shadow Poes only exists once Braizal awakens.

New Version of the Keese Enemy- During the day, they sleep in caves, but at night they are awake.  The player can confront them anytime.  If they are a sleep, they can be defeated easily, tey can also wake up if they hear a loud sound and or footsteps nearby.

Stalfo(Archer,Warrior,*adding more to the faction*)- They will appear in temples and caves.  They can be defeated very easily, but to rid of them for good you have to either toss their broken remains into water, use a bomb to destroy their remains. Tossing Stalfo remains at another broken Stalfo will just form a tougher one, so it is best to try to get rid of them before they come back.

Thevies- If you get close to them, they will start to run towards you.  If you happen to get hit by them, they will steal whatever you have(rupees, bombs, arrows,sol,etc.)  They are commonlyfound in forest, and caves, and if the player defeats Dasum, most of the thieves will disappear in common locations.

Bush Baba - They hide in bushes and await anone that comes nearby.  Once they emerge, they will start to bite at the player.  They only have 1 Hp so they can be beaten easily.  If the player were to defated it while it is in attack mode, upon defeat a deku stick will appear.(Deku sticks are not collectable items, however, the are Environmental items.)

Mad Deku - They appear in buhes and will spit deku seeds at anyone that confronts them.  As always if the deku seed were to hit them, they will pop out of their location and can be defeated, however, if the player takes too long, they are able to escape the area.

ReDead(draft object) - They wonder about within a hidden well. I've only coded them to move aimlessly, and if the player is close, they move towards the player.  They are able to heal if they hurt the player and or a fallen ReDead is nearby.  The somewhat more intelligent version of the ReDead are able to fight you, using rocks and sticks found near them, unlike their mindless counterparts they to not attempt to bite you, instead the choke you, and if you are by a watr area while finding them, they are willing to try and drown you. They are immune to stuns, however, a burst of light coming from Sol Orbs will freeze them in place.  ReDead only appear in one location in game and no other place, the reason for this is because the area they are in was some sort of testing area, a place where some people do verious test on lviving people which resulted in ReDad and other monsterous looking beings within that location.
There is still much work to be down with these guys.

Overworld Updates:
Orlo Gale Pass is done.  I usually used warps to go to areas just to do some tests, but now I've made a map which connects Flora Town Pass to Orlo Gale Forest.

Coding:
LtL Jumping has been improved.  Instead of making tons of objects, I am using only 3, and one global(global.GroundLv="") Depending n where the player is in a room(Second Floor within a room or higher) some objects will activate, which grants the player to jump ledge to ledge without going back downstairs just to get to the other side of the room.

The menu has improved as well.  It shows all weapons and items the player is able to get.  It also has 2 slots for QI1 and QI2(Quest items).
Item selection is similar to LTTP, instead of 2 slots, I made it so the player can us 3 slots, buttons (Z,X and A).  Special items would have their own button, for example, to use the ocaria, you have to press Q to take it out to use, and Q again to put it away, since the ocarina is in real-time, any damage the player takes will cancel the effect.

Goodnight's Clock has been improved.  It now controls a 30 day calender, along with thedays of the week.  It also controls object within rooms, for example, some npcs will appear during certain times of the day.  The last thing I am trying to do is to make object shift around withut the player noticing, similar to how this was done in Majora's Mask.  The only idea I have now is to use faders, but that is just a placeholder.
There is also a random weather effect, but that is not done yet, however, I managed to add raining.

Sprites:
Updated some of Lin's sprites(Normal form and Deku Form), once that is done, I can finally finish on Zora Link and Oni Link.
Major NPC still needs some work.

Once I get a couple of things done, I'll post up some screens, and possibly a new vid, the version of this engine is now ZFG v 1.0 :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 12:41:35 pm by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2012, 04:02:42 am »
Sme new screens.  XD No filters and sound yet, but I'll be working on that as soon has I get a couple things done.
Still working on Tilesets and such, and other things.  The tagged image below is Sol Fragments, which can be found just like rupees in game.
----------
As for coding not much today:
ReDead - Almost done, ocne phase one is complete, I will start with the 2nd phase for the ReDead enemy.

Elements(Water)- Been working on currents for a bit.  The player uses a raft at some point and  am trying to make something that cntrols the
raft's speed.  The only Since global.Wind="D" water currents only go in that direction.  But it is not just the change of direction I am worried about, but other functions as well, so I will be working on that.

New Enemy Trait - Immunity.  I added this due to the creation of ReDeads. Some enemies will be able to take a hit from some weapons if they are hit by it too much, and or the weapon clearly doesnt do an damage at all.  For example, a ReDead can take a hit from an arrow or a boomerang and don't flinch from it, in the other hand, a Garo Ninja stumbles while attacking if hit by thse things, but to a sword, blocks it when it's guard is up.  The weakness trait has been improved, even to the point that it kils an enemy on sight, hhowever this needs to be fixed, ReDead, and Poe seem to die instantly from sunlight, and or when a Sol Fragment bursts within radius.

Going to do some more work with goodnight's clock engine.  Before I had filters again, going to work on the scrGamma for lighting and other effects.
Sol FRagments modded again - The color of Sol found also indicates the amount the player can get from it.  For example, when during the day you get about 1-3 Sol Fragments from warm colored Sol, but at night, the cool colored versions give you about 4-6.  There is still much work to be doe for this item, afterwards I will work on weapons that use tem. Sol represents the magic meter in this engine.

Graphics - Still looking for some TMC/FSA tiles in order to complete a cuple of things.  Like the waterfall in one of the images for example, what I have now are just placeholders.
----------
**The first 2 images of Talos shows that he is in different places at a different time, need to work on his text though.*

« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:10:26 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2012, 01:18:16 am »
Looks like this game is close to completion.
Games that I support:

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2012, 01:38:32 am »
Looks like this game is close to completion.

Not quite.  My aim is to get coding done first before I fully link maps, quests, and other stuff together.  Then I will make a demo and after that I will begin linking the overworld(What I've already created) together.  There is still alot to work on still.  I will only release a demo once all of link's form/actions are done.  Currently have young link, deku link, and a prototype of zora link whcih I started weeks ago.
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2012, 03:05:15 pm »
Started working on nother area today: Kohlingen Cemetery.  It can be found on the northeast of Kohlingen Village, there is a large  path will lead you to the cemetery once the player leaves the village.

This is the area where the player will meet Daniel for the first time via quest, later on Centro can be found there.

The player comes back here a couple times later once they figure out how to get into
The Monastery located at the end of the cemetery.  If the player talks to the caretakers found there during the day, they will tell the player that the Monastery has been there since, and the key to unlock it's door had been lost for decades.  The only area the player can go to is it's garden.

The caretaker also note that few families only visit the dead, in addition, there were times that some arrange burial procedures without going to Kohlingen Cemetery.  The reason for this is because some fear that the area is haunted.  But this is unknown because everyday around 2pm the cemetery is empty.  Others tend to say that those who enter the cemetery at night will disappear, however, the gates are usually close at night.  Cetro, a warrior proved one day to the villagers that the place is completely safe, even proved to the villagers that he spent the night there, training, resing and meditating, and nothing happen. 

A villager named Daniel tends to go there everyday just to play around, he admires Centro and always wanted to be like him.  He is also a jokester who tries to trick people about what goes on in the cemetery, but people refer to him as the boy who cried wolfo.  After the player progresses in game, Daniel becomes one of the missing villagers, and it is up to the player to find him.  After Daniel's disappearance, the caretaker's fled the cemetery, as a result, the gate remains open during the day, and during the night.  The villagers now fear that something is really going down at the cemetery, after some locals now say that a mysterious ghostly looking knight roams the area.  During this event, Centro is not present to solve what has happen, because he had been stationed for duty elsewhere.

Kohlingen Village - A small and yet quiet town.  Some of Link's upgrades can be bought there.  There are a few quests in that area up until Daniel becomes one of the few people gone missing around New Orsa.  Most notable villagers alongside Daniel:

Sezzer Gabbiani- A villager known for his good looks, and his unique ability as a mechanic.
Centro- He is not a villager, but he tends to station at Kohlinggen a few times.  He has also train some of the villagers to become soldiers and guards.
Dannon- He is basically the mayor of Kohlingen.  He usually points to Centro as an example, saying that Centro is brave, and so should the people of Kohlingen.
Rachel- She is the daughter of Dannon, and a love interest to Centro.  Rachel and Centro has met each other many times during his stay at Kohlingen.

I am currently working on this map on gmare, I will post some puzzles for this place when the map is complete.

So to sum things up:
 :) W.I.P. :)
Kohlingen Village
Kohlingen Road (leading to cemetery and forest and or out of Kohlingen area)
Kohlingen Cemetery/Monastery

Edit: draft version of the Cemetery below
- the filters,etc.
just solid objects and flora type objects
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:08:08 pm by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2012, 02:23:52 pm »
That is deep. The caretaker only tells the secret of the monastery to a certain someone. Is it from the village?
Games that I support:

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #111 on: July 26, 2012, 01:03:15 am »
That is deep. The caretaker only tells the secret of the monastery to a certain someone. Is it from the village?

Not trying to reveal much about the person yet, but when the player starts doing quests in that area, he/she will find out.
The questline and some of the characters are a reference to a  famous rpg game.  XD
As for the caretakers, they just know that the monastery has been there for ages, nobody knows what was actually inside and or what happen to it that made it this vaccant.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:13:54 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #112 on: July 26, 2012, 02:06:05 pm »
Kohlingen Village is almost done.  When it is complete, I will start to add npcs and link it to the path once the road area is done, didn't start it yet.

Kohlingen Cemetery is done!  All it needs now are moveable headstones on certain graves, npcs, and the gate. 
I was going to work on the path that leads to it but I just started on the 1st floor of the Monastery instead.
I am trying to make the place as creepy as possible(instead of a bgm, i added heart beats :D) because the place is actually a mini dungeon where some of Link's gruesome foes will wander, this includes the ghastly Braizal.

Other stuff:
Some enemies have been slightly buff'd via stats, when I tested some of the upgrades on them, they seem to die alot faster.  However, there projectile/useable(usually ones with the crush ability, which can hurl the player high up off the ground) weps have been reduced, sometimes it kills off the player instantly, even killing a bottled fairy in the process, this will be fixed.

Like I said about Kohlingen Monastery, it will be a mini dungeon, so the set up is as followed.

Kohlingen Monastery(KM)
Prize: unknown atm
Floors:1B,2 floors+1 floor hidden(unlocked after 3 puzzles solved)
Mini Boss: Shade(Temp.)
Boss:Braizal, The selected son of Okari
Special:
*The player is given a key to enter KM, however, upon entry, the player is locked inside til they defeat the boss. But the player is not inside alone, Centro temp joins Link inside(Sane is optional to join as well).
*Braizal cries and moaning can be heard, which triggers smaller shades to appear at random.
*Since it is a mini dungeon, there will be simple puzzled, but behind all that there are 3 puzzles that must be solved in order to progress, which are very hard to do.
*Since the monsters inside can't be killed, the player has the ability to drop sol fragments to stun the beasts, if they run out, ally will provide.
*If the player is to get Ko'd inside the monastery, the game over screen will only show Braizal, so setting foot inside will trigger this Game over everytime(working on sprite for link, tunring into a shade.)
*This is a secret part, in the dungeon, the player is given a choice at the end which can alter gameplay, we will just leave it at a life/death situation that will affect some npcs once you escape.

Braizal info: Not much is known about it, but it is responsible for vandalizing the monastery.  It is unknown of how the beast manage to enter the place or where it came from. There are some who cliam that the beast is pure shadow, that it entered the monastery by just going through the locked door, but that is still unclear.  The cemetery.  Some described that the beast has glowing yellow eyes, wore ripped clothing which resulted in some saying that it was someone who had been risen from their grave and it walked towards the monastery as if it were limping.  It is unknown of why the beast entered the monastery.  The witnesses happend to be the caretakers, who later on called Centro back to investigate, this time Link(and Sane) joins Centro.
*only concept of Braizal* http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=36138.msg404118#msg404118

Anyway, once I get the village set up, and the path done, I will make a video which will include progress on the map, along with some of Link's new weapons will be tested.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 06:49:17 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2012, 02:26:07 pm »
Hope you have a support image, because I support this!
Games that I support:

Kienamaru

The Idea Man
« Reply #114 on: July 27, 2012, 09:58:55 am »
  • I can think of many things for anything.
This game sounds pretty great. Only thing that confuses me is why you chose to use LttP Link over MC Link. You have my support.
Need someone to grammar check your game? Message me.

Team Project:
Mythos: Shadow of Liimina- http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39897.0
SoL Sprite Thread: http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=39913.0

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #115 on: July 27, 2012, 11:32:06 am »
This game sounds pretty great. Only thing that confuses me is why you chose to use LttP Link over MC Link. You have my support.

Thanks! I chose to work with lttp style since because I find it easier to sprite things with unlike MC.  But some sprites I use are mixed with MC but you can barley tell if it is MC sprites/tiles :D
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

Kienamaru

The Idea Man
« Reply #116 on: July 27, 2012, 10:17:38 pm »
Ah, are you the only one working on this?

Team Project:

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #117 on: July 28, 2012, 06:15:17 am »
Ah, are you the only one working on this?
My friend and I started the story, but he left later on.  I continued, altered the story a bit and began coding.  I also learn how to sprite things when I started.

So most of the stuff I am showing is made by me, what my buddy left behind were some graphic stuff and edits along with bits of the story we made.

coding:
Store Cred system updated: This time it will go up not only for just the store, but for the whole province area's shopping areas as well.

In order for the player to obtain certain upgrades, the player must buy items regularly from the shop or do quests for the workers there.  Doing so will add store credit for that area, as a result, store items  prices will reduce over time, and can often be changed to something else.  For example, when the player gets the bomb bag for the first time, you can only deploy miniture bombs, but if you buy from stores within(lets say BellBrooke Province) and depending on the credit, normal bombs(Bomb Lv.2) will be avaible for purchase.

Secret Keys and silver chests:
There will be silver keys shattered in New Orsa which will be able to unlock hidden silver chests.  If the player encounters the chest without a key it will not open.  The keys can be found on shelfs in various places, bushes, in trees, etc.
There will also be gold chests as well, which will grant the player bigger rewards however, unlike it's silver counterpart, the keys are well hidden.

There wil be a total of(well by deault atm): 15 chests
10 silver
5 gold
(When I progress more with the overworld I will add more.)

Epona:
Currently she is coded as an npc animal which will move around randomly, and at times follow the player.
I did not code her as playable yet.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 06:38:28 am by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

Kienamaru

The Idea Man
« Reply #118 on: July 28, 2012, 06:59:44 am »
thats amazing... I guess I should start writing my story. I at least want to have stuff done by the time i learn how to code and script.

Team Project:

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2012, 11:54:02 am »
Coding:
Started working on a random boss on the list, Dark Link/Riku , well his dialogue comes first before I work on boss.
Just some screens showing him.(The area he is in his a test area lol he appears in Temple of Light)
I manage to Change how NPC dialogue system works, I o not plant them in the npc's code bu in a script.  In dark link's case, he has a script of his own which shows his text, actions, etc.

Other Coding:
Well I am starting to focus on objLink atm. I have alter some of this objects coding so it can do other stuff, and found a minor bug and fixed it(taking more fall damage and the falling counter not resetting)

The screens below shows his dialogue where he threatens Link of what he will do when he good guys lose, plus, I will be making fist phase of DL/Riku soon.

The other screens is the final sprite for the boy who plays in Kohlingen Cemetery.

Edit:
New item add, Rod of Chan'Je(temp. name)
Item ability: Acts as a fire, ice rod, other elements added as well.
Fire
Ice
Light
Shadow
???

The player is able to obtain the rod, but it will be useless until you find completed Sol Orbs found in various locations, once you get the orb, you must take the item to a Twlit blacksmith, he will upgrade it for you.  For example, you find a Red Sol Orb. You take it too the black smith along with the rod, after a few days, it will serve as a fire rod.  If it has multiple upgrades, the player is able to toggle through them via Q and W buttons on keyboard.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:45:05 pm by Linkwolf48 »
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder

1.6 Demo -

Side Projects:

Aero88

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 76 queries.