Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The commercial theme from Bayonetta, and how godaweful it is :x  (Read 5343 times)

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
The commercial theme from Bayonetta, and how god...
« on: January 06, 2010, 09:19:13 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Seriously, has anyone else heard this crap???? I'm pretty much unsold on the game based on that...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4B_RHZEHx8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4B_RHZEHx8</a>

For the sake of curiosity, has anyone played it? is it any good at all?? The song played in the commercial makes me want to stab my eardrums with feces soaked Q-tips...
Re: The commercial theme from Bayonetta, and how...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 09:36:03 am »
Ha, when I saw that commercial it took me a while to mentally register that it was trying to get me to buy the game, rather I thought my television was just high-pitch whining at me or that I was having a stroke.
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 09:41:16 am »
I don't think it is that bad if it is a small part of larger song. The problem is that the rhythm of the song doesn't fit with the rhythm of the video. It kind of left me somewhat with a gag reflex.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 09:42:19 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Ha, when I saw that commercial it took me a while to mentally register that it was trying to get me to buy the game, rather I thought my television was just high-pitch whining at me or that I was having a stroke.

That's pretty much what it is for me too-

The first bit of it is a bit of a blank stare; then the music kicks in. I then go into a full on seizure and shake around a bit until I wet myself. Then when I see that her boots have guns on them, I become slightly happy, but still left feeling cheap and dirty because I wet myself.

I don't think it is that bad if it is a small part of larger song. The problem is that the rhythm of the song doesn't fit with the rhythm of the video. It kind of left me somewhat with a gag reflex.

Nothing to do with the rhythm for me; it's the horribly off-key vocals :P
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 01:30:10 pm »
I've played the demo, the game is INSANE. It's fun and challenging too, like the DMC series.
  • RPG Empire
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 01:40:48 pm »
Ehh La Roux :x, unfortunately according to her other song she's "Bullet Proof" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsbpmQ9-mc)

Never said anything about nuke proof mind.

Anyway; This game was never a buy for me. The whole game play looks boring. Also a lot of people say that Bayonetta looks hot, all I've got to say on the matter is; "there isn't enough alcohol in the world to make me think thats hot."
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 02:56:11 pm »
I listened to the complete song and Mammy is right. Its nothing more than the whining of a cat.

Also a lot of people say that Bayonetta looks hot, all I've got to say on the matter is; "there isn't enough alcohol in the world to make me think thats hot."
Well she has the right curves, but I prefer the women of real flesh and blood and not made out of polygons.

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 06:33:21 pm »
  • .越//
i viewed a few videos on gametrailers.com already but its an ugly heck'n'slay for me... polycount doesn't win for a ps3 / xbox360 game is my opinion and the style isn't very nice  :-X

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 09:50:37 pm »
  • Team Dekunutz
LOL!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 10:43:42 pm »
  • Evil's origin begins in TLOZ AO...
I own it and I've only bothered to play it for 20 minutes. It's very heck 'n slash and repetitive. The cinematics are cool though but I just couldn't stand the gameplay.
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 02:48:53 am »
  • =/
 0_o I think my ears are bleeding... there should be a legal limit on how high someones voice can go on tv.
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 05:58:49 am »
  • Super Hero Time!
As troll as it seems for me to say it as it's my only opinion on the game, Bayonetta is nothing but Fan Service. Close up body shots, slow motion, sexual poses, etc.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 07:19:13 am »
As troll as it seems for me to say it as it's my only opinion on the game, Bayonetta is nothing but Fan Service. Close up body shots, slow motion, sexual poses, etc.

I played the demo and loved it, it was fun. Although i never once stared at her during the demo, i was too busy killing enemies and dodging attacks. I also enjoyed the Dante's Inferno demo.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 07:50:02 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFIDGFvVwC0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFIDGFvVwC0</a>

^this is MUUUCH better IMO
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 08:02:08 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Yes, ^ that is better.

Ehh La Roux :x, unfortunately according to her other song she's "Bullet Proof" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsbpmQ9-mc)

Gahhh! My eyes and ears have been violated (her face is going to give me nightmares)! Never heard of that "artist" but she really sucks imo.

As for the game, I've never played it, only seen that trailer and this one:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0OwDTkS-bs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0OwDTkS-bs</a>

It looks pretty intense (which I like), but the style and spirituality of the game doesn't look like my kinda thing. :-\

Also, I'm not one of those guys with the "glasses" fantasy, sooo (what is with the glasses?!).... :P
  • My Music
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 09:17:29 pm »
  • CRUNCH! I'll add it to the heap!
I hope that !@#$% isn't in the sountrack.
And now after years of mocking him the pretending he played a massive part in our lives when really we couldn't care less just to ease our consciounse over said mocking healing can begin <_<

It's Steve Irwin all over again.
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2010, 11:48:10 pm »
I hope that !@#$% isn't in the sountrack.
it is.. saw the first 15 minutes of the game and it looks too bad :s, I must say that after watching this videos it looks a cool game but the intro just sucked so much :s

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 05:51:41 am »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
I actually just picked this up for a rental a few days ago (still cant get a copy of darksiders :/)
when i played the demo i was actually a little surprised, i knew the guy who created this also created DMC but the character bayonetta herself didnt really catch on to me like dante did. Anyways retail copy wise im about 5 hours in or so on normal and i have to say im really enjoying it. The fighting and controls feel very dmcish which is a good thing, but it also has its own little twist to it. Equipping to both arms and legs is awesome i might add, the controls are good enough that you can string combos together somewhat smoothly, the slow down time makes evasion fun as well, if you perfectly dodge an attack right before impact you go into "witch time" which slows down everything but yourself, makes it useful on fighting enemies.

The one thing that bugs me though is about around hour 3 or so the monsters just start getting thrown at you so i find myself dying alot, its not really the mass amount of the small enemies its when they throw two semi bosses at you at once.

oh and after playing the dantes inferno game my appeal to it died a little more, dantes inferno is the ultimate heck and slash for me =P
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2010, 06:05:08 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I actually tend to enjoy heck n slash and button mashers a lot :P

The Dynasty Warriors series for me represents countless hours of coop with my old roommate. If I can hit A a million times and see some bodies being flung around everywhere, count me in :P

rhalifax

Pixelated Tree
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2010, 05:09:25 pm »
  • I'm here for the Bacon
ooohh man i love dynasty warriors. we used to co-op all the time on the ps2 so fun. by yourself though i never really enjoy those types
Pixelated Tree. | I make crappy Youtube videos now.
XBL- aaronshatonyou | PSN- cpt ehren | Steam- cptehren
  • Pixelated Tree
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.143 seconds with 74 queries.