Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well Resident Evil 0 is pretty annoying.  (Read 747 times)

Well Resident Evil 0 is pretty annoying.
« on: April 20, 2010, 12:44:34 am »
I hate the fact that there are no item box's, so i have to drop and go back to repick up items, key items included, Seriously Crapcom? SERIOUSLY.

Strike 1

If i leave a room too fast the game sets my partner to Solo instead of team and keeps them in that room, Yeah, really fun.

Strike 2

The Partner A.I. is stupid, Rebecca and Billy are standing in a hall, both are facing one way, the zombie slowly made it's way towards billy from his side, and bites the heck out of him, while doesn't even try to stop it, all while being set on attack

Strike 3 Crapcom

again the biggest complaint, having to drop, and go back to the rooms i drop my items in just so i can carry a new item, or a new key item, because all the items are set on the same inventory screen. Plus the fact big items like Shotgun's and Grenade Launchers take up two spaces.

Crapcom, not one of your better choices.

Re: Well Resident Evil 0 is pretty annoying.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 12:51:05 am »
I actually had no issues with the strikes you have against the game.
Yeah they were annoying at first but once I got into the flow of the game, I didn't notice them anymore.

I do agree about bigger weapons taking up more space.  They should have removed that but I think they were designing the game around the same time as RE2 was released.  Which in RE2, big weapons take up more space.

With your strike 2, it only gets bad when you are in boss fights...Then it becomes a game of protecting your partner rather than killing the boss.  Is pretty annoying I must admit.
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Re: Well Resident Evil 0 is pretty annoying.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 01:00:27 am »
I actually had no issues with the strikes you have against the game.
Yeah they were annoying at first but once I got into the flow of the game, I didn't notice them anymore.

I do agree about bigger weapons taking up more space.  They should have removed that but I think they were designing the game around the same time as RE2 was released.  Which in RE2, big weapons take up more space.

With your strike 2, it only gets bad when you are in boss fights...Then it becomes a game of protecting your partner rather than killing the boss.  Is pretty annoying I must admit.

I won't ever get used to that drop items, run around crap, it's horrible. Whats that, i have to drop my god damn feeling item in this room to pick up a !@#$% needle, yeah. Go this game.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.24 seconds with 41 queries.

anything