Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GFWL connection problems  (Read 973 times)

GFWL connection problems
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:10:44 am »
Every time I try to connect it tells me "The profile could not be signed in to live. There may be a network problem or the windows live ID service may not be available" and the network settings display tell me internet ip not signed in and upnp not signed in. I've experienced this problem with Gears of War & Red Faction Guerrilla but not with my other live games, also I am using wireless and wonder if it is affecting the few games preventing them from connecting to gfwl, I've even looked up problems other people have had concerning this on the live forums and tried their solutions but to no avail.

(I am not so sure if this should go into tech forum because this seems game related)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 06:18:48 am by EliteJason »
/*http://raptr.com/Doomsfall?src=em_allsm]http://raptr.com/badge/Doomsfall/fss_overall.png*/
Re: GFWL connection problems
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:09 am »
I think the first thing you should do is contact Microsoft, Bungee or Guerrilla about the problem. If it is occurring a lot they will know about it and probably have figured out a lot of potential solutions. And if you have everything legitemate, you should report it, because the more reports they receive the better they can work on a solution.

(I am not so sure if this should go into tech forum because this seems game related)
It is problem that requires a technical solutions, so I think it should go into the tech forum. But hey that is just my view.
Re: GFWL connection problems
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 03:45:05 pm »
Yeah, what he said. And in the future try to avoid all Games for Windows Live stuff. It's the shittiest system I have seen in my life. Especially the 'Live' part. Breaks down all the time. It makes me want to pirate my games instead of buying them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.368 seconds with 40 queries.