Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bigfoot - Real, or Fake?  (Read 3605 times)

Pyro

Bigfoot - Real, or Fake?
« on: June 03, 2006, 05:19:53 am »
(Im in the mood tonight xD)

Do you think hes real or fake? Personally I think hes real..

Discuss.

cpprograms

Banned
Re: Bigfoot - Real, or Fake?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2006, 10:56:15 am »
He could be real... but I won't be completely convinced until we get a carcass... They could easily be endangered and there's only a few left in the world. They did discover a jungle somewhere a little while back with a lot of new creatures, and they found a new species of apes in the congo more recently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4688000.stm
and
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3730574.stm
  • cpprograms

Pyro

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2006, 02:59:21 pm »
He could be real... but I won't be completely convinced until we get a carcass... They could easily be endangered and there's only a few left in the world. They did discover a jungle somewhere a little while back with a lot of new creatures, and they found a new species of apes in the congo more recently.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4688000.stm
and
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3730574.stm

Well apparently according to one of the psychic's predictions for 2006 is that Bigfoot will be found out to be true and they will find a body....but they also predicted bush would step down by may 21st so XD Iono but I really wanna see this guy...omg..maybe hes Chewbacca? =o

Pyru

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2006, 09:51:39 pm »
Apparently, there were no Bigfoot myths before the famous Bigfoot video. The people behind the video have since come out about it, pointed out how it was a man in a gorilla suit, and recreated it several times.

So, fake.
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 01:17:29 am »
  • Personal Text
BIGFOOT??!?!?!?!?
OMG!!!!!
It is the most fake thing in the world!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 01:19:29 am »
The world may never know.

I think so, maybe.
"May the innovation be with you."

www.guffa.smf4free.com
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 01:44:47 am »
Apparently, there were no Bigfoot myths before the famous Bigfoot video. The people behind the video have since come out about it, pointed out how it was a man in a gorilla suit, and recreated it several times.

So, fake.
Sorry Pyru but every thing you've posted is false. There were many Bigfoot "myths" before The Patterson Film infact there are several books from the 1950s that disscuss BigFoot when the The Patterson Film was shot in the late 60's. Also the The Patterson Film was never proved to be a hoax and the two men that shot it never said they faked it.

• Runescape Gold Generator

cpprograms

Banned
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 01:49:45 am »

So, fake.

Yes, but I believe there were some verbal stories that were around before then. They didn't get publicized though because there's no proof. If you saw some odd creature in the woods but had no proof at all would you tell people? Especially if you had any doubt at all (trust me it's easy to find them) that your experience was unique. Most people would keep it to themselves or maybe tell a few people around them. Plus people probably saw them and just figured they were apes or whatever if they were off in the distance. I'm not saying it has to exist, but it could.

EDIT:

So, fake.
Sorry Pyru but every thing you've posted is false. There were many Bigfoot "myths" before The Patterson Film infact there are several books from the 1950s that disscuss BigFoot when the The Patterson Film was shot in the late 60's. Also the The Patterson Film was never proved to be a hoax and the two men that shot it never said they faked it.

I'm pretty sure there actually were some but didn't feel like pulling up the facts as I should. I could do that. However I do believe that the film was called a hoax. That doesn't mean they don't exist however.
  • cpprograms
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 04:00:53 am »
  • Issac_Amisov

So, fake.

Yah, I was just gonna say. -.-''

I personally think there is some type of giant monster thing. But... I dunno. It seems fake to me. ;S
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 09:13:35 pm »
  • n___n
I'd like to believe it's real.
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag

aab

^ Evolved from a Hobbit
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 10:24:16 pm »

So, fake.
Agreed:
1811 was the first 'sighting' according to : http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/sasquatch.html
Theres also the equivelant 'Grey man' in scotland: http://www.pantheon.org/articles/f/fear_liath_more.html
And more known, the Yeti in The himalayas: thousands of years old: http://www.pantheon.org/articles/y/yeti.html
Theres probably more to say that the Yeti exists:
The lack of evidence did not keep the government of Nepal from officially declaring the Yeti to exist in 1961. It became their national symbol, and an important source of income. There are even stamps of the creature.
Heh.

I ♥ Sol
.... I ♥ Sol ? wtf how long has that been there? >_> *rrrrrrrrar*
  • MySpace

Luigi-rocks

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2006, 04:05:36 am »
No chance, it's all made up.  However, I do believe that there may be mistakenly identified Bigfoots... Bigfeet.  Anyway, I'm sure any "real" bigfoot sightings have been a case of "large hairy animal that we can't really see too well but OMG it's bigfoot".
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 03:44:07 pm »
Bigfoot is no new myth... What, are you crazy?
There's a native group who worship "bigfoot", and they've been around for thousands of years...
And the people who've made that video have NEVER admitted to it being fake.

Pyru

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2006, 12:09:56 pm »

So, fake.

The guy in the suit said it was fake. Not so certain about the guys who shot it, though.

As discussion before hand: See crop circles. Supposedly, there was discussion about crop circles dating back to the 19th century, but crop circles were originally created by two World War II veterans with a length of rope and two long sticks. Go figure.

So, fake.

Yes, but I believe there were some verbal stories that were around before then. They didn't get publicized though because there's no proof. If you saw some odd creature in the woods but had no proof at all would you tell people? Especially if you had any doubt at all (trust me it's easy to find them) that your experience was unique. Most people would keep it to themselves or maybe tell a few people around them. Plus people probably saw them and just figured they were apes or whatever if they were off in the distance. I'm not saying it has to exist, but it could.

I think in that case it's more likely to be that someone saw a PERSON in the distance, not some yet-unidentified ape.

EDIT:

So, fake.

I'm pretty sure there actually were some but didn't feel like pulling up the facts as I should. I could do that. However I do believe that the film was called a hoax. That doesn't mean they don't exist however.

The film is often used as a piece of "proof". It's not. It's not even evidence. It's pure baloney.

So, fake.
Agreed:
1811 was the first 'sighting' according to : http://www.pantheon.org/articles/s/sasquatch.html
Theres also the equivelant 'Grey man' in scotland: http://www.pantheon.org/articles/f/fear_liath_more.html
And more known, the Yeti in The himalayas: thousands of years old: http://www.pantheon.org/articles/y/yeti.html

More sightings in places far removed from America actually makes it more likely that Bigfoot does not exist. It seems more likely to be a cultural phenomenom, that people are likely to fabricate without any real evidence.

Theres probably more to say that the Yeti exists:
The lack of evidence did not keep the government of Nepal from officially declaring the Yeti to exist in 1961. It became their national symbol, and an important source of income. There are even stamps of the creature.
Heh.

Read "Lack of evidence". There's a LACK of evidence for the Yeti; Nepal declared the Yeti to exist for their INCOME. It'd be against their financial interests to tell everyone "it doesn't exist!"

No chance, it's all made up.  However, I do believe that there may be mistakenly identified Bigfoots... Bigfeet.  Anyway, I'm sure any "real" bigfoot sightings have been a case of "large hairy animal that we can't really see too well but OMG it's bigfoot".

More than likely. Could be people dressed in furs, people in gorilla suits (it's happened), bears, large deer, moose, who knows what?

Bigfoot is no new myth... What, are you crazy?
There's a native group who worship "bigfoot", and they've been around for thousands of years...
And the people who've made that video have NEVER admitted to it being fake.

I'm sure the guy in the suit counts as someone who made the video.

As for native groups.... so what? I'm sorry, but like I've said before, without any living or dead body of such a creature, eye-witness sightings mean nothing. They could've seen ANYTHING and thought it was a large hairy ape.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 65 queries.

anything