Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new project.  (Read 2667 times)

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
My new project.
« on: April 05, 2011, 01:48:50 pm »
  • Silly cat!
http://world1-1.tumblr.com/

I'm not sure if anyone here is actually stupid enough to use tumblr, but well, this would be my new writing project, central to games. It's actually an assignment (where we were told to use tumblr) for my Networked Media Production class I'm taking this semester, but I've gotten really into it and I'm sort of planning on continuing to post on it after the assignment is due, if I can gather a decent reader-base (and hopefully attract some good contacts in games journalism, but I'll need to pick up my game to achieve that).

So uhh, yeah. Follow it, read it, show your friends, comment on it, provide some feedback here if you like? Any attention is good attention.

Cheers guise!

Hoffy.
Re: My new project.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 05:23:06 pm »
Link won't load. :/
"There was an error processing your request. Our engineers have been alerted and will work quickly to correct any issues.

We're incredibly sorry for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact support if the problem persists."
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 08:49:04 pm »
I can see it, som it must just have been something along the lines of a serveroverload or whatever...

Blog looking good Hoffy! I like the design and the natural way of writing, it is amusing and easy to follow. Keeep it uuuuuup! (^_^)/
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 10:05:27 pm »
Yea, works now. Very great design and layout. Good content too.
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 08:17:15 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
I like it. I also like some of the art on there because I haven't seen it anywhere else. Like that Zelda one with Ganondorf, Zelda and Link. That instantly became my new wallpaper after I saw it. :P

But yeah, looks good, well done.
  • My Music

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 07:04:03 am »
  • Silly cat!
Thanks guys :). I'm glad you all like it. And yeah, Tumblr is quite prone to server overloads... it's a little bit frustrating :/

Hoffy.
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 10:34:55 am »
re-reading and putting on my favorites. This is so awesome! I LOL:d so hard when you cuddled with your yoshi doll and mentioned your girlfriend, I yelled at my boyfriend and started spouting some random good-humored, "look look, they have a yoshi doll as well! :D" haha....
- Viewing at the moment: Project Runway [TV-series].
- Reading at the moment: Kuragehime [manga], Uncanny X-men issues 37 - 66 [comics].
- Listening to at the moment:
- Playing at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN], FFCC: Ring of Fates [NDS].
- Let's Play in-the-making at the moment: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [GCN]
- Studying at the moment: University course "French, Preparatory Course" for a re-examination on subcourse "Grammar and Translation" in August, University course "Basic Course in the Humanities" for a re-examination on subcourse "The Concept of Culture" in August.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 01:36:05 pm »
  • Silly cat!
re-reading and putting on my favorites. This is so awesome! I LOL:d so hard when you cuddled with your yoshi doll and mentioned your girlfriend, I yelled at my boyfriend and started spouting some random good-humored, "look look, they have a yoshi doll as well! :D" haha....
Hahahaha! Thank you, I'm so happy you like it :). And yes, I brought home a Yoshi doll one day and my girlfriend was just like, "why didn't you bring home a TOAD DOLL?!" But in truth the Yoshi doll makes me happy enough :)

Hoffy.

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 03:35:24 am »
I'd suggest making the icons for the different games more obvious. I didn't notice them at first.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 03:45:45 am »
  • b e p i s
I'll follow you, dude.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 12:30:40 pm »
  • Silly cat!
Thanks Dantz :D! Appreciate it heaps.

Hoffy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 57 queries.