Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Gardenia Knights  (Read 2525 times)

The Gardenia Knights
« on: May 25, 2012, 10:48:42 pm »
  • It's the grineer

Kai is a trainee warrior from the city of Gardenia. He’s best friend is Tyson, a sword master. He’s friend with the princess of Gardenia, Karin, but they can’t talk too much because the king says that a princess can’t befriend with a knight. He and Tyson were entrusted to deliver the Stone Sword to the City of Eternia. Although it’s just a sword with a rock blade, its power is sealed. The power of the Stone Sword, truly called the Gaia sword, has the power to give destruction to the whole world. As soon as they reach Eternia, a black cloud appears over the city. When they were giving the king of Eternia, the sword, a black thunder broke the roof of the castle, and hit the sword. A shady character appeared, and claimed the sword. Although Kai and Tyson try to protect the sword, they’re easily defeated and both faint.
When they woke up in the hospital of the Castle of Gardenia, they’re told that Max, the on who broke in the Castle of Eternia, is searching for the six Elementum Temples, earth, fire, water, wind, thunder and shadow, and take the power of them, to unseal the power of the Gaia Sword. After that, they’re told that they can control one of the six elements. Once they’re given the elemental rocks of their respective powers, Kai becomes a Typhoon Master, and Tyson a Blaze Master. They’re the only warriors left in town, and they are told to go and make sure that he doesn’t collect the elemental forces, which are needed to unseal the power of the Gaia Sword. As they leave, Karin finds them and joins the quest. She’s the best archer in the city, and a Bolt Archer. And this way, their journey for the Elementum Temples begins.

Some more "artwork":

Tyson

Princess Karin

Karin

Kai

Max

So, this is my first time participating in a contest like this. When the matches begin, i will be adding some comics, you know, one for each Elementum Temple, and maybe some extra story.

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT: I have corrected all of the image links you provided in this post (they pointed t the album not images themselves). Please double check that they work before posting in future. Thanks, MaJoRa.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 06:47:51 pm by BlazeBigBang »
Re: The Gardenia Knights
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 03:02:02 am »
  • It's just Max.
they’re told that Max, the on who broke in the Castle of Eternia, is searching for the six Elementum Temples,

Muahaha! You only THINK that's my true goal!

Is it just me, or are the pictures not showing up for anybody else either?
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 03:47:04 am »
This sounds like it'd be an awesome SNES RPG, nice work. Pictures are not showing up for me either

Edit: Pics are up now, they look very nice!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 01:20:22 pm by Moldrill »
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 02:34:51 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Well, now the pictures are showing. Max is his nickname, his real name is Maximus, but well, Max sounds better.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 02:39:09 pm »
  • It's the grineer

Kai is a trainee warrior from the city of Gardenia. He’s best friend is Tyson, a sword master. He’s friend with the princess of Gardenia, Karin, but they can’t talk too much because the king says that a princess can’t befriend with a knight. He and Tyson were entrusted to deliver the Stone Sword to the City of Eternia. Although it’s just a sword with a rock blade, its power is sealed. The power of the Stone Sword, truly called the Gaia sword, has the power to give destruction to the whole world. As soon as they reach Eternia, a black cloud appears over the city. When they were giving the king of Eternia, the sword, a black thunder broke the roof of the castle, and hit the sword. A shady character appeared, and claimed the sword. Although Kai and Tyson try to protect the sword, they’re easily defeated and both faint.
When they woke up in the hospital of the Castle of Gardenia, they’re told that Max, the on who broke in the Castle of Eternia, is searching for the six Elementum Temples, earth, fire, water, wind, thunder and shadow, and take the power of them, to unseal the power of the Gaia Sword. After that, they’re told that they can control one of the six elements. Once they’re given the elemental rocks of their respective powers, Kai becomes a Tornado Master, and Tyson a Blaze Knight. They’re the only warriors left in town, and they are told to go and make sure that he doesn’t collect the elemental forces, which are needed to unseal the power of the Gaia Sword. As they leave, Karin finds them and joins the quest. She’s the best archer in the city, and a is in her way to become the Whirlwind archer. And this way, their journey for the Elementum Temples begins.

Some more "artwork":

Tyson

Princess Karin

Karin

Kai

So, this is my first time participating in a contest like this. When the matches begin, I will be adding some comics, you know, one for each Elementum Temple, and maybe some extra story.

ADMINISTRATOR EDIT: I have corrected all of the image links you provided in this post (they pointed t the album not images themselves). Please double check that they work before posting in future. Thanks, MaJoRa.

Ok, now the pics are showing up.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:43:26 pm by BlazeBigBang »

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2012, 05:11:05 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
I love this entry!
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 06:17:18 am »
  • It's just Max.
Max sounds better.

Of course it does!
XD
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 12:02:59 pm »
  • It's the grineer
The Gardenian are on the middle of the Burning Trail, the path to the Fire Elementum Temple. I'll later upload the comic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 53 queries.

anything