Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yan  (Read 2503 times)

Yan
« on: June 10, 2012, 07:11:41 am »
  • :D

Yan is the most well-known and beloved warrior in her country. Although her physical strength is average, her speed and agility are unmatched by anyone else. Her loyalty to her country is extreme and will do anything to protect it and it's citizens. Despite being a warrior, she doesn't like hurting or killing people unless it's absolutely necessary. She usually takes advantage of her speed to get her opponent in a situation where they will surrender.

She lives in the oriental country of Seishin, which is currently at war with the neighbouring country of Baratrum. This war is more brutal than anything in history, like a hell on Earth. She wishes she could end the war without killing a single person, but that seems to be impossible.
She is highly protective of her sister Yin, who is also a warrior. Yan doesn't want Yin to fight in the war, since she see's her as being too weak and will get herself killed.

She is a samurai, and the shrine maiden of the Shisu shrine. Sealed inside this shrine is a powerful demon that takes the form of a sword, with Yan watching over it to make sure it does not break the seal or fall into the wrong hands. However, with the current war going on with no end in sight, she makes the dangerous decision to break the seal herself and use the demon sword to fight against the opposing forces in an attempt to put an end to the war. This demon sword increases in power by absorbing the blood of everything it kills, with the user also becoming more powerful along with it. Of course, with it being a demon, it won't allow itself to be used without some sort of pact.

Yan's life and soul now belong to the demon, and she will no doubt be sent to the pit's of hell when the war is over and her reason to use the sword ends. Despite knowing this, she still uses it, as she see's no other way to end the war. The more she uses the sword and the stronger her bond with the sword becomes, the more her mind deteriorates as she slowly becomes an insane killing machine, with no hesitation to kill any human, whether or not they're on her side. The war becomes secondary compared to the conflict inside her, trying to keep hold of her sanity as the demon slowly invades her mind.

Show content

« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 11:35:23 am by Knighty »
  • Knighty Games
Re: Yan
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 01:11:29 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Reminds me of a character from Soul Caliber! Particularly with a demon sword.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 07:02:39 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Reminds me of the persona of one of my friends that is on another forum(The demonic part anyway). This is pretty damn funny. >:D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 03:30:22 pm by zdude684 »
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 01:35:29 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Somehow, reminds me of Kimi from Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.

thestig

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 09:03:10 am »
Love the character art! It's beautiful. And the story is simple, yet, interesting. You know I was reminded of Rurouni Kenshin when reading this story. Of course the designs are different. ;p
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 12:28:13 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
Just realised the second piece of art. It's epic.

PS. She's not insane, she's just having issues coping with stress, and an excess amount of demonic energy.  >:D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:57:50 am by Shadow宇宙の神 »
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 02:29:16 am »
This would be a fun videogame.
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 02:39:20 am »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I'm honestly thinking about doing that somehow, this is freaken awsome.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 53 queries.