Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- (PS3)  (Read 4542 times)

Mirby

Drifter
Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- (PS3)
« on: September 24, 2012, 12:54:05 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYDcekBaNM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xYDcekBaNM</a>

So yeah, this exists. You can click the logo to go to the official JP site. It's KH1 Final Mix and Re:Chain of Memories remastered in HD with a few tweaks to bring them up to speed.

Like this, which says Arcanum, so it's obviously Ars Arcanum. Meaning in KH1FM the contextual commands will pop up, which is nice.

Also 358/2 Days is being remade into a movie, also in HD. Compare if you will.

« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 03:19:58 pm by Mirby »

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios
Re: Kingdom Hearts -1.5 HD ReMIX- (PS3)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 01:56:02 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Cool, I guess. But they already had the "FINAL" mix... which apparently is not the final mix?... I just get a feeling like somebody is being greedy. HD is great and all, but why should I buy the games all over again, just for a higher res and a few tweaks (assuming it comes to the US as well)? I really only played the KH games for the story, so this doesn't really interest me. But maybe it's worth it to some people. I just don't get the reason for it, besides the squeezing of money from die hard KH fans.
  • My Music

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 11:12:22 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
Cool, I guess. But they already had the "FINAL" mix... which apparently is not the final mix?... I just get a feeling like somebody is being greedy. HD is great and all, but why should I buy the games all over again, just for a higher res and a few tweaks (assuming it comes to the US as well)? I really only played the KH games for the story, so this doesn't really interest me. But maybe it's worth it to some people. I just don't get the reason for it, besides the squeezing of money from die hard KH fans.

I'll most likely be getting this because ...here comes the blasphemy... I haven't played a single KH game. HOWEVER, I do see what you're saying and I tend to agree for the most part.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 05:08:22 am »
Keep in mind that we haven't received any of the Final Mixes, so this coming here, which is more than likely, is new stuff for us.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 05:31:51 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Keep in mind that we haven't received any of the Final Mixes, so this coming here, which is more than likely, is new stuff for us.
Hmm, I didn't realize that. I played the originals and looked up the extra cutscenes from the final mixes (and the "re" games) on youtube and found english ones, so I assumed the final mixes had a US release. Interesting.

I'll most likely be getting this because ...here comes the blasphemy... I haven't played a single KH game. HOWEVER, I do see what you're saying and I tend to agree for the most part.
Well shoot, Star. Do you at least know the main story? The KH games are seriously too great for any gamer to pass up. I didn't begin to play through any of them until roughly 3 years ago, and I couldn't believe what I had been missing.
  • My Music

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 05:52:07 am »
Hmm, I didn't realize that. I played the originals and looked up the extra cutscenes from the final mixes (and the "re" games) on youtube and found english ones, so I assumed the final mixes had a US release. Interesting.
That's because Final Mix was in English. But not released outside of Japan.

The original Japanese version of KH1 didn't have a few things that were added in our version, such as Kurt Zisa and stuff. So after the English version was released, they brought it back to Japan, added in more things (including the Xemnas/Unknown battle) and named it Final Mix. But they kept the English localization intact.

For this, however, it'll all be in Japanese. For the Japanese version, of course. I'm sure this is comin' here.

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 06:03:04 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Ah, thanks for clearing things up. Cool stuff.
  • My Music

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 06:03:41 am »
Ah, thanks for clearing things up. Cool stuff.
It's the same for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, btw. Except that's in Japanese text with English voiceovers. :P

• Mirby Studios

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 09:14:37 pm »
Quote from: Kingdom Hearts Insider
Report on Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-: Pictures of prettied-up screens and an Interview with Mr. Tetsuya Nomura

This year marks 10 years since the first Kingdom Hearts title was born, and now with the time ripe it is being remastered in HD. Let's peruse the content from these screencaps and an interview with director Mr. Tetsuya Nomura!

A NEW DOOR OPENS IN HD

Kingdom Hearts (hereon KH) is an action RPG series loved throughout the world. Of the seven stories that have been revealed so far, KH Final Mix and KH Re:Chain of Memories have been remastered in HD inKH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, releasing in 2013 for PS3. On top of this, KH 358/2 Days is also included as a volume converted to video! Without further ado, let's check out the new images of each title, born again and more gorgeous than ever.

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX

Kingdom Hearts, in which Sora, the protagonist of the series, and Donald and Goofy travel through various Disney worlds. This title, which released in March 2002, returned triumphantly as KH Final Mix, which used the North American version that released the same year in December as a base with added components and the English voicing. This Final Mix version has been remastered in HD in KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-. The voicing that was in English will be in Japanese.

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories

After the adventures of KH, Sora and Donald and Goofy set foot in 'Castle Oblivion', in which the further you go in, the more you lose your memories... KH Re:Chain of Memories, remastered in HD for this title, was originally included with KH2 Final Mix, which released in 2007. It was a 3D remake of the Gameboy Advance title KH Chain of Memories, which released in 2004.

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS

The protagonist of KH 356/2 Days is Roxas, a young man who played an important role in KH2. The story of Roxas and Axel, who takes care of him, and Xion, a girl who has newly joined 'Organisation XIII', unfolds. In KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, you can appreciate the main story of KH 358/2 Days put to video and bestowed new voicing as a video volume.

KINGDOM HEARTS FOR PC BROWSER (TENTATIVE TITLE)

Kingdom Hearts for PC Browser (tentative title), announced at Tokyo Game Show 2012 with KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, will be a free to play online game for PC browsers. As a player you will customise an avatar that will represent you and adventure through Disney worlds. It seems that undertaking quests and cooperating with friends to defeat enemies will be elements?

WE ASK DIRECTOR MR. TETSUYA NOMURA ABOUT KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

This year marks 10 years since the first Kingdom Hearts title was born, and now with the time ripe it is being remastered in HD. Let's peruse the content from these screencaps and an interview with director Mr. Tetsuya Nomura!

?Please tell us the details of how the release of KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- came to be.

Mr. Tetsuya Nomura (hereon Nomura): All the titles in the series so far are a collection, first establishing the internal set-up, called the 'Seeker of Darkness Chronicles' (?), and I wanted to bring together the whole story arriving at KH2 before we turn to its conclusion.

?There's strong meaning behind going over it again, isn't there. Will there be changes or additions to the content of the games?

Nomura: The two titles that are included as games will have trophy support. We intend to include an extensive range of trophies, from the more orthodox to ones that won't go down easily. Also, the controls in KH1 have been modified to be a little closer to the ones in KH2. We've also replaced some of the models of the main characters with the most recent ones.

?Why are you remaking KH 358/2 Days as a video volume rather than a game?

Nomura: Actually, I had also been thinking about doing a full remake like KH Re:Chain of Memories (hereon KH Re:CoM). However, if we had started that it would have considerably delayed starting work on the new title, so it ended up being included in the form of something like the 'theatre mode' that we already have in the series. We are changing 70% of the main story into cutscenes, with freshly-recorded voicing too, and we are currently working on around 100 scenes. If you watch from start to finish, you will know and understand the story of KH 358/2 Days. Though it's in a different form than the game I think people will enjoy it.

?Can you please tell us a little more about the series-first KH game for PC browser?

Nomura: This is not a title with an emphasis on story, but we are working premises in. That said, for the first time in the series you can enjoy the content completely separately from the main series, so even beginners to the series might be able to be at ease playing it. The battling is different again from KH Re:CoM, and we are aiming for something with simple controls and flashy movements. I think customising is important to this type of game, so we are filling it with new elements in that area.

?By the way, what of a HD version of KH2 and up?

Nomura: It would be unnatural not to (laughs).

?Here's hoping! And now, lastly, a message for the gamers please.

Nomura: Because the series so far has been scattered over different consoles, I think there have been people who found it difficult to access, with sequels such as KH2 that might already have come out by the time they came to know about the series. With KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- you can enjoy the story from the beginning, and in HD quality on top of that, so if you haven't played yet please by all means use this opportunity to do so. I think even those who have already played through the series may make new discoveries regarding foreshadowing of sequels and lines that reference previous lines and such by taking another look at everything aligned in chronological order. I would be happy if this title turns out to be a 'restart' for the series.

?Seeker of Darkness Chronicles... mentioned as the phrase 'Xehanort Chronicles' in a previous interview with Weekly Famitsu, this refers to Xehanort the Seeker of Darkness being the pivot of the whole series. 'Seeker of Darkness Chronicles' is the formal name first used in the project proposal.

Original Famitsu Article
Kingdom Hearts Insider Translation

• Mirby Studios
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 11:31:07 am »
The re-release of Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories is somewhat interesting. The graphics are definitely going to be unbelievable and capture the eye right away, but I want to see what happens with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days being created into a film! It will be the first time they made a Kingdom Hearts film, so it shall be nice to see. We all know the story and what occurs, but it's a new idea regardless.
Scott R. Genovese

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 03:19:31 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEpSIhEA-0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fEpSIhEA-0</a>

PAX East trailer is out. Enjoy~

• Mirby Studios
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 72 queries.

anything