Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Writing a FAQ/Wlakthrough for Pokemon BW2  (Read 1461 times)

Writing a FAQ/Wlakthrough for Pokemon BW2
« on: October 07, 2012, 10:17:18 pm »
  • It's the grineer
Anyone who is interested on this, I'm writing a FAQ/Walkthrough for Pokemon BW2, to then be sent to Gamefaqs.com. For anyone who doesn't know, here is the link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

I'm writing it in spanish, just as a personal achievement, to know I was the frist one to post it in spanish. However, I'm writing at the same time one in english.

Without much to say, I'm leaving here what I wrote untile now.

Pokemon Black & White 2 FAQ/Walkthrough

Written by BlazeBigBang
Finished on
E-Mail: BlazeBigBang@hotmail.com.ar

NOTE: anyone who finds missing information contact me and I will add it. Credit will be given.

***WARNING***
THIS WALKTHROUGH CONTAINS SPOILERS.

=======================
== Table of contents ==
=======================
1. What’s new on Black & White 2
 1.1. Differences from Black & White
 1.2. Gameplay
 1.3. New features
2. Walkthrough
 2.1. A new game, a new beginning, a new starter
 2.2. So Alder’s hometown, is Sangi Town, huh
 2.3. The Aspertia Gym
 2.4. Time to head to Virbank
3. Bag
 3.1. Adventure Items
 3.2. Medicine
 3.3. TM/HM
 3.4. Key Items
 3.5. Berries
 3.6. Free Space
4. Building a team
 4.1. Basic
 4.2. Selecting Pokemon
 4.3 Selecting moves
(W.I.P.)

Show content
=====================================================
== 2.1. A new game, a new beginning, a new starter ==
=====================================================

As in every Pokemon game, we have the professor giving us and introduction of Pokemon. After you see Professor Juniper throwing the PokeBall, and all that, she will ask you if you’re boy or girl, and which is your name. She will tell you who’s your rival, and you can name him.

Once you are done with this, you’ll see Aspertia City, and your mother walking towards to a house (yours). Once she enters, she’ll call you. Answer yes all the times she asks you. Now, get out of the house, and walk left, and then up. Hugh (your rival) will come, and will go walking with you. Head to the balcony (on the first junction turn right, and then go north until you see a stairs. Turn left and head to the north). Go and talk to Bianca, and if you want take a look on the balcony. Answer yes to her questions, and talk her again. Now, she will ask you which Pokemon you want:

Oshawott lvl 5 - Water type
Moves:
Tackle
Tail whip

Tepig lvl 5 – Fire type
Moves:
Tackle
Tail whip

Snivy lvl 5 – Grass type
Moves:
Tackle
Leer

It is a hard choice to choose just one. I kept Oshawott, as you’ll need a good water Pokemon, although now we have Eevee back, and we can get Vaporeon. If you choose Tepig, he won’t fail you, so train him in Attack EV. I never tried Snivy, as I don’t like Grass type Pokemon.
Anyway, choose the one you like more, and she will give you the Pokedex. Now you’re ready to your first battle, and as in every other Pokemon game, against Hugh. He will have ALWAYS the starter that is in advantage with yours.
- If you chose Oshawott, he will have Snivy
- If you chose Snivy, he will have Tepig
- If you chose Tepig, he will have Snivy
Strategy: now, this battle is pretty easy. It doesn’t care which Pokemon you chose, just use the tackle, and you’re done. The only way to lose is if Hugh’s Pokemon was generated with Attack IV 31, and yours with Defense IV 1.

==================================================
== 2.2. So Alder’s hometown is Sangi Town, huh ==
==================================================

Once you finish, Bianca will take you to the Pokemon Center, and will teach you the basic things of it, and will give you ten Pokeballs. Go out of the Pokemon Center, and you will meet your mother and your sister (or Hugh’s sister, I’m not sure), and you’ll get a map and the running shoes (you can ran while pressing the B button). Now, head north, and enter in the cabin. The lady behind the counter will stop you and give you a potion.

Now, once you get in the route, walk towards to Bianca, and she will teach you how to catch Pokemon. Now that you’re free to walk in the route, feel free to catch the Pokemons of the route (Purrloin and Patrat. They’re not very good, but doing so fills entries in your Pokedex).  Also, train a bit your Pokemons, train them to level 9, 10 (may be a bit much, but trust me, works).

When you’re done with the training, go to the east. You will find Alder over a monticule and will jump and talk to you (as he usually does in Black & White). Keep going east and you will enter Sangi Town (heal your Pokemon if you want), and you’ll see Alder standing in the first junction. Head all the way north until you find Alder again. Go to the north and then to the east.

We’re in the Route 20. Now, we’ll have a couple of battles.

Youngster
Patrat lvl 4

Lass
Purrloin lvl 4

Youngster
Patrat lvl 4

Once you’re done with all the battles, head to the east, where is a hiker that won’t let us go through, so head north. There’s a little ranch, and a little area of tall grass to train (lvl 12, 13) and catch Pokemon (you can find Mareep and Riolu as another generation Pokemon). Head north, and in the first fences you see at your left, go. You’ll find Hugh and another battle with him. Before the battle, make sure to have all your Pokemons at full health.

- If you chose Snivy
Trainer Hugh
Tepig lvl 8
Strategy: if you haven’t trained your Pokemon, you’re gonna have a bad time. Just make sure that his ember may damage your Snivy. I highly recommend using another Pokemon like Lillipup to use tackle without having the risk of being easily defeated. If you’re lucky enough, in Sangi Ranch you may find a Psyduck, or an Azurill to use it against him.

- If you chose Tepig
Trainer Hugh
Oshawott lvl 8
Strategy: make sure to have another Pokemon. If you go alone with your Tepig, you’re almost dead. If you have Tepig in a high level, like 12 or 13, you can defeat Oshawott, but anyway make sure to have, at least, a Patrat in level 6 to back up. You may find a Marrep in Sangi Ranch. Mareep learns Thundershock in lvl 8.

- If you chose Oshawott
Trainer Hugh
Snivy lvl 8
Strategy: protect yourself from his Vine Whip. Use just the tackle. Using Water Gun won’t help you. Have any other Pokemon to support.

Once you win the battle, Hugh will say a few words, and two Pokemon Breeders will come, and you’ll get a potion. Then, your rival will run away to the west. Head to the west and you’ll see your rival. Talk to him if you want. Go through the open part in the fences at the west if you want, and head south. There is tall grass, to train if you want. You’ll find a few trainers.

Lass
Purrlon lvl 6
Sewaddle lvl 6

Now, go back where you were before, and head north. Hugh will head towards to you, and then will go north. If you go on the side Hugh is, he will give you a Parlyz Heal. If you go by the side without tall grass, you’ll have a fight.

Janitor
Lillipup lvl 6
Mareep lvl 6

Head to the east through the tall grass, and if you want, battle the trainer that is there.

Youngster
Patrat lvl 6
Psyduck lvl 6

Head east, and when Hugh comes, go to the south. You’ll see a shady character with a Herdier. Head to him, and he’ll ask you a question. Answer either yes or no, and you’ll get the TM 21, Frustration. After, the breeder and Hugh will come and take the Herdier back

Make your way back to Sangi Town. You’ll find Alder standing, and he’ll ask you to go with him to the house. If you need it, heal your Pokemon, because you’ll have two battles.

School Kid
Pansear lvl 9

School Kid
Pansage lvl 9

===========================
== 2.3. The Aspertia Gym ==
===========================

Once you finish with the battles inside, go out. You’ll see a man standing outside. The guy will give you the Friday Box. To the question he asks, answer yes, and you’ll get a medal. When he’s gone, Alder will come out, say a few words, and will go back to the house.

Now, let’s head back to Aspertia City, where the first gym is. Once you’re on the route, Alder will appear standing over the monticule, again. He will stop you, and will give you an Oran Berry. Now is time to go back to Aspertia for once, and for all.

Once you’re in Aspertia, you must go to the gym. The gym is in the Trainer’s School, located at the left of the Pokemon Center. Go to the north, and you’ll see a door at the north part of the place. Go in there, and the Gym Guide will give you a Fresh Water. Cheren will notice you arrived, and will tell you that if you want to challenge him, you must first defeat the opponents.

Youngster
Patrat lvl 9
Lillipup lvl 9

Lass
Patrat lvl 9
Lillipup lvl 9

Leader Cheren
Patrat lvl 11
Lillipup lvl 11
Strategy: you can beat him with any of the starters with any good moves, such as Ember, Water Gun and Vine Wheep. If you have your Pokemons in good level, you should not worry. You may also want to catch a Riolu and train it to level 15, to make it learn Force Palm.

Once you win the battle against Cheren, he’ll give you the Basic Badge, and the TM 83, Work Up.
==================================
== 2.4. Time to head to Virbank ==
==================================

Now we have the first badge. Let’s head to Virbank City! When you get out of the Gym, Bianca will be waiting or you, and will give you the TM 27, Return. Cheren will come out, and Bianca will claim to haven’t seen Cheren for two years. You’ll get a call from Professor Junipper. Then, Hugh will come and Cheren will go back to the gym. Hugh will run after him to have his first Gym battle. Also, Bianca will hand you the C-Gear. After all this talk, we’re free to go.

Do you remember that hiker that wouldn’t let us go through? Well, now we must head where he is. He’ll challenge us to a battle.

Crim

Super Special Awesome
Re: Writing a FAQ/Wlakthrough for Pokemon BW2
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 06:41:21 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
well, when i finished playing it, ill check it out. (will be a while. im nuzlockeing this !@#$% with just about all optionals)
  • Crim is Pro!
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 07:03:50 pm »
  • It's the grineer
There's no point in looking at it now, as I just could progress until the first badge.
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 01:32:45 am »
Wait, Pokemon has walkthroughs?

Anyway, good luck on this!

*continues grinding his Grimer*

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 01:33:52 am »
  • It's the grineer

Lol, you must check gamefaqs right now.
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 01:51:16 am »

Lol, you must check gamefaqs right now.
*gamefaps
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.134 seconds with 47 queries.