Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Peta Gets Pokemon?  (Read 8809 times)

Koh

Peta Gets Pokemon?
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:28:58 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
http://features.peta.org/Pokemon-black-and-white-parody/?utm_campaign=1012+Pokemon+Parody+Game+Facebook+Promo

I'm laughing so hard right now!  You know, technically they are right; Pokemon is just organized dog fights, but.....
  • Megaclipse Games
Re: Peta Gets Pokemon?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, 01:09:57 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
LOL! Snivy has a needle stuck in it's head (that's as far as I played)! Wow, that was hilarious. But yeah, Pokemon are totally fine with fighting each other. They love to fight, it's just how it is. How else will they grow up to be big and strong??
  • My Music

Koh

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, 03:06:19 am »
  • Tamer Koh
Is it sad that I like the music and think it's well designed?  The gore is a bit much for a "children" oriented thing, but the artwork is good, the engine is smooth, and the music is catchy.
  • Megaclipse Games
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 03:34:24 am »
It's kind of ironic but this is pretty much what Team Plasma wanted in black and white 1 >.>

Also cheren doesn't have pikachu >.>

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 09:05:00 am »
  • 笑い男
Of course FPS's etc are nothing comparably. Who cares about the humans.

この世に悪があるとすれば、それは人の心だ
  • .hack//The World
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 10:18:59 am »
It's nicely done. It always annoyed me that all these Pokémon games are all about being nice to your Pokémon and bonding. !@#$% that! They're killing machines that do my bidding!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 11:36:12 am »
  • It's the grineer
It's kind of ironic but this is pretty much what Team Plasma wanted in black and white 1 >.>

I see that you're like Pikachu: didn't you finish Black and White?  :P

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 03:54:57 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
peta stands for:

Pedophiles eat tainted animals

• Crim is Pro!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2012, 04:52:25 pm »

I see that you're like Pikachu: didn't you finish Black and White?  :P

I did actually, but ignoring the ending, the main team plasma members and N all wanted to liberate pokemon.

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 06:31:21 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
hang on its not tainted. its tasty. my bad guys.

Pedophiles eat tasty animals.
  • Crim is Pro!

Zhello

N.A.D.I.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 06:37:33 pm »
  • L'homme avec beaucoup de noms.
It's nicely done. It always annoyed me that all these Pokémon games are all about being nice to your Pokémon and bonding. !@#$% that! They're killing machines that do my bidding!

lol pokemon are a threat to people/trainers as well if I could remember, one tried to eat/kill Ash in the anime XD
Also but the only pokemon I know who killed at some point was Mewtwo and only him, so pokemon are killers in a way.
And the people who eat them as well :/, ever notice where there meat comes from xD?

I personaly liked gen 1-3 but aftearwards I gave up on the series/games
The IT Guy
Intermediate Coder
Linux is a wonderful thing
~Linkwolf48/Gumstone1080~

The Legend of Zelda - New Beginnings

http://zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=34986.0
1.6 Demo -
https://www.dropbox.com/s/56km0iadaras56g/LoZNB%20Game%20Folder.rar?dl=0

Side Projects:

Dragon Diary - Cybernetic Threat
Story: http://wiki.zfgc.com/Cybernetic_Threat

Aero88
ZFGC is like the Hotel California.  You can come in but you can never leave!

devianart: http://linkwolf48.deviantart.com/

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 08:17:02 pm »
  • I'm Pro!

I personaly liked gen 1-3 but aftearwards I gave up on the series/games

what a genwunner  :P ... but seriously, black/white 2 is actually really good. and i also, prefer gen 1 or 2. but this is good !@#$%.
  • Crim is Pro!

Koh

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 08:22:03 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
I have to disagree there.  Minus the engine improvements that comes with each generation, each new generation after the first two started becoming more and more linear, to the point where you can't even branch out anymore, because they're always railroading you to specific areas.  They're TRYING to get more intense with the stories, but...it's still basically the same thing.  This isn't to say the games are bad, but they've definitely been going downhill since Gen 3, where they started to strip the player's exploration freedom.
  • Megaclipse Games

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 08:33:46 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
bull. every game for the most part has been linear. and even then, the players freedom has been the same. you can still pass through a town just like before in previous gens.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 08:51:35 pm by Crim »
  • Crim is Pro!
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 10:03:27 pm »
  • It's the grineer
First of all, I'm gonna say some things about Pokemon, as I'm a huge fan about it:

I have to disagree there.  Minus the engine improvements that comes with each generation, each new generation after the first two started becoming more and more linear, to the point where you can't even branch out anymore, because they're always railroading you to specific areas.  They're TRYING to get more intense with the stories, but...it's still basically the same thing.  This isn't to say the games are bad, but they've definitely been going downhill since Gen 3, where they started to strip the player's exploration freedom.

Lol, Pokemon has no story AT ALL. I mean, is always the same. Even from the first game, you could tell that the story wasn't very well developed. However, I agree with you in some things.

bull. every game for the most part has been linear. and even then, the players freedom has been the same. you can still pass through a town just like before in previous gens.

I completey disagree with you at this. In gen 1, after reaching Cerulean, you could visit Vermilion, Saffron, Lavender, Fuchsia and Celadon. And you could win the gyms in the order you wanted. Except for gyms 7 and 8.
Gen 2. After passing Goldenrod, you could go to Mahogany, Ecruteak and and Olivine.That's for Jhoto. Then, in Kanto, you could go anywhere, even thought the Digglet Cave was closed, you could take the surf route. With that said, you could defeat gym leaders in the order you wanted.

Koh

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 10:32:51 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
First of all, I'm gonna say some things about Pokemon, as I'm a huge fan about it:

Lol, Pokemon has no story AT ALL. I mean, is always the same. Even from the first game, you could tell that the story wasn't very well developed. However, I agree with you in some things.

I completey disagree with you at this. In gen 1, after reaching Cerulean, you could visit Vermilion, Saffron, Lavender, Fuchsia and Celadon. And you could win the gyms in the order you wanted. Except for gyms 7 and 8.
Gen 2. After passing Goldenrod, you could go to Mahogany, Ecruteak and and Olivine.That's for Jhoto. Then, in Kanto, you could go anywhere, even thought the Digglet Cave was closed, you could take the surf route. With that said, you could defeat gym leaders in the order you wanted.
This pretty much.

Like I said,  don't DISLIKE Black and White, or their sequels, but they definitely hold your hand way too much.
  • Megaclipse Games
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 01:31:07 am »
Like I said,  don't DISLIKE Black and White, or their sequels, but they definitely hold your hand way too much.

This is true. However, Unova is so much like Eagleland that I don't mind one bit.

Manly men don't sass. Manly men get in FIGHTS! Fist fights using manly fists!
  • JetDesigns

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 06:20:19 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
i see. so you wear these also i assume right?

Show content

in all, you really are a genwunner.

• Crim is Pro!

Koh

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 07:44:01 pm »
  • Tamer Koh
You're clearly missing the point.  It has nothing to do with the Pokemon.  It's about how they're shaping out the world, and letting the player traverse it.
  • Megaclipse Games

Crim

Super Special Awesome
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 09:15:39 pm »
  • I'm Pro!
You're clearly missing the point.  It has nothing to do with the Pokemon.  It's about how they're shaping out the world, and letting the player traverse it.

i think your missing the point. have you even played the black or white, or black/white 2?
  • Crim is Pro!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.352 seconds with 75 queries.