Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Violating Missy Muffet  (Read 3449 times)

Violating Missy Muffet
« on: April 06, 2006, 08:49:23 pm »
Just something I whipped up for a school assignment.

Violating ???Missy Muffet???
A rather twisted tale of urban horror courtesy of Kyle Van Dongen

It was one in the morning but for Missy Muffet, the night was still young. She combed her long blonde hair and applied the brightest red lipstick she could find to her large pouting lips. Missy Muffet quickly pulled up her fishnet stockings and buttoned up her leather skirt then left for a hard night of drinking and casual frolicking. 

Before long Missy Muffet had arrived at ???The Tuffet???, a popular place for singles looking for a quick fling. She strutted into the establishment winking and grinning at every man she passed before sitting on a stool next to the bartender.

???What???ll it be Missy Muffet???? he asked. Missy Muffet lit a cigarette then replied, ???Curds and Whey, I want to forget who I am for a while.??? The bartender smiled, ???Whatever you say.??? Within seconds Missy Muffet was enjoying the best ???Curds and Whey??? she had ever eaten.

In fact, Missy Muffet was so into her ???Curds and Whey??? that she didn???t notice a burly man enter the building. He was dressed in black with spider tattoos all over his arms. In fact, he even had one atop his bald head. The man quickly made his way to the bar and sat down beside Missy Muffet.

???Want to come back to my place???? he asked. Missy Muffet was startled and could barely reply, ???I???I???m sorry, but you???re not really my type.??? The man ignored Missy Muffet???s reply and continued his thought, ???The name is Spyder, I love all things with legs such as yours.??? Missy Muffet stood up. ???Don???t leave or I???ll shoot you,??? said Spyder who quite suddenly brandished a small revolver.

Missy Muffet stood quite still so Spyder was not aware of the fact that her hand was already wrapped around a can of mace. ???I???m serious,??? said Spyder. Suddenly, Missy Muffet threw her arm into the sky and squeezed the can. A thin mist emitted from the nozzle burned Spyder???s eyes. He screamed and fell off his chair. Missy Muffet dashed to the nearest phone and dialed 911.

Spyder was arrested by the police moments later and Missy Muffet finished off her ???Curds and Whey???. She had survived her encounter, but was traumatized for life.  She immediately changed her ???bad girl??? ways and lived the rest of her life as a shepherd in Ireland under the alias of Little Miss Muffet. Ah, but perhaps the most significant change of all was that she never again traveled without a full can of ???Raid??????er, mace.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
Re: Violating Missy Muffet
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 04:47:16 am »
  • The Broken King
That's a little bit of a weird ending XD but a good story nonetheless. Take that, spyder!
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 05:54:07 am »
  • :3
i like that spyder guyP
  • daniel-kun

bran371

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 02:44:36 am »
That was awesome! XD

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 08:18:55 pm »
Hm, sure got the stuff for an urban-story! =D Very interesting, did you make that up from nowhere?
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 10:16:02 pm »
Well we were supposed to do a twisted fairy tale but otherwise yeah.
The Legend of Zelda: Hall of the Dead
Complete and free Zelda fan game
http://dayjo.org/uncannyvisions/hotd.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 46 queries.

anything