Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nintendo DS Wifi Friend Code Topic  (Read 2501 times)

ZaC-UK

Nintendo DS Wifi Friend Code Topic
« on: April 08, 2006, 10:34:25 am »
I noticed there wasnt one of these yet so i figured id post. Ill edit up this main page and change it a little later on.
Please Post your name, FC, and Nickname here. Then if you like to add a person you can PM them if i can get the link to thier profile linked to here to save time. Its a more effiecent way because i never Liked the DSR topic where you add EVERYONE who posts because out of the 21 i added i only see like 4 online.
The idea is that you can actually verse someone online avoiding the scenerio with One person having your FC and the otherone doesnt and then you have wasted space on your friends list.

Newest Nintendo DS WIFI Games
METROID PRIME HUNTERS
Total 1

http://zfgc.com/index.php?action=profile;u=204 - Contact ZaC-UK NOW!
Nickname - ZAC-UK   
Friend Code - 2749-4568-5801

TETRIS DS

ANIMAL CROSSING WILD WORLD
This game has been out in america for over 4 months and is only just released in Europe. So it is still attracting new comers to the Wild World

MARIO KART
Users must be reminded that Mario kart is a old game and Not many people play it now as they did

TONY HAWKS AMERICAN SK8LAND
Users must be reminded that Tony Hawks is a old game and Not many people play it now as they did

Other (bleach, contact, lostmagic ETC)
Users must be reminded that These games are not out yet, some can be imported so im confused on the whole Japanese wifi titles
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 10:36:59 am by ZaC-UK »
Re: Nintendo DS Wifi Friend Code Topic
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 04:28:48 pm »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.17 seconds with 38 queries.