Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smoking  (Read 19115 times)

2awesome4apossum

Re: Smoking
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2006, 08:55:15 pm »
I know that I said I'm gone (and I am... it's just unfortunate that I have the debates section as my home page :P), but I have to say one thing:

LOL

*ahem* Sorry, but that is just you guessing:  There is NO scientific eveidence to back that up WHATSOEVER.  Back then, people would die much more often:  No  hospitals, medicine, etc.  People lived until about 50 or so.
We don't have proof against it.

Besides, the ways that we measure years/months/weeks has changed with time.  Who's to say that 999 of their years could be 50 of ours?

Cavemen had hospitals?
Who ever said that?

If you look at what I said. I said based on my belief. Just what Ive read int he christian bible. So no, im not just taking a wild guess at something. That is just what I'm baseing it on. Weather they messured years different back then or not.
Nowhere in the bible does it say that people lived for 999 years O_____o
Yes it dose... Ive read parts that say that several times. Try reading some of the early parts of the first book (Genesis). But regardless. Just because that is what it says. Doesn't mean anybody has to believe it. That is just my beliefs.
Aye, definitely.  And you have every right to do so ;)
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2006, 09:24:29 pm »
  • Its the joeshmo!
I know that I said I'm gone (and I am... it's just unfortunate that I have the debates section as my home page :P), but I have to say one thing:

LOL

*ahem* Sorry, but that is just you guessing:  There is NO scientific eveidence to back that up WHATSOEVER.  Back then, people would die much more often:  No  hospitals, medicine, etc.  People lived until about 50 or so.
We don't have proof against it.

Besides, the ways that we measure years/months/weeks has changed with time.  Who's to say that 999 of their years could be 50 of ours?
You said they might. By saying: We dont have proof against it. No proof agains hospitals eh?
  • Netterra Virtual Pets

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2006, 09:52:34 pm »
You said they might. By saying: We dont have proof against it. No proof agains hospitals eh?
I was reffering to the "people lived about to 50 or so", versus the hundreds of years.

Ultimate

« Reply #103 on: May 02, 2006, 05:48:31 pm »
make it illegal altogether. I've been smoking for five years and I totally regret starting it. Truth is i wouldn't be smoking a pack of 30's a day now if it was illegal. Ban it altogether, so the next generation may be a little healthier than this one ;D

Pyru

« Reply #104 on: May 02, 2006, 06:13:47 pm »
make it illegal altogether. I've been smoking for five years and I totally regret starting it. Truth is i wouldn't be smoking a pack of 30's a day now if it was illegal. Ban it altogether, so the next generation may be a little healthier than this one ;D

If you read the whole topic *sigh* then you'd see many arguements against an immediate ban. There would be a lot of protest against banning it altogether straight away.

Ultimate

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2006, 03:54:40 pm »
I did, and i still say ban it right now, yes straight away.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 45 queries.