Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The US administrator and terrorism.  (Read 2894 times)

The US administrator and terrorism.
« on: April 14, 2006, 06:24:58 pm »
  • Lul
Ok, I told possum I would start this topic, so now I have :P

Eerr, how many of you have watched " http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911 " ?
I think it's a movie that all, at least americans, should watch.
The video is basically pointing out the US administrator as terrorists, but that's not the reason why I have thought the US admins. as terrorists, this video has just assured me that they are terrorists.
BUT, I could be wrong, there could be a completely logical explanation of everything, but I haven't got any, not a single one.
But answers aren't enough. As you can see in the video, we can see that they're also SHOVING their points right.
This is so much more than what the gov. have told us. They're just talking and talking. And sometimes I wonder if they even know what they're talking about?
Anyway, now I'M the one who's talking and talking :P
What do you think?
After everything i've seen and heard, i have suspected the us gov for cooperating with terrorists also, like a huge maffia thing going on. And by using propaganda, they make people fear and see terrorism as a huge problem and see US as their defender.
You'd understand me more if you have seen Fahrenheit 9/11 and this video... + all other 830248 stuff :P

Now let me know what you think :P

Lunar

Re: The US administrator and terrorism.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 07:34:27 pm »
XD I stayed up all night a few days ago watching this.. It was very good and I now agree with everything they said in the movie.. It was definitely staged by the government.

Limey

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 07:36:35 pm »
I posted that in the other topic, so of course I've seen it :p

I think the movie is great, but I don't know If I really think our government is behind it.  I just think they're definately hiding something, and may be responsible for it.
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2006, 09:28:44 pm »
  • Lul
I posted that in the other topic, so of course I've seen it :p

I think the movie is great, but I don't know If I really think our government is behind it.  I just think they're definately hiding something, and may be responsible for it.

Yeah, that too. It could be anything, it would be much easier if we could trust the US gov :P

tippz

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 02:08:15 am »
Conspiracy theories are great, huh? Really! I mean, of COURSE all of those people that would have to have intimate knowledge about the conspiracy will be able to keep their mouths shut for years to come, right? In most cases not... Which is why until there is official word of a conspiracy I will remain very skeptical.

That's not to say I'm not skeptical about the government's story either, I'm just saying that it is a lot easier to accuse the government of doing bad stuff than it is for the government to keep its mouth shut about that bad stuff...

2awesome4apossum

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 02:15:15 am »
Conspiracy theories are great, huh? Really! I mean, of COURSE all of those people that would have to have intimate knowledge about the conspiracy will be able to keep their mouths shut for years to come, right? In most cases not... Which is why until there is official word of a conspiracy I will remain very skeptical.
I'm not quite as hard to please, I just have the prerequisite of skeptisism from legitimate arguments.

(Good to see you back btw, tippz)

BUT, I could be wrong, there could be a completely logical explanation of everything, but I haven't got any, not a single one.
Well, for instance, we talk about the debris falling at a speed that "it shouldn't".  Do they really have mathematical evidence to back it up?  At least the JFK conspiracy theories are *plausable*.

My biggest skeptisism isn't in the entire video, but rather the plethora of flaws found therein.  they make a so-so case on a few points, but for the most part, I have yet to see any *solid* evidence.

Pyru

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 08:48:51 am »
Haven't seen the *whole* video, but if it's the same conspiracy theory I think it is, it's rather flawed...

A missile wouldn't have worked. The pentagon is protected in the same way that the MI5 building is; a missile would've had minimal effect. A missile was fired at the MI5 building a few years back. A plane has the added weight- and therefore momentum- to cause damage to a heavily armoured building.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2006, 03:50:43 pm by Pyru »
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 12:24:04 pm »
  • Lul
Well, for instance, we talk about the debris falling at a speed that "it shouldn't".  Do they really have mathematical evidence to back it up?  At least the JFK conspiracy theories are *plausable*.

My biggest skeptisism isn't in the entire video, but rather the plethora of flaws found therein.  they make a so-so case on a few points, but for the most part, I have yet to see any *solid* evidence.

Can't remember if they had mathematical evidence, but they did have a lot of scientific facts. Though Pyru's right, a missile can't have such a big effect, but it does have some small affection, and considering there were more than one missile it can be possible.
But it is suspecious that they closed down the towers a few days before or the day right before 9/11 (?), and the dogs and the guys who were inside those towers during the day. I don't remember what the video said completely but it was something
in that way..

There are really good things you can find in the forum of http://www.loosechange911.com/ . Evidence etc.
They're both trying to proove the video wrong and right, so there are really good backups.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 49 queries.