Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Poll

Should the game be in Hyrule or Tech city

Hyrule
- 19 (70.4%)
Tech city
- 8 (29.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: January 27, 2007, 10:01:36 pm

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Lengend of Zelda : No title yet  (Read 3111 times)

Re: The Lengend of Zelda : No title yet
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2006, 11:17:26 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
trelantana: I agree with you, but this guy thought a bit up himself and so we shouldn't change it/develop it, however bad it seems. I may not like the story line, and I may have bagged him alot about it, but to show everyone about how good kids can be, I re-did his first post!

The game starts off one thousand years in the future and you start off as the descendant of Link. You attend school in an area some what like Tokyo and you are famous for a game called Mechanism. In this game you fight with a weapon that looks like a Corny Dog and you fight your opponents until they lose all there mechanisms. The mechanisms make your weapon stronger and if you don???t have any mechanisms your weapon starts to get slow. So anyway you fight this kid, your rival, and you make a bet with him: whoever loses has to leave the city for a month. You lose, well actually the game forces you to lose, and therefore you have to leave. You meet a bad-boy gang outside the city, and for some unknown reason they want to kill you. Fortunately they don???t get to because you call the police on your cell-phone. Once the police find you they throw you down a ditch where you find a giant rock. You pick it up and you find an Ice cube. There is something inside. You are curious about it, and what it is so you crack it open and it turns out there is a boy in it. You need some rest so you go to sleep. When you wake up a day later and he has woken up while you slept he has made a shed (not a good one) and put you in it. You ask him what the time is it and he says: ???I don???t know, I don???t even know where I am??? you reply ???you are in tech city??? he is confused and you ask where he is from and he says ???Hyrule??? you then say ???shut up. That???s just a fairy tale. What???s your name anyway???? he answers: ???I???m Link; the hero of time.??? You are shocked, and then say ???WWWWHHATTTT you???re my great great great great great great great great Grandfather!??? he asks you what you mean and you reply: ???nothing???uh???never mind???um???Oh! My name is Kai.??? Link tells you that you have said that twice already, and you say ???Oh, my bad??? we better get you dressed in some real clothes.

Minish Cap graphics

Information: You are able to change your clothes in the game and actually see it your partners fight with, you not just talk.

Main characters: Tetra/Sheik, Kai, Seth, Link (he has a new costume called Arachnee tunic; like Spiderman).

The cut screens or whatever you call them are in 3D

See how I was able to make sense out of some very confusing dialogue, put it 1000 years in the future because I don't think that your very ancient ascendant would have had a son who had a son who had a son etc, etc, in 100 years! so I made it believable, because that's what LoZ can be, not with the magic but with the swords and the travelling etc, not like having people have a son about every 18 years, I also added some punctuation ;D
SK
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 02:56:22 pm »
  • [sic]
Alright, seriously, it's set 100 years in the future from now, isn't it? And he never mentioned anything about our society being very high-tech. He mentions going to school in a place similar to a CURRENT city playing video games... somehow, that doesn't sound high-tech to me. Also, he never said the weapon in the game *was* a corn dog, he said it *looked* like one. This could be as general as meaning that the weapon is also a rounded, cylindrical object. Obviously, the details he does give need work and often make little sense. Ater all, I don't even know my great-grandfathers name (although I do know his initials), let alone my great-great-grandfathers name, let alone the name of my ancient ancestor who lived thousands and thousands of years ago.

Also, the specifics of this story are unecessary and a bit weird. Perhaps the boy takes a walk outside the city, and finds a crude shed, inside of which he finds Link's frozen form or something? Or perhaps he finds some type of magical item/artifact and takes it home unknowingly, and later uses it by accident to restore Link?
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 03:28:53 pm »
  • odens knop
I joined ZFGC when I was 11, and my first game was a spiderman breakout game.  And sirkildar, you're only 1 year (more or less) older than him so you should STFU, don't walk around thinking that older ZFGC member see you as a kid.  Hell people see me as a kid!  Just chill out.  And Alpha##, g'luck!  ;D
|LEUS HERTAN MINAT|
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 44 queries.

anything