Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Submission]Lithe and the Kompus  (Read 8720 times)

Re: [Submission]Lithe and the Kompus
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2013, 01:33:12 pm »
  • It's just Max.
Awesome. I like the idea of a wandering Shepard minigame, and I like Lithe's personality, that she's kind of a bitter, yet removed, old lady. Two things I'd like to consider, though:
1) Being a demon: I don't have any problem with there being demons in the Zelda universe, the thing I'd like to consider though, is that she's the only demon, and it kind of brings up a bunch of questions unnecessarily, as for her function, there is no real reason or advantage for her to be a demon instead of an established race such as a Zora or Goron.

2) More about the minigame, actually, it we'll have to make sure there's enough space for her minigame in each of these areas. But what's the advantage of having her move around instead of staying in one place? Will there be different rewards depending on where she is, or will playing the game in ever location do something?
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2013, 04:38:16 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I feel having her as a demon instead of an established race, links to her not really fitting in anywhere(Society Wise), which itslef ties into her being nomadic as she doesn't really belong anywhere(as in fit in with other peoples).

And as for the minigame itself I'll see if I can get those questions answered *As in thinking about them while I make the minigame sub thread*

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2013, 04:44:59 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
I like your idea of having her a race that doesn't fit in. I however don't feel like a demon is a good idea mainly because it just doesn't fit with the entire theme of the game. You can have a brand new race of sorts that is extinct or something, but not demonic. Demons are pretty strong/harsh for this game.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2013, 04:46:36 pm »
  • Yeah, I don't even...
I like your idea of having her a race that doesn't fit in. I however don't feel like a demon is a good idea mainly because it just doesn't fit with the entire theme of the game. You can have a brand new race of sorts that is extinct or something, but not demonic. Demons are pretty strong/harsh for this game.
That could work quite well actually. I'll see what I can come up with for that.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2013, 04:58:10 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
That could work quite well actually. I'll see what I can come up with for that.

Can't wait to see. It'll be interesting to see what kind of race you come up with!
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 06:57:19 pm »
I must say though that the idea is nice. However I must point out that we also have accepted a circus with minigames already that also changes position depending on the lunar cycle. We have to reserve room in the areas them as well. To be honest I think that you should consider with your minigame that it can be done in any environment and that the mappers don't really have to consider the room for the game.
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 09:31:05 pm »
  • It's just Max.
One thing, though, if we've got spaces reserved for a traveling circus, then there are gonna be times where nobody's using those spaces. Maybe Lithe could chill in the same place during those times?

Also, another thing we could do with a minigame like this is do like Anju the cucoo minigame, where Kakariko village is a regular map, and the minigame just gets incorporated in. Dunno how well that might work, though.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 52 queries.

anything