Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 3DS Topic  (Read 11782 times)

3DS Topic
« on: April 10, 2010, 05:10:54 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
I read an article that stated ten very important expectations for 3DS that I hope Nintendo takes into consideration. Here is a list on some immensly important ideas.
  • Since SM64DS was released, we have been begging Nintendo to make OoTDS. What better way to do this than with 3D features. Majora's Mas would be even better for such a thing. Imagine your riding Epona across Termina Field, but then, Oh No!, themoon smashes into you becuase you spent up too much time.
  • Although PH and ST made very good use for the touchscreen, but doesn't everyone one agree they should make an optional joystick or D-pad option for controls? (P.S.: How did D-pad get to be known as D-pad?)
  • Add some of the real world. Imagine, having TP, in the palm of your hands, and zant's head throws an attack towards you in 3D. As much as I think TWW style is best for handhelds, adding real world attributes in the third demention would be in the making for an excellent game.
  • With the added avancments in the new DS, we can easily bring back old classics such as ALttP to the DS. Many classics have been revived and been use on handhelds. Why not give another chance at ALttP-Handheld?
  • Tilting is a definite acomplishment for the DS. Why not utilising it a little more to ZDS3D? If they make OoT2D, one use of the tilting action could be to twist the forest temple. Or in MM2D, apon gaining the ability, you can tilt the Stone Tower at will.
  • The Vitility sensor is something added to ZWii that checks your pulsation. The more you get scared or freaked out by an enemy, the harder they become. It works kind of like a lie detector.
  • ST had a larger overworld than TP did, but it felt smaller than it becuase there was so much limitation to the game. No doubt, ZDS3D would have a larger overworld. (That is if they make it.) If they don't use too many limitations, than it will really pull you into the world of Hyrule. Especialy if it is in 3D.
  • There isn't much to say about this, but cutscenes need to be more elaborate. Although they have been weekened in most handheld games, they definitly need to use it more and make the more interactive. Especialy if they are going to make it 3D.
  • We now have a very overqualified game executor. We have the D-pad, touch screens, Z-targeting possibilities, vitility sensors, motion sensors, tilting, and third demention possibilities. We probably have more stuff then I know of, which overlyqualifies Nintendo for making a phonominal Zelda expierence that can make use of all of these features without abusing, or givving too many limitations to the actions.
  • Nintendo really needs to start making people want to buy Wii and DS games. This probably isn't good for people who have only one (like me). What I mean is, how bout making TWW for wii, PH for 3DS, ST for Wii, and you get my points. (Abvoisly not those exact games.)
As such, Nintendo better not holdback in there next DS title. They are probably working on a ne title as we speak. They wee working on PH before TP's title was announced, and looks at what is happening to ZWii... What do you think?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 11:05:34 pm by Random »
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>

Mirby

Drifter
Re: 3DS Expectations
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 05:27:33 am »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
    I read an article that stated ten very important expectations for 3DS that I hope Nintendo takes into consideration. Here is a list on some immensly important ideas.

Since SM64DS was released, we have been begging Nintendo to make OoTDS. What better way to do this than with 3D features. Majora's Mas would be even better for such a thing. Imagine your riding Epona across Termina Field, but then, Oh No!, themoon smashes into you becuase you spent up too much time.[/li][/list]
    Considering that it's about 1 real minute = 1 in-game hour, I don't think anyone would enjoy riding Epona for 72 minutes in a row without doing anything.
    Although PH and ST made very good use for the touchscreen, but doesn't everyone one agree they should make an optional joystick or D-pad option for controls? (P.S.: How did D-pad get to be known as D-pad?)
    Well, the joystick would be an attachment to the D-Pad. And really? You don't know? Directional pad!
    Add some of the real world. Imagine, having TP, in the palm of your hands, and zant's head throws an attack towards you in 3D. As much as I think TWW style is best for handhelds, adding real world attributes in the third demention would be in the making for an excellent game.
    TP wouldn't fit on a DS game cart, genius.
    With the added avancments in the new DS, we can easily bring back old classics such as ALttP to the DS. Many classics have been revived and been use on handhelds. Why not give another chance at ALttP-Handheld?
    Ummm... wait for them to release it via DSiWare or something...
    Tilting is a definite acomplishment for the DS. Why not utilising it a little more to ZDS3D? If they make OoT2D, one use of the tilting action could be to twist the forest temple. Or in MM2D, apon gaining the ability, you can tilt the Stone Tower at will.[/li][/list]
    Nintendo will never remake any 3D games in 2D. That realm belongs solely to fan game developers like Xfixium. And we've already had tilting, on the GBC (Kirby's Tilt 'n Tumble) and GBA (WarioWare: Twisted!). So it's nothing new.
    The Vitility sensor is something added to ZWii that checks your pulsation. The more you get scared or freaked out by an enemy, the harder they become. It works kind of like a lie detector.
    If this is 3DS Expectations, why did you list something for Wii?
    ST had a larger overworld than TP did, but it felt smaller than it becuase there was so much limitation to the game. No doubt, ZDS3D would have a larger overworld. (That is if they make it.) If they don't use too many limitations, than it will really pull you into the world of Hyrule. Especialy if it is in 3D.
    Ummm... I think you're wrong on that... otherwise PH would have a larger OW since, unless I'm mistaken, the PH and ST overworlds are the same size. And technically, the OW is everything that isn't indoors or underground. Therefore, I think TP did, in fact, have the larger overworld.
    There isn't much to say about this, but cutscenes need to be more elaborate. Although they have been weekened in most handheld games, they definitly need to use it more and make the more interactive. Especialy if they are going to make it 3D.
    How can they elaborate on cutscenes more, when cutscenes are basically just scenes that flesh out the story? And that's up to the developers, not Nintendo.
    We now have a very overqualified game executor. We have the D-pad, touch screens, Z-targeting possibilities, vitility sensors, motion sensors, tilting, and third demention possibilities. We probably have more stuff then I know of, which overlyqualifies Nintendo for making a phonominal Zelda expierence that can make use of all of these features without abusing, or givving too many limitations to the actions.
    Hey, there's no Z-button, hence no Z-targeting.
    Nintendo really needs to start making people want to buy Wii and DS games. This probably isn't good for people who have only one (like me). What I mean is, how bout making TWW for wii, PH for 3DS, ST for Wii, and you get my points. (Abvoisly not those exact games.)
    They already have; both the DS and Wii have unique control schemes, and there's also the buying power that Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, and other venerable series bring to the plate.
    As such, Nintendo better not holdback in there next DS title. They are probably working on a ne title as we speak. They wee working on PH before TP's title was announced, and looks at what is happening to ZWii... What do you think?
    TP was *technically* announced back in 2004, if memory serves. Around the same time the DS Phat came out. So that is probably another false tidbit you've provided.

Also, technically the DS has always been 3D. If you can move along the X, Y, and Z axis as opposed to the X and Y axis, you're in 3D. Which many DS games offer. All the 3DS adds is the tilting feature that gives the player the illusion of looking around via tilting the system, as opposed to hitting a certain button for first-person view or a camera change.

One last thing: if you're going to provide facts, or reference an article, provide links please so we know you're not making this all up.
    « Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:30:09 am by Mirby »

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
    Quote from: Mamoruanime
    I like-like it :D
    • Mirby Studios

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
    « Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 05:28:14 am »
    • ^Not actually me.
    • Since SM64DS was released, we have been begging Nintendo to make OoTDS. What better way to do this than with 3D features. Majora's Mas would be even better for such a thing. Imagine your riding Epona across Termina Field, but then, Oh No!, themoon smashes into you becuase you spent up too much time.
    • Although PH and ST made very good use for the touchscreen, but doesn't everyone one agree they should make an optional joystick or D-pad option for controls? (P.S.: How did D-pad get to be known as D-pad?)
    • Add some of the real world. Imagine, having TP, in the palm of your hands, and zant's head throws an attack towards you in 3D. As much as I think TWW style is best for handhelds, adding real world attributes in the third demention would be in the making for an excellent game.
    • With the added avancments in the new DS, we can easily bring back old classics such as ALttP to the DS. Many classics have been revived and been use on handhelds. Why not give another chance at ALttP-Handheld?
    • Tilting is a definite acomplishment for the DS. Why not utilising it a little more to ZDS3D? If they make OoT2D, one use of the tilting action could be to twist the forest temple. Or in MM2D, apon gaining the ability, you can tilt the Stone Tower at will.
    • The Vitility sensor is something added to ZWii that checks your pulsation. The more you get scared or freaked out by an enemy, the harder they become. It works kind of like a lie detector.
    • ST had a larger overworld than TP did, but it felt smaller than it becuase there was so much limitation to the game. No doubt, ZDS3D would have a larger overworld. (That is if they make it.) If they don't use too many limitations, than it will really pull you into the world of Hyrule. Especialy if it is in 3D.
    • There isn't much to say about this, but cutscenes need to be more elaborate. Although they have been weekened in most handheld games, they definitly need to use it more and make the more interactive. Especialy if they are going to make it 3D.
    • We now have a very overqualified game executor. We have the D-pad, touch screens, Z-targeting possibilities, vitility sensors, motion sensors, tilting, and third demention possibilities. We probably have more stuff then I know of, which overlyqualifies Nintendo for making a phonominal Zelda expierence that can make use of all of these features without abusing, or givving too many limitations to the actions.
    • Nintendo really needs to start making people want to buy Wii and DS games. This probably isn't good for people who have only one (like me). What I mean is, how bout making TWW for wii, PH for 3DS, ST for Wii, and you get my points. (Abvoisly not those exact games.)

Ugh I don't like any of those suggestions :\

I'm going to bullet my responses in the order of your suggestions-

• That doesn't even seem like a keypoint for a system... Majora's Mask already had that, and you're basically using a game that's 10 years old as a suggestion for a feature for a new system. It's a waste.
    • A remake of PH/ST would also be horrible. There's not enough demand for that anyway, so it'd be a waste of Nintendo's money.
    • Zant throwing an attack at what? Your thumb? It wouldn't feel intense at all, but rather... novelty
    • What added advancements? Also, again... You're referencing a game that's old as dirt as something that should be part of the *new* system.
    • Anything that draws you away from the screen is a bad thing. Tilting is a bad thing.
    • Why are we talking about the Wii now? Vitality sensor is stupid as !@#$% :\
    • Wait, WHAT?... Have you played either of those games? Larger overworld my ass.
    • Zelda isn't a jrpg. It doesn't need super elaborate cutscenes.
    • You're saying the new features shouldn't be abused, but also say the vitality sensor should be used in a zelda game... I'm having a really hard time following these :/
    • If they want people to buy them, they should actually put some time into them instead of making waggletron features like motion sensors and "3d screens".

Also @ Mirby; why wouldn't TP fit on a DS cart? DS cart's don't have a set storage capacity... They're little SSD's... You could probably fit 3 to 6 gigs on there easy.
    « Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 05:48:43 am by Mamoruanime »
    « Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 05:39:54 am »
    • A remake of PH/ST would also be horrible. There's not enough demand for that anyway, so it'd be a waste of Nintendo's money.
    > .> Why would you remake something that was just made... You completly missed my point there.
    • Zant throwing an attack at what? Your thumb? It wouldn't feel intense at all, but rather... novelty
    To be honest, you know they are going to do something like that anyway.
    • Anything that draws you away from the screen is a bad thing. Tilting is a bad thing.
    Yes, but a game shouldn't be obessesed on any single feature.
    • Wait, WHAT?... Have you played either of those games? Larger overworld my ass.
    Yes I have. Look t them both and compare. If ST didn't have the limitations of what the train added, it has a way larger terrain than TP does. But, TP feels bigger becuase the lack of limitations.
    What does jrpg stand for? (Something-with-a-"j" role playing game?)
    • You're saying the new features shouldn't be abused, but also say the vitality sensor should be used in a zelda game... I'm having a really hard time following these :/
    What I am saying is that they should use everything not to much, but not too little, just at a moderate amount.
    • If they want people to buy them, they should actually put some time into them instead of making waggletron features like motion sensors and "3d screens".
    I never said they shouldn't take too much time into it. What I said is that they should make dirrect sequals and reverse in terms of release.[/list]

Mirby

Drifter
    « Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 05:48:36 am »
      > .> Why would you remake something that was just made... You completly missed my point there.
      To be honest, you know they are going to do something like that anyway.
      Yes, but a game shouldn't be obessesed on any single feature.
      Yes I have. Look t them both and compare. If ST didn't have the limitations of what the train added, it has a way larger terrain than TP does. But, TP feels bigger becuase the lack of limitations.
      What does jrpg stand for? (Something-with-a-"j" role playing game?)
      What I am saying is that they should use everything not to much, but not too little, just at a moderate amount.
      I never said they shouldn't take too much time into it. What I said is that they should make dirrect sequals and reverse in terms of release.[/list]
      - What was your point then? They'd have to remake the games to add D-Pad controls into it!
      - Maybe they are, but it won't be Zant throwing an attack. And that would just be way too gimmicky and impractical from a gaming point of view, if you ask me.
      - You've pretty much mentioned games that should be obsessed on a single feature. You're contradicting yourself yet again.
      - Really? How long does it take to get from the Blizzard Temple to the Lost at Sea Station? Hmmm? Long, because the train isn't the quickest mode of transportation. How long does it take you to get from one end of TP Hyrule to the other on Epona? Even longer, because it is bigger!
      - JRPG: Japanese RPG. See: Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest. WRPG: See any BioWare game.
      - Constant contradiction is a bad thing Random; it's the reason your Zelda II Theory topic was locked. I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT TIMELINES BUT THE TIMELINE STATES.... see? That's the gist of your argument from that topic. Let's not have a similar one here.
      - Quality > Quantity. Always has been Nintendo's policy. They won't remake games just to sell stuff for the sake of making money; they'll take their time making a quality product so it sells even more.

Basically, all your arguments are now invalid.

• Mirby Studios
      « Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 05:57:14 am »
      Sorry Mirby, I missed your post.
      Considering that it's about 1 real minute = 1 in-game hour, I don't think anyone would enjoy riding Epona for 72 minutes in a row without doing anything.
      You know what I ment...
      Well, the joystick would be an attachment to the D-Pad. And really? You don't know? Directional pad!
      I didn't. :P
      TP wouldn't fit on a DS game cart, genius.
      I ment using the TP style in a 3D game that is also handheld.
      Ummm... wait for them to release it via DSiWare or something...
      That is kind of what I ment.
      Nintendo will never remake any 3D games in 2D. That realm belongs solely to fan game developers like Xfixium. And we've already had tilting, on the GBC (Kirby's Tilt 'n Tumble) and GBA (WarioWare: Twisted!). So it's nothing new.
      Sorry, the 2D was a typo, I ment 3D. And I know it has been used before. I never said it was anything new.
      If this is 3DS Expectations, why did you list something for Wii?
      Becuase, I'm trying to say it would be better used in a handheld than attaching something to your finger while you play on a wii remote.
      Ummm... I think you're wrong on that... otherwise PH would have a larger OW since, unless I'm mistaken, the PH and ST overworlds are the same size. And technically, the OW is everything that isn't indoors or underground. Therefore, I think TP did, in fact, have the larger overworld.
      Nope, ST had over double the area of PH. Which is also larger than TP.
      How can they elaborate on cutscenes more, when cutscenes are basically just scenes that flesh out the story? And that's up to the developers, not Nintendo.
      Well, what I ment is its just an area were the player is left doing nothing which slowly but surely, looses the players interest.
      Hey, there's no Z-button, hence no Z-targeting.
      Actualy, the 3DS does have a Z-button. (Although not called that.)
      They already have; both the DS and Wii have unique control schemes, and there's also the buying power that Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, and other venerable series bring to the plate.
      What I ment is, they'd get the players attention by making a dirrect sequal to the Wii game on the DS. (And vice verca.) Which would make them want to buy more DSs/Wiis
      TP was *technically* announced back in 2004, if memory serves. Around the same time the DS Phat came out. So that is probably another false tidbit you've provided.
      I thought the DS was announced the same year as the DS?
      One last thing: if you're going to provide facts, or reference an article, provide links please so we know you're not making this all up.
      Verywell.

Update:
      (About your post that you made while I was writing this)
      I am not contradicting myself. When you say that it just gets on mynerves. take your time to reread. Also, I never said remake DS games with the D-pad, I said make the next games with a D-pad option. Also, I was the one to lock the ZII topic.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
      « Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 06:14:10 am »
      • ^Not actually me.
      On the discussion of overworld size in ST vs TP, what exactly are you using to base your statements? <_<;; Don't just say "it looked bigger", because that's not viable at all...

Mirby

Drifter
      « Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 06:15:06 am »
      Here's a tip: read your posts before posting. It's a lesson I learned, ironically, from talking to you here. I THOUGHT THE DS WAS ANNOUNCED THE SAME YEAR AS THE DS? Of course it was! >_> Now for points in no particular order.

- I'm not the only one who says you contradict yourself. And if you don't want anyone to say it, don't do it.
      - If it's not called the Z-Button, then there isn't a Z-Button; it's whatever button it is called.
      - Hastily making games to sell more systems is not Nintendo's policy, as I've already stated. Just because you think they should doesn't mean they magically will!
      - There are few direct sequels in the Zelda series (as was explained in your Z2 topic). So they won't make them JUST TO SELL GAMES!
      - We've already established that PH/ST should've had a D-Pad option; that complaint is now off the table.
      - TP Style is just OoT/MM style, but better looking due to better graphics. Just like AC style for FF7 is the original style but with BETTER GRAPHICS!
      - I still don't believe you on the OW thing. Post proof, and maybe I'll believe you then.
      - What did you mean about MM? That's exactly what you said. I merely elaborated upon the implied facts, bringing them to the forefront to prove you wrong.
      - To elaborate upon Mammy's reply above this, I think the only reason that the ST OW would look bigger that TP's is the reduced viewpoint. You can see much more in a glance in TP than in ST. But "looks like" isn't a standard of measurement, I'm afraid.

The rest of my points are in my second post that you still haven't replied to.
      « Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 06:16:52 am by Mirby »

• Mirby Studios
      « Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 06:27:37 am »
      - Hastily making games to sell more systems is not Nintendo's policy, as I've already stated. Just because you think they should doesn't mean they magically will!
      Wil you try to grasp what I am saying here? I said they should take 3 or 4 years making a game. Then make the next game a dirrect sequal. I at no point said for them to hastly make it.
      - There are few direct sequels in the Zelda series (as was explained in your Z2 topic).
      The reason I locked the topic is because people kept linking it to another game. The only time I mentioned another game is when I said at some point, ganon was defeated before Z2.
      - We've already established that PH/ST should've had a D-Pad option; that complaint is now off the table.
      Agreed. When I said DS should have a D-pad option, I ment for non-already-existing games.
      - TP Style is just OoT/MM style, but better looking due to better graphics. Just like AC style for FF7 is the original style but with BETTER GRAPHICS!
      What are you dirrecting this part too?
      - What did you mean about MM? That's exactly what you said. I merely elaborated upon the implied facts, bringing them to the forefront to prove you wrong.
      What I ment by the MM thing is that the 3D effects would make it look like hte moon really is cashing onto you.
      - To elaborate upon Mammy's reply above this, I think the only reason that the ST OW would look bigger that TP's is the reduced viewpoint. You can see much more in a glance in TP than in ST. But "looks like" isn't a standard of measurement, I'm afraid.
      Actualy, on the looks-like thing, TP is much bigger. But if you look at the pixils and details, (heck the details) ST has more area is what I mean. I'll try giving you my proof in a legal way...
      Actualy, I replied to your second post in my post to you under the update.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
      « Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 06:34:57 am »
      • ^Not actually me.
      Okay well here's the deal... You keep mentioning the 3d effects and ways it makes things *pop* out at you...

Well, ever been to an Imax 3d movie?.......

The 3d only works within the screen. Things "moving towards you" will lose that effect once it becomes too big for the screen.

Okay, now think about it this way- the screens are going to be as small if not smaller then your hands. You are literally only going to see things pop a small amount, and it's not even enough to care. Even further, for such an effect to work properly, it means your 3DS will come with... *gasp* glasses for it. It'll be horrible. The effect isn't going to be anything you're thinking it will be.

Mirby

Drifter
      « Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 06:38:05 am »
      Wil you try to grasp what I am saying here? I said they should take 3 or 4 years making a game. Then make the next game a dirrect sequal. I at no point said for them to hastly make it.
      - There are few direct sequels in the Zelda series (as was explained in your Z2 topic).
      The reason I locked the topic is because people kept linking it to another game. The only time I mentioned another game is when I said at some point, ganon was defeated before Z2.
      Agreed. When I said DS should have a D-pad option, I ment for non-already-existing games.
      What are you dirrecting this part too?
      What I ment by the MM thing is that the 3D effects would make it look like hte moon really is cashing onto you.
      Actualy, on the looks-like thing, TP is much bigger. But if you look at the pixils and details, (heck the details) ST has more area is what I mean. I'll try giving you my proof in a legal way...
      Actualy, I replied to your second post in my post to you under the update.
      The TP Style? Maybe to this:
      Add some of the real world. Imagine, having TP, in the palm of your hands, and zant's head throws an attack towards you in 3D. As much as I think TWW style is best for handhelds, adding real world attributes in the third demention would be in the making for an excellent game.
      And this:
      I ment using the TP style in a 3D game that is also handheld.
      Twice you mentioned TP style. Thus, you just contradicted yourself. Don't want me to say that? Then don't do it!

Also, the 3DS uses the tilting; 3D glasses are not required nor are they needed. So all your points regarding that are bunk. Sure, it may look like it but it's not how you're describing it at all! It's more like this:

And Mammy's right; the screens will probably only be 4 inches. The 3DS won't need glasses! It's specifically designed so one won't need glasses! Research the 3DS before spouting off misled beliefs about it!

• Mirby Studios
      « Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 06:42:40 am »
      Well, ever been to an Imax 3d movie?.......
      Weird you mention that becuase I'm going to a 3D movie tomorow.
      The 3d only works within the screen. Things "moving towards you" will lose that effect once it becomes too big for the screen.
      Well, doy! Everyone knows that! And to this date, the only commonly used solution to explain what happens when they do that is that it crashes on the screen or a liquad splatters on the lens.
      Okay, now think about it this way- the screens are going to be as small if not smaller then your hands. You are literally only going to see things pop a small amount, and it's not even enough to care. Even further, for such an effect to work properly, it means your 3DS will come with... *gasp* glasses for it. It'll be horrible. The effect isn't going to be anything you're thinking it will be.
      You people have no faith what so ever. (Or atleast arn't showing anything.)

Mirby

Drifter
      « Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 06:45:23 am »
      We are just being realistic; you on the other hand are, at the same time, being both as stubborn as an angry rhino and as blind to the truth as a schoolchild. We're stating facts. The screen will be no more than 4 inches; that means nothing can "pop out" to the extent you're describing. Not only that, but on an average sized screen, the moon (your favorite example) from MM is probably much more than 4 inches on screen; even if shrunken to fit on the 3DS, all you'd see was pixelated grayness. It wouldn't work!

• Mirby Studios

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
      « Reply #13 on: April 10, 2010, 06:46:55 am »
      • ^Not actually me.
      Also, the 3DS uses the tilting; 3D glasses are not required nor are they needed. So all your points regarding that are bunk. Sure, it may look like it but it's not how you're describing it at all! It's more like this:

I probably should have been more clear in my post; I was referring to how it would be if it did work the way he's mentioning it should work (IE things crashing down on you, and in-coming attacks)
      « Reply #14 on: April 10, 2010, 06:50:16 am »
      Twice you mentioned TP style. Thus, you just contradicted yourself. Don't want me to say that? Then don't do it!
      The problem with the both of us is that nieter of us likes being told we are wrong and won't take no as an answer. Hence, causing our constant arguements. Its just a clash of two people with the same personality. I am sorry. Also, I wasn't contradicting myself. I was just asking which you were refering to there. You overuse the exuse of contradiction.
      Also, the 3DS uses the tilting; 3D glasses are not required nor are they needed. So all your points regarding that are bunk. Sure, it may look like it but it's not how you're describing it at all! It's more like this: *Jurastic Park Image*
      That is actualy exactly what I was trying to point out.

Regardless of all that. I guess I was wrong.Happy? Oh my gosh! I am contradicting myself! Small Text. > .<

Mirby

Drifter
      « Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 06:51:45 am »
      Well, I see your point, Mammy. My point is that it also works more like the image I posted: small scale = not as much 3D as he's describing.

The problem with the both of us is that nieter of us likes being told we are wrong and won't take no as an answer. Hence, causing our constant arguements. Its just a clash of two people with the same personality. I am sorry. Also, I wasn't contradicting myself. I was just asking which you were refering to there. You overuse the exuse of contradiction.
      Excuuuse me? I'm afraid you're mistaken. We DO NOT have the same personality. I'll freely admit when I'm wrong; you have to have it hammered into your head before you'll admit defeat.
      Also, the 3DS uses the tilting; 3D glasses are not required nor are they needed. So all your points regarding that are bunk. Sure, it may look like it but it's not how you're describing it at all! It's more like this: *Jurastic Park Image*
      That is actualy exactly what I was trying to point out.

Regardless of all that. I guess I was wrong.Happy? Oh my gosh! I am contradicting myself! Small Text. > .<

Also, contradiction is not admitting you're wrong. It's when you say one thing that is the opposite, or cancels out, something you just said.
      EXAMPLE: THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN, AND IF IT DOES...
      See? The first part shows that it WILL happen, and the second part CONTRADICTS the first by saying it MIGHT happen. You saying one thing, and then saying the opposite claiming you never said the first thing, is contradiction. You admitting you were wrong is NOT contradiction. /lesson

Also:

con·tra·dict [kon-truh-dikt]
      –verb (used with object)
      to assert the contrary or opposite of; deny directly and categorically.
      to speak contrary to the assertions of: to contradict oneself.
      (of an action or event) to imply a denial of: His way of life contradicts his stated principles.
      Obsolete. to speak or declare against; oppose.
      « Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 06:56:57 am by Mirby »

• Mirby Studios
      « Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 06:55:04 am »
      Well, I see your point, Mammy. My point is that it also works more like the image I posted: small scale = not as much 3D as he's describing
      I'm a girl! >:(

Mirby

Drifter
      « Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 06:57:45 am »
      Well how was I to know that! I've referred to you as he before...

Hmm... maybe if you didn't share your account...

• Mirby Studios
      « Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 06:59:44 am »
      Well how was I to know that!
      You didn't notice the marin in my PMs? Or did you think Link was transgender?

Mirby

Drifter
      « Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 07:02:01 am »
      Well I forgot... yeesh.

• Mirby Studios
      Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
      2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.298 seconds with 77 queries.

anything