Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: American Idol Topic  (Read 2618 times)

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: American Idol Topic
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 07:51:54 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
that's the term I was trying to remember...

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is. If you're implying that I am rent-a-modding, well:

a) I AM a mod.
b) I'm coming in here and acting on this because somebody reported a post in here. This has happened for just about all topics where I come in and snap at you; I don't just come in and say stuff for nothing.

Are you just posting words for the sake of posting? I am honestly dumbfounded by this post, and a lot of the posts you make on this forum.

Random, I'm sorry, I have nothing to say about the thread.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

Mirby

Drifter
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 08:21:02 pm »
  • To bomb or not to bomb...
No, I wasn't implying anything. I was trying to remember the term "rent-a-mod" in the WEIRD YT VIDEO topic, that's all. Obviously you're a mod.

Mirby Studios | Share & Enjoy now available! (Links above!) | Games I've Beaten
Quote from: Mamoruanime
I like-like it :D
  • Mirby Studios

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 11:26:54 pm »
  • b e p i s
I don't like American Idol, but the only thing I really DISLIKE about it is that it made Glee start at a weird time last night.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 05:02:33 am »
  • You heard of the thing from the place with stuff?
Tonight, two of the top nine will be eliminated becuase the judges used a save last time on Big Mike. What first happened was the 9 contestants did a stupid music video about how Fords are going "Green" now. :P Then Casy, Arron, & Andrew were brought to the limelight. Andrew was eliminated in the process. Where as, Casy and Arron stayed. Andrew Garcia then sang his last song on Idol. (Doesn't know the name of the song.) <Commercials> They talked about their charity in Angola Africa for an orfanige of 51. They talked about how they're making maleria-proof walls through the Idol Gives Back auction they have on their website. Two guest appearances sang of Elvis songs once again. After Brook and Justin sand, Idol went to another commercial break... <Commercials> American Idol came back with Lee, Siobon, Kate, Big Mike, Krystil, and Tim were brought to the stage. They each got a review on what the judges said. They put Krystil on the spot just to say that she was save. Siobon got the same. Lee was told to walk with the host then was told that he was safe. Leaving Kate, Big Mike, and Tim on the stage. <Commercials> They introduced last years runner up who is also this times mentored for the Elvis Songs to sing. After he sang, he talked about how the music buisness is a pain and how Idol prepared him for it. <Commercials> They came back to annoucne which one of the three will be eliminated today. They told Tim that he is safe and then left Mike an Kate on the stage. Mike was announced to be safe this time which means Kate was eliminated from the top nine along with Andrew. Kate then sang "Let it Be". They looked back on the road Andrew and Kate took to make it this far. They then ended the show with the top seven: Lee, Siobon, Big Mike, Krystil, Tim, Casy, & Arron.
Sorry, I can't think of a more interesting sig. > .>
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 46 queries.

anything