Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Submission - Xfixium]Magnetic Gloves  (Read 4109 times)

[Submission - Xfixium]Magnetic Gloves
« on: June 30, 2012, 02:52:43 pm »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
Moved submission for Xfixium from Blaze's thread.

i love big weenies and i cannot lie
Re: [Submission - Xfixium]Magnetic Gloves
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 03:15:03 pm »
Sorry MG-Zero, I read the submission rules afterwards. (kinda ass backwards of me) I do have a request though. If anyone posts variants on my submissions, do not remove them from my submission post. I used to do this with Team Dekunutz. We'd keep messing with the sprite till pretty much everyone was satisfied with the end results. I don't have a big ego on my work, and if someone can do it better/make it more interesting, I'd like that progression shown in one single thread. Seems to make the creativity pool come together/the quality higher, and makes everyone involved feel like the work is their own. Because they all helped with input and to build it. Thank you.
  • Pyxosoft

thestig

Re: [Submission - Xfixium]Magnetic Gloves
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 02:46:17 pm »
Well... I could see where you're going with this. But that all depends on the OP, in my opinion. If the OP likes what the other person is doing, then it would only be natural for them to rebase their work off of the suggested addition to the submission, no? I agree with what you're saying though, and that's the entire point of a collaborative effort. But I hope this clears up why Steve moved this here.. perhaps splits should only happen if the submission OP continues going in their own direction. Hmm.

But I digress. Interesting modification of the claw sprites! If this could be expanded further to include the missing frames, I'd be all for using this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 43 queries.