Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Got Pokemon Diamond for my Birthday from my mother.  (Read 5202 times)

Re: Got Pokemon Diamond for my Birthday from my ...
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 09:33:58 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
IMO in GSC they give you alot of good stuff( day and night, change pokemon with rby,be in two regions,etc.) while in RSE you can't change pokemon with older version which sucks,IMO Diamond and Pearl are like GSC but for  DS :P
Thats what I like to hear. ^_^
Hopefully DP are like GS because I wanna try em out.

The actual storyline in RSE is quite different from other games and I dont really like it. The actual outline is the same, but the storyline i find quite boring...
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 09:35:52 pm »
IMO in GSC they give you alot of good stuff( day and night, change pokemon with rby,be in two regions,etc.) while in RSE you can't change pokemon with older version which sucks,IMO Diamond and Pearl are like GSC but for  DS :P
Thats what I like to hear. ^_^
Hopefully DP are like GS because I wanna try em out.

The actual storyline in RSE is quite different from other games and I dont really like it. The actual outline is the same, but the storyline i find quite boring...

Yes, but how is the storyline quite different? Explain plox.

Also D/P does indeed rule.

Day/Night
Poketech
Pokemon appearing at certain times
More pokeball types

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 09:36:23 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
New pokeballs? :O Excite.

I have to go now, Ill explain the storylines later :P
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2007, 09:39:48 pm »

Yep, the new pokeballs rule

and XD at having to run, that was good timing ;)

If you can,rent D/P, or try it at a place like target.

Although it's hard to get the full effect unless you play it for awhile.

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2007, 09:55:36 pm »
I'd rather download roms than then buying them because roms are free.
I fixed it for you.
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2007, 10:01:21 pm »

Yep, the new pokeballs rule

and XD at having to run, that was good timing ;)

If you can,rent D/P, or try it at a place like target.

Although it's hard to get the full effect unless you play it for awhile.
The only Thing that I dislike from DP is that you can't go to the old continent :/

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2007, 12:56:19 am »
  • Silly cat!
I'm disagreeing with a post in this topic that I couldn't bothered quoting because I lost it D:

The storyline is generally similar throughout the Pokemon games, but the PLOT is different. R/S/E had a PLOT. D/P has a PLOT. The plots are fairly similar, which makes the games seem similar. But IMO, the new Pokemon in D/P remind me of the original 150... or even the next lot (251). The game itself reminds of Gold and Silver.

It's a lot more like the old games than you'd think. You gotta give it a try before you criticize.

Hoffy.
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 01:19:52 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Oh its like the older games? I'll have to try it out then. I really didn't like RSE for some reason. I guess fissure wins our little "debate/argument" if you can call it that. I got nothing \:D/
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 03:26:06 am »
Why did you hate RSE?
The graphics, the new pokemon, the storyline... Everything about it.
It didn't have the same feel as the older games, it felt like a completely different game altogether.

Ahh, Well the graphics in D/P are like RSE but more of a top down 3D. I didn't really notice the storyline changing in RSE.

How?  :huh:

Because no one at a game store will give a !@#$% what you're buying. And no sane person thinks the games are for 10 year olds.

But the games ARE for 10-year-olds, and the tv show even more so.
- Click to go to thread
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007, 03:37:30 am »
Why did you hate RSE?
It didn't have the same feel as the older games, it felt like a completely different game altogether.

Ahh, Well the graphics in D/P are like RSE but more of a top down 3D. I didn't really notice the storyline changing in RSE.

Because no one at a game store will give a !@#$% what you're buying. And no sane person thinks the games are for 10 year olds.

So?
That doesn't mean if you're over ten and play pokemon you're like, instafag.
Seriously, you have some !@#$% up opinions.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2007, 03:49:39 am »
Why did you hate RSE?

I'm gonna put this nicely. You're an idiot.

I have the pokemon diamond case in front of me. It's rated E for everyone. I don't see E for 10 year olds. i don't see E for 6-10 year olds. The pokemon series are very good games. Maybe you need to grow up and realize that.

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2007, 04:07:01 am »
  • Issac_Amisov
Why did you hate RSE?

I have the pokemon diamond case in front of me. It's rated E for everyone. I don't see E for 10 year olds. i don't see E for 6-10 year olds. The pokemon series are very good games. Maybe you need to grow up and realize that.
Lots of adults play pokemon... I don't see the problem. Its E for Everyone. Which means ALL AGES...

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2007, 05:21:38 am »
  • Silly cat!
JUST LIKE NINTENDO! SEE, NINTENDO WANT GAMES TO BE FOR EVERYONE! I GET IT NOW, I GET IT! FISSURE, ISAAC, HALU, I GET IT! I ACTUALLY GET IT!

And yeah. I don't feel ashamed to play Pokemon at my age. They're fun games, and you can really make a lot of fun out of them, especially if you are older than 10... I find that when I play today, my tactics are more advanced then when I played Yellow 7 years ago.

Hoffy.
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2007, 05:26:39 am »
JUST LIKE NINTENDO! SEE, NINTENDO WANT GAMES TO BE FOR EVERYONE! I GET IT NOW, I GET IT! FISSURE, ISAAC, HALU, I GET IT! I ACTUALLY GET IT!

And yeah. I don't feel ashamed to play Pokemon at my age. They're fun games, and you can really make a lot of fun out of them, especially if you are older than 10... I find that when I play today, my tactics are more advanced then when I played Yellow 7 years ago.
Agree, I started a new game In the first games, and now I use TM lol I never used them mostly since I didn't knew the difference between one and another attack, The only thing I would want is the ability to get pokemons above 100, so there would be more gym trainers etc, etc, obviously with certain rules like when a pokemon reach 100 he/she doesn't learn new moves(just by TMs). That would be hell alot fun.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2007, 05:33:43 am »
Another thing, once you're in college, it suddenly becomes cool to like things from your childhood. People will think you're cool for having power rangers bedsheets.

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2007, 05:38:10 am »
Another thing, once you're in college, it suddenly becomes cool to like things from your childhood. People will think you're cool for having power rangers bedsheets.

I have always used power rangers bedsheets and I don't think I am cool for that.

Hoffy

Hero of Fire
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2007, 06:04:24 am »
  • Silly cat!

College? Hell, that stuff is cool for me now! I talk about Toy Story all the time... Actually, Power Rangers is pretty cool where I come from, too.

And I've still got Thomas the Tank Engine bedsheets.

Hoffy.
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2007, 10:05:27 am »
  • O__O
Why did you hate RSE?

A ten year old would have a very hard time playing an rpg, let alone playing one as deep as D/P. Anime-!@#$% != Games. Remember that.

The only Thing that I dislike from DP is that you can't go to the old continent :/
What? The only game where you can go to another region was G/S, with Johto and Kanto. And, really, the DS carts don't have that much storage space. There's no way they could fit in another region with everyone in the same proportions they are now.

And Fissure, I'd look into the Daycare center first if I were you. It might cause your pokemon to have lower stats, (like rare candies) and you have no control over it's moveset.

In my opinion, D/P are definitely the best out there now. I didn't like R/S/E that much either. As for the plot, it's a lot like G/S/C, (Evil team pops in every now and then) although it's a bit more consistent (and stronger.) The art, effects, and graphics (especially the 3D stuff) are also great.

Yes, I picked the female trainer.  Want to fight about it?
Death Kirby :D Thanks behe

Kyubi

GET ON THE BALL!
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2007, 06:49:27 pm »
  • :3
Sorry fizz, but you can only get the Riolu egg after you beat the Elite, but you can go to Iron Island anytime, I think. I personally dislike Starly/ravia/raptor (everyone uses them), but Crobat kicks ass (one of the fastest in the game). Other than that, pretty good team (<3 Monferno  XD). I beat the Elite Four yesterday with my four man team:
-------
Infernape lvl 56
Crobat lvl 55
Luxray (another great pokemon) lvl 54
Dialga (save room for Dialga, it's sp.atk is monstrous) lvl 58
--------
If you can, I recommend a Luxray all they way.

You actually can get it before you beat the elite four! Just go to Canalave, and go to Iron Island. At least, that worked for me!
Gannon-banned brother.

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2007, 07:06:21 pm »
Why did you hate RSE?

If I'm an idiot, that must make you mentally challenged.  ::)

Seriously, it's pretty much impossible to like the games.  As bad as the first two were, R/S was a big pile of c***.  It was so easy that it got tedious, there's little to do other than the main quest, and the story is even worse.  I'd rather play FF5.
- Click to go to thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 78 queries.