Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Xbox Advice  (Read 1208 times)

Xbox Advice
« on: August 08, 2007, 05:49:16 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
I'm going to buy an Xbox (yeah, the original. GameStop has them for really good pricing). The Xbox will be refurbished.. I was just wondering, how big of a problem is Disk Read Error on the Xbox, because my old PS2 had tons of them. >_< So, thanks for the help!
  • Lionfish Apps
Re: Xbox Advice
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 05:50:40 pm »
I don't think they're to much of an issue (I haven't had many). All I did what dust it and it was fine so you should be good on that.

PS look at your post count >:D
  • https://colbydude.com
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 05:51:57 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
Thanks muchly. ;) If anyone else has anything to add to this though, feel free. I won't be able to afford it for a little while longer.

PS. Fix'd n_n
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 08:20:55 pm »
  • n___n
Aren't you jewish though?, cuz I thought jewish people were against violence and nudity and profanity (which there are a lot of those things in Xbox Games...well, at least the fun ones)
yo yo yo

araknid_kid@yahoo.com = email and MSN
HellsExecutionR = AIM
araknidude = XBox Live gamertag
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 08:34:58 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
My dad's side is christian, my mom's side is christian/jewish. My dad is an atheist, and my mom wants to be jewish, even though she was raised christian. I personally stick with my dad in Atheism, because religion is too complicated, and no book should restrict your liberties. >_<
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 08:37:58 pm »
hmm, there are 3 types of xbox, the one I have (I don't remember what was the page, it contained alot of info and explained you the main difference)had alot of errors after I installed the chip :/ according to that page IT was the worsest xbox.
right now it doesn't work ):.
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 08:43:11 pm »
  • Issac_Amisov
I could sell you my xbox 1 for really cheap, I could put it up on ebay and let you buy it now or something for really cheap.

How much were they selling it for?
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 11:34:25 pm »
  • Lionfish App dev
80 bucks.. but I don't have an eBay account or any way to pay for anything online.
  • Lionfish Apps
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2007, 11:39:18 pm »
  • [sic]
Does your dad? Most people do.
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 12:44:12 am »
  • that old name
I had an original XBOX for a few years, and it worked great for the whole time that I used it(I haven't gotten rid of it yet)! I've had a 360 for 6-months to a year now, and it's also worked great. I sympathize with your PS2 story, DRE's KILLED my PS2 :'(.

Anyway, have fun with your XBOX, and may I suggest Conker: Live and Reloaded(assuming you haven't played the original), a GTA game(though they can sometimes get repetitive), and HALO ..so that you can be part of the "club" >_>.
Enjoy :).

Aren't you jewish though?, cuz I thought jewish people were against violence and nudity and profanity (which there are a lot of those things in Xbox Games...well, at least the fun ones)
Just as there are crazy devout people to all theisms, who twist the teachings there own ways; there are Jews like that. So yes, there are some Jews like that... but not like you're thinking >_>. (from a born jew, ..and a logical being with google)
Near everyone's a theist of something, somehow, these days; as a result you'll see claimed-Christians do stuff that's "soo not Christian". Also, I think that anybody with their own conscience should make the decision if violence in a video game/movies/etc.. is alright for them and their family. Times have changed since the B.C.'s....... some things are "virtual" these days :o.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:45:52 am by Sterlin254 »
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 12:52:40 am »
  • [sic]
Anyway, have fun with your XBOX, and may I suggest Conker: Live and Reloaded(assuming you haven't played the original), a GTA game(though they can sometimes get repetitive), and HALO ..so that you can be part of the "club" >_>.
Man, Conker for N64 was a great game. I never played much of it, maybe I should go back again.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 12:54:47 am »
  • that old name
Man, Conker for N64 was a great game. I never played much of it, maybe I should go back again.
Yes, you should :D.
I've only played it on XBOX, but it's a really, really great game :).
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 01:16:45 am »
  • Lionfish App dev
Well, my main reason for getting the Xbox, (as was my reason for getting the PS2) is DDR. :P But since I have it I'll certainly get those other games. ;)
  • Lionfish Apps
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 64 queries.

anything