Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Link Across Time  (Read 21736 times)

Miles07

Knight of ERA
A Link Across Time
« on: June 19, 2015, 07:13:39 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!

I just got through a (not-so-)simple sprite project(-turned-fanfic) that I call The Legend of Zelda: A Link Across Time. This project had been in my mind long before Hyrule Warriors came out, and when that game did, I was saddened but happy that many of my ideas were taken (...or were those thoughts planted into my subconscious in the first place..? :huh: ) by Nintendo and Koei Tecmo to create that masterpiece. But I managed to bounce back, and that idea was enhanced by Hyrule Warriors, so I created this beauty.
The name for the title came about as a result of the announcement of A Link Between Worlds, which itself is a play on A Link to the Past, so I figured, why not.

Oh yeah, here's the link:  :) (I'm on fire today!) It's on my deviantArt page. If you have accounts there, I'd love some C+C on the spritework. A lot of the stuff is in my other thread, but I wanted to modify the sprites so I had something unique for this.

Just felt like sharing this. If I didn't give sufficient credits, please post so here.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 07:32:20 pm by Miles07 »
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

Zelda Items Spritesheet album (OUT OF DATE) - (link here)
A Link Across Time project - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Metroid) - (link here)
Boss Keys project (Zelda) - (link here)
Boss Keys project Trello Board - (link here)
Re: A Link Across Time
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 09:15:09 am »
Looking pretty good. You should make an actual game out of it. It could be like that FPS that used time travel that people apparently didn't like that much. The one that's not in the Call of Duty series.

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 04:51:42 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Looking pretty good. You should make an actual game out of it. It could be like that FPS that used time travel that people apparently didn't like that much. The one that's not in the Call of Duty series.
I wish I had time to make a game for it... The best I can do is inspire others to generate ideas related to this, or add to it. Thanks for the compliment!

Also, I periodically update the album and/or individual items from time to time. If you have a deviantArt account, I appreciate +DevWatch'es and comments/critiques. Please do so!
I was talking to my friend last night, and he was mentioning about how in 1980, he thought the internet would become this amazing place where people from across the world would share ideas. I was telling him about how this project [KOT] has worked, lurching along for years and drawn by different people from across the globe, and he thought it was beautiful. And he was right, it's awesome. :D

OniShounen

Nanomachines
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 03:00:19 pm »
  • David Hayter

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 08:11:59 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Time Splitters 2 image
Oh, that one.
...Yeah, nooo...

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 03:46:06 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
Updated with a new sheet. Again, ZFGC is free to use the sprites in any way, as long as proper credit is given. Especially because this time, there's an actually-useful Kafei base sprite there, as well as Agahnim, Cremia, Laruto, Fado (TWW), Scervo, and a Zora Hatchling.
Enjoy! Again, C+C is appreciated!

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 05:34:48 pm »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
I recently finished another playthrough of Oracle of Seasons (easily my favorite of the two), and was inspired by the 'current season' icons to make some icons for the time periods of A Link Across Time. They are now part of my submitted works (see link in first post). I feel that I could make more of them, if anybody wants an icon done in that style. Suggestions for better icons to match the time periods would be considered, too.

Miles07

Knight of ERA
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 03:59:12 am »
  • Long live the Chaos!!
WHY CAN'T I GET THIS OUTTA MY MIND?!?!?!

Made a wiki page, started writing the story. Will post it as it's developed.
:)

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 50 queries.