Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOST -- The official discussion thread *spoiler warning*  (Read 4585 times)

Limey

LOST -- The official discussion thread *spoiler ...
« on: April 06, 2006, 12:31:09 am »
Who watches lost, also known as the best show ever?

My favorite characers are:
Hurly:  Hes fat, what else do you need?
Sawyer:  Hateable yet lovable

And I HATE locke.  He's always making DUMB mistakes, and screwing everything up.  He lets Henry GAle (who isn't REALLY henry gale), manipulate him so easily.  But hes a good addition to the show, neccesary.

The new one is in half an hour, and I'm SO excited.  I read everything on spoiler fix, and pretty much know whats gonna happen, I can't wait! n____n

aaaa

Re: LOST -- The official discussion thread *spoi...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 12:58:14 am »
DUDE LOST OWNS MY SOUL
lol you hate locke? lockes my favorite character because he is so flawed and that really makes him interesting. plus, watching "walkabout" was the single greatest moment of my life, so i may be biased towards him.

anyways, we should get a good hurley episode tonight, but i already saw a certain two pictures which i think ruin a potential big surprise about hurley, so im pretty bummed about that :|

Limey

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 01:00:09 am »
DUDE LOST OWNS MY SOUL
lol you hate locke? lockes my favorite character because he is so flawed and that really makes him interesting. plus, watching "walkabout" was the single greatest moment of my life, so i may be biased towards him.

anyways, we should get a good hurley episode tonight, but i already saw a certain two pictures which i think ruin a potential big surprise about hurley, so im pretty bummed about that :|

Hah, thats NOTHING.  I read the huge spoiiler thread on the lost forums that told EVERYTHING that would happen in the episode XD  I'm still excited.

But I hate locke because people trust him and think hes good, but hes getting less and less reliable.   I think hes gonna crack and do something REALLY dumb!

aaaa

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 01:37:47 am »
and thats exactly why i like him :D

and by "thats NOTHING" do you mean its not like a big deal, or are you just gloating about how good you are at finding spoilers? lol it sucks i have to wait 3 more hours over here to find out :P

Limey

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 02:37:03 am »
and thats exactly why i like him :D

and by "thats NOTHING" do you mean its not like a big deal, or are you just gloating about how good you are at finding spoilers? lol it sucks i have to wait 3 more hours over here to find out :P

By 'thats NOTHING' I meant thats not a big spoiler :P  (sorry if that came off rude, didn't mean it to be :/)

aaaa

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 03:02:27 am »
nothing rude at all about it, just pretty vague :P

haha i guess no other zfgcers like lost, which is weird because everyone i know in real life is obsessed with it. if youve never seen it, go pick up the season 1 dvds! its amazing

Limey

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 03:04:55 am »

haha i guess no other zfgcers like lost, which is weird because everyone i know in real life is obsessed with it. if youve never seen it, go pick up the season 1 dvds! its amazing

I completely agree, it really is AMAZING!

So wait... It hasn't aired where you live yet?  It ende  about an hour ago for me :P

aaaa

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 03:07:55 am »

I completely agree, it really is AMAZING!
So wait... It hasn't aired where you live yet?  It ende  about an hour ago for me :P

only one more excruciating hour to go :D
if its this hard to wait a week, i have no idea how im going to survive the hiatus after the obligatory cliffhanger season finale @_@

Gilgamesh

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 08:40:06 am »
I'm at the beginning of Season 2. <spoiler> Ana Lucia just shot Sharon.

Anyway, Locke is awesome. ;P

Ben

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 10:53:02 am »
*cough*Shannon8*cough*

I'm in Britain and me and quite a few friends have been downloading the series.
It absolutely rules, and therer is no way in hell you'll be able to fit everything into one topic.
Besides, it'd be impossible not to spoil it within one topic.
Want a place to upload your sprites and games for FREE? Look no further than GameDevotion

Gilgamesh

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 11:03:54 am »
Er, yeah, Shannon. >_>
Whatever be of it, Mr Eko looks neat too.

Limey

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 04:27:10 pm »
Eko is pretty cool.  *spoiler?*  What was the signifigance of cutting off his beard when he talked to henry (several episodes ago)?  Was it like an apology or 'sacrifice' or something? :S

Anyway, the new episode was GREAT, and we finally learned more about hurley! n__n

Though I wanted to learn more about the prisoner (henry gale sorta :P)... I can't *wait* for the next episode! n_______n
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2006, 01:11:26 am »
  • Huzzowee!
I have no idea what that was about... Mr. Eko is awesome though. Definately the coolest character on the show.

<SPOILER>
My favourite Mr. Eko moment is when he stares down that smoke monster thing. You can just see Charilies all like "Holy !@#$%!" XD.
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Limey

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 01:38:17 am »
I have no idea what that was about... Mr. Eko is awesome though. Definately the coolest character on the show.

<SPOILER>
My favourite Mr. Eko moment is when he stares down that smoke monster thing. You can just see Charilies all like "Holy !@#$%!" XD.

Yeah, that scene is cool.  I've also seen screencaps of it, and in the black smoke, you can see his memories! ;o Its really cool. (things from his flashbacks)
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2006, 04:22:45 am »
I taped that scene...and yeah, when you pause it you see like people's faces!!!

<Possible Spoiler question mark>

Remeber when the hatch goes all crazy and all the doors go down? It's kinda funny because, before Locke got to the island, his legs were all...messed up but then they got better...then in the scene he tries to go under the door and it comes down on his legs...AND NOW HE CAN'T WALK AGAIN! xD
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 05:05:46 am »
  • Huzzowee!
<response to spoiler and therefore possibly a spoiler>

Nah, they said he'll be fine. He can wiggle his toes and stuff. Although, that is what I though at first too XD.

<SPOILER>
What's weird was that map that appeared with the black light. It had the locations of the other hatches and a big yellow question mark in the middle. I wanna know what hat's all about!
"They say 'Don't sweat the little things!', but in the end, the little things are all that matter..."
--Alex2539

Limey

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 05:23:08 am »
Jordanware, what you said about his legs happens a lot throuought the story:

-Hurley, food haunting hiim, finally gets rid of it, when *gasp* The food crates fall from the sky.
-Locke, who hated helpless to move, gets his legs crushed... Remember how he was yelling at jack 'WHAT HAPPENED?'?  He was miserable while handicapped.
-Charlie, after getting off the drugs and trying to shape up, finds the plane with the crates of drugs.

Theres more, but I can't think of specifics right now :/
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 01:39:37 pm »
:o Gasp! I bet everyone's just going to try and solve their problems by taking it out on other people. Then everyone will fight, and eventualy, everyone would die!

A happy ending that would be... :-\
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 05:54:36 pm »
And on the eight day, God created LOST.
Quote from: BlackMage
Lest i change my mind about hosting a bunch of angsty teenagers website
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 71 queries.

anything