Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight  (Read 2118 times)

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight
« on: October 22, 2010, 03:15:44 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.

-PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING-
Ok many of you have seen this game come and go, and that has been mostly because I was trying to do too many things at once, but now I am focusing on one project at a time starting first with Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight.  As I began to work on the storyline of The Sage Knight I became more and more interested with the back story so I decided to once again rework the storyline and tell the story of the original Sage Knight. The setting is set 500 years before the events of the next installment which will be known as Return of the Sage Knight, but will not just be the old storyline. I am very excited and focused on this game this new storyline I have feels so much more like it will be great. I hope that you like it as well.
Check here or the website http://www.bludsoft.com/lozsk/index.htm for updates.

I have been hard at work on this game recently and will reveal Demo 2 at NCFC this weekend. The demo will take you all the way through to the first dungeon The Forest Cave.  

Lastly I have attached a preview of the Great Deku Tree's area for a taste.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 04:30:47 am by Bludleef »

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
Re: Legend of Zelda: Sage Knight
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 03:58:33 am »
I understand the lack of some content due to wanting to reveal that at the NCFC event, but the lack of the site page - well it is like regular members had their permissions altered so that they could directly post here. And also like the images you did post, it makes your work look like n00b stuff. The first image is horribly optimized in how it seeks to achieve a centered transparency and the second image is not centered (which might be alright) but contains wasted pixel space on its sides. Your work suffers in a manner akin to cleanly placing a world-class meal in a dumpster.

Otherwise the Great Deku Tree looks nice in your preview image. The leaves look really good.

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
Re: Legend of Zelda: Sage Knight
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2010, 04:32:50 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
I understand the lack of some content due to wanting to reveal that at the NCFC event, but the lack of the site page - well it is like regular members had their permissions altered so that they could directly post here. And also like the images you did post, it makes your work look like n00b stuff. The first image is horribly optimized in how it seeks to achieve a centered transparency and the second image is not centered (which might be alright) but contains wasted pixel space on its sides. Your work suffers in a manner akin to cleanly placing a world-class meal in a dumpster.

Otherwise the Great Deku Tree looks nice in your preview image. The leaves look really good.

Oops put the wrong banner that is what I get for copy and pasting some info and doing it when my whole body is telling me to go to bed.  There we go a bit better, I deleted the old topic so this can be the new topic for it.

Thanks on the Great Deku, but I didn't make it, it was made by a guy named, as silly as this sounds , "Bloop" on RPG Revolution forums for his Zelda game that he stopped making for some reason.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2010, 04:38:07 am by Bludleef »

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
Re: Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2010, 05:10:13 am »
Ah, also about the topic, I wasn't referring to how the old topic was deleted but about Windy's new project system on the site. The one where when you add a project to it, it automatically creates a topic on the forum. The reason why the WIP boards were locked to regular member postings. http://beta.zfgc.com/index.php/projects/items/index/wip/

Bludleef

Forum Dragon
Re: Legend of Zelda: The Sage Knight
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2010, 06:03:11 am »
  • Everybody's Gotta Eat.
Ah, also about the topic, I wasn't referring to how the old topic was deleted but about Windy's new project system on the site. The one where when you add a project to it, it automatically creates a topic on the forum. The reason why the WIP boards were locked to regular member postings. http://beta.zfgc.com/index.php/projects/items/index/wip/

Oh ok I didn't realize that ever actually got initialized. In that case I will move this to concepts and make a proper project post later after NCFC is over. If you want to move it elsewhere then that is fine.

SOME LINKS
 -> Bludsoft Productions
  • Bludsoft
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 48 queries.

anything