Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Farin Dialogue/backstory  (Read 6390 times)

Farin Dialogue/backstory
« on: July 22, 2015, 10:26:27 pm »
  • Just call me Brad
Some dialogue for you guys to enjoy!

Farin:
You might be wondering why we steal, why the rich look at us this way... All my life I have been running away, living a criminal life. I didn't have a choice. My parents died when I was eight, I had nowhere to go, no family to live with, and I didn't want to go to an orphanage. I ended up living in the streets, with no money and no ways to support myself. I started to steal small things like, food, pocket money, and basically, anything I could find. That is how I managed to live for many years. Then, I met some children who where in the same conditions as me. Homeless, begging for food, trash compared to the rich. I took them in. Taught them ways to survive in the streets. We had no choice but to steal from the rich, the ones who closed their doors when we asked, when we begged for a place to stay! The ones who rolled their eyes when they passed by our sides when we begged! No more will they be better than us... No more will they look at us with disgust! We will steal from them until they have nothing left... Until they are brought to our feet, begging. And then, they will see the how much we have suffered, how much pain they have caused with their greed and their pride... We, have no choice, but to steal...

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
Re: Farin Dialogue/backstory
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 11:36:38 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
I'm..not..sure about this.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 12:14:57 am »
  • Doesn't afraid of anything
I dont think this follows farin's story at all lol

i love big weenies and i cannot lie

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 12:19:06 am »
  • www.mouffers.com
It's like, infantile. "I'm going to steal until the rich have nothing" is so incredible immature and unrealistic it doesn't even make sense.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 12:22:30 am »
  • It's just Max.
Yeah, it's nice though! But since he was the Gerudo king, he was born there and raised as a prince. Until Ganondorf came back from somehow and framed him for murder or something and her for kicked out. He's been chilling in exile for several years trying to find a way to expose Ganon.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:24:38 am by Donotfeedthemax »
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 07:49:37 am »
You might be wondering why we steal, why the rich look at us this way... All my life I have been running away, living a criminal life. I didn't have a choice. My parents died when I was eight, I had nowhere to go, no family to live with, and I didn't want to go to an orphanage. I ended up living in the streets, with no money and no ways to support myself. I started to steal small things like, food, pocket money, and basically, anything I could find. That is how I managed to live for many years. Then, I met some children who where in the same conditions as me. Homeless, begging for food, trash compared to the rich. I took them in. Taught them ways to survive in the streets. We had no choice but to steal from the rich, the ones who closed their doors when we asked, when we begged for a place to stay! The ones who rolled their eyes when they passed by our sides when we begged! No more will they be better than us... No more will they look at us with disgust! We will steal from them until they have nothing left... Until they are brought to our feet, begging. And then, they will see the how much we have suffered, how much pain they have caused with their greed and their pride... We, have no choice, but to steal...
I am with the others here. This honestly sounds like something Ganondorf would say at the end of Wind Waker. I imagine him as a guy who doesn't accept the harshness of being poor while not making others greatly suffer for his gain. Otherwise he is greedy, and hypocritical at that. He might be a criminal, but that's his survival instincts kicking in, not because he has an evil scheme to take things over. If anything, his objective might be to bring everyone, poor and rich, together in harmony. So maybe the "one day, we shall unite" speech would be more fitting, and then maybe him admitting it'll be impossible and lower the player's hopes. But I am not completely certain as far as his character goes. It feels awkward enough that he is just explaining this to Link(?). I mean unless they just met, I don't know how to feel about such speeches. I think Link knows why they and he steals too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 49 queries.

anything