Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [LTTP] Link Spin Attack  (Read 5402 times)

Zamp

[LTTP] Link Spin Attack
« on: May 23, 2006, 11:09:06 pm »
I need sprites of link when he is charging his sword, but hasn't swung it yet, and when he is doing the swing attack. For both of those, I want it without the sword(if possible). I also need the sword(without link) when it is charging and doing the spin attack.

I tried searching, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:17:43 am by 4Sword »
Re: Request: Lttp Link charging his sword.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 12:10:12 am »
  • w00t
This is all I've got, sorry.

EDIT:  wha?  It's a .gif!  Why did Photobucket change it to .jpg?

Here's the same thing hosted on Imageshack, with correct colors:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 12:14:52 am by dantheman »
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 12:48:17 pm »
I need sprites of link when he is charging his sword, but hasn't swung it yet, and when he is doing the swing attack. For both of those, I want it without the sword(if possible). I also need the sword(without link) when it is charging and doing the spin attack.

Thanks

Using my tutorial perhaps hehe.

Well for one thing I don't have them easily at hand so I can't post them :( but you don't need them seperate as you can cut the sword our of the picture or cut link out of the picture so as to seperate them.

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account

Zamp

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 08:00:30 pm »

Thanks

Using my tutorial perhaps hehe.

Well for one thing I don't have them easily at hand so I can't post them :( but you don't need them seperate as you can cut the sword our of the picture or cut link out of the picture so as to seperate them.

Yeah I am using your tutorial. And I know I could cut it out myself, but I am lazy I was hoping that someone else would have this done already :P I tried searching for link with the sword also, but I didn't find anything.

And dantheman, those help a little.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 09:35:32 pm »
  • w00t
Oh wait, are you talking about the LttP charging?  Whoops, heh, I was thinking about the wrong game.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I've seen those ripped before.  However, I know that Miles Lombardi ripped the actual spin attack for all four directions.  He's now known as Ben on ZFGC, so contact him for the sprites.  For some reason, I only have one direction (left) saved on my hard drive... wonder why I don't have all four. 
What do you mean I need a life?  =P  Hm... Lives... Isn't that something that you get in Super Mario Bros?  You know, those green mushrooms?  That's a life, right?

My one and only fangame, Link Maze, may be viewed at http://www.zfgc.com/forum/index.php?topic=82.0
  • Link Maze - Zelda mini fangame
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 10:03:45 pm »
For some reason theres a pallete change on the first image = :-\

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 10:06:22 pm by Benito »

I ♥ Open Girlfriend (What!? I didn't add this.. must have been Solly!)
  • My DevArt Account

Zamp

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 12:01:07 am »
Thanks a lot!

I forgot to put this in the first post, but can someone get me the sprites of link walking while he is charging his sword?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 50 queries.