Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: need someone who can make sprites for enimies and battle graphics  (Read 5517 times)

need someone who can make sprites for enimies an...
« on: October 10, 2011, 01:48:32 pm »
  • vaati is awsome
so can someone get theses zelda graphics
king dondongo monster and sprite
kesse sprite
nightmare sprite
techtite sprite
wallmaster sprite and monster
aqamentus sprite

i'm using rpg maker 2003 battle system
Re: need someone who can make sprites for enimie...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 06:25:33 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
Spriter's Resource is your friend:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/

Just use the search on there and you'll find all of that, I'm almost certain of it.

Search "Zelda" under "games", and you'll also find practically every sprite from any Zelda game.

hope that helps.

OR did you mean you need a custom sprite of those or something?
  • My Music
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 06:53:34 pm »
  • vaati is awsome
Spriter's Resource is your friend:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/

Just use the search on there and you'll find all of that, I'm almost certain of it.

Search "Zelda" under "games", and you'll also find practically every sprite from any Zelda game.

hope that helps.

OR did you mean you need a custom sprite of those or something?
that site doesn't work for me or it just doensnt work for rpg maker 2003
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 08:43:29 pm »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
hmm, ok..
A word of advice, when you ask for sprites, it helps to tell what size and style you're looking for as well.

WHAT SIZE?
Are you working with square dimensional sprites, being 16x16, 32x32, ect, or are they not square dimensions (i.e., it could be 16x24 or something)? Does it matter if the dimensions are square or not?
And are you using small sprites like most Zelda games, being around 16x16-32x32, or are you needing higher res kind of graphics which would end up having to be custom made, being around 128x128 or so?

WHAT STYLE?
Do you need the sprites to have an overhead-side view, which would be like MC, ALttP, LA, ect (most Zelda games use this view style). Or do you need the sprites to have a side view, like the Adventure of Link?
And what art style are you wanting? This is important to be consistent or your game's graphics will fight each other and it will literally ruin the game. The graphics need to fit together. So are you going for ALttP style, MC, a game boy style, Adventure of Link, or maybe a custom style? If it's a custom style, do you already have some graphics to show so that people can know what style will work with what you already have? And if you don't have a style set yet, maybe you could find a sprite or some custom work that shows what you're looking for?

If you can tell the size and style, you will have much more success with getting help; You probably aren't going to get help if people can't understand what you need.
  • My Music
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 12:17:30 am »
  • vaati is awsome
here let these awnser your questions
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 01:50:29 am »
  • It's just Max.
That doesn't really answer his questions... Are you doing the battle monster sprites, or are you doing regular like, on the map sprites? If you're looking for larger sized pictures to use as monster graphics, then try google I suppose, and adapt the images to the sizes you need. If you're looking for the sprites used in the actual Zelda games, to fit into charsets, then I found every single sprite your looking for on spriter's resource. Not in Minish cap style, but you aren't using a strict single style, judging from your other topic, so that should make things easier for you  :)

If what you're looking for is these sprites already put into RM2K3 charsets format, you'll probably have to do that yourself. And a few, like aquamentus at least, just won't fit. I think Xfixium had a few of the monsters in a charset when he did a Link's Awakening remake on rpg maker, you could look into that?
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 04:34:05 am »
  • AKA "Micah DS"
This is the best I could do with already existing sprites..

DODONGOS:

(custom)

KEESE:

NIGHTMARE (Is this what you meant by nightmare? It's the only one I know of by that name):
(would need some recoloring to fit MC)

TEKTITES:

WALLMASTER (in bottom left corner of sprite set) & AQUAMENTUS (at top left of sprite set):

AQUAMENTUS:
(custom)
(official, but would need recoloring to fit the MC style)

Does that help at all?
  • My Music
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.448 seconds with 52 queries.

anything