Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: President of '08?  (Read 10977 times)

President of '08?
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:47:50 pm »
Well, depending on how this turns out it might be best in community speak, but I have a feeling it should be here. But who do you think should be the next President?

My vote (if I could) would go to cakefarts. Just because I agree with him more than any other polotician, I know of.
Re: President of '08?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 09:06:51 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
Giuliani's my vote.  I hope the Republicans nominate him instead of McCain.  Just think, him as pres. Romney as VP... I think that's pretty strong.

Democrats ought to stay away from cakefarts.  He's charismatic, but I've never heard him give a strait answer to his position on certain issues.  He's very political, doesn't have much substance to him.  I like him, though.

I hope it's cakefarts vs. Giuliani.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 09:53:05 pm »
Yes, cakefarts vs. Giuliani would be good. Because even though Guiliani is republican, he's a lot better than most.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 07:40:34 pm »
  • :D
I like cakefarts more than any others, but I'm really not into politics so much.   I just hope we dont' get some !@#$% old man.  Or Hillary Clinton.  I despise Hillary Clinton.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 04:52:54 am »
  • Your expression has changed too
Ghoster Poster
  • I have a Twitter if you're into that kinda thing

gm112

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2007, 04:57:15 am »
If Hillary Clinton were to win the election, America would become one HUUUUUUUUGE !@#$%.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2007, 03:04:35 pm »
  • Revan Does Not Care!
I'd vote for Rudy Giuliani but if Fred Thomson ever gets in the race he's got my vote.
http://www.youtube.com/HarveyArtifex

Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2007, 05:14:50 pm »
Unfortunately, I live in Nebraska, which always votes republican so I may as well say that I'll vote republican even though I consider myself independent.
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2007, 09:55:49 pm »
Unfortunately, I live in Nebraska, which always votes republican so I may as well say that I'll vote republican even though I consider myself independent.
You might be that one vote that makes it go democrat. Crazy I know, but after Bush, its not impossible.
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 03:53:09 pm »
First of all, who the hell is Ron Paul?
shitty president, a criminal and a traitor to America.
I don't like Hillary as much as the next guy. But Bill Clinton was a great President. Not the best, but a good one.
2. cakefarts not only doesn't give a straight answer, but he is clearly for big brother, big government. I think homeland security bill, patriot act, military commissions act, etc etc are enough attacks on our civil liberties.
Umm... cakefarts gives straight answers. And actually he is not for a big impersonal government. He was a communtiy organizer, like my dad. cakefarts is with the people, if it wasn't true, why wouldn't he have just focused on big cities like Chicago, Springfield, and other big cities in his Senate election? Hell he goes out and personnaly meets people. I would know, I've met him. >_> And I'm a 'kid.'

And its true that some issues aren't focused on, but those are some of the biggest issues. And they focus on other things, like how the hell they are going to get us out of Iraq.
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 04:41:12 pm »
WMD crap again? U.S. can make as many Nukes as they want, but Iran can't produce Nuclear energy. Nuclear energy doesn't mean weapon, it means power, electricity. Nuclear Plants. We have them in America to power cities, they are more efficient and cheaper.

I didn't really want to get involved with this at all (as I am not American), but any who; Iran are not enriching uranium for a power source, evidence for this lays in the fact that they are also enriching plutonium, which if you do not know, is used in nuclear warheads to contain uranium, and they have brought a small amount of warheads from Korea capable of long range attacks and holding uranium, basically nukes. Coincidence?... pfft, if so that is one hell of a coincidence.
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 04:47:43 pm »
All those points, really when seen from a different veiw could be good things. But I'm not trying to force anything on you, I see where you are coming from.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 05:00:13 pm »
WMD !@#$% again? U.S. can make as many Nukes as they want, but Iran can't produce Nuclear energy. Nuclear energy doesn't mean weapon, it means power, electricity. Nuclear Plants. We have them in America to power cities, they are more efficient and cheaper.

I didn't really want to get involved with this at all (as I am not American), but any who; Iran are not enriching uranium for a power source, evidence for this lays in the fact that they are also enriching plutonium, which if you do not know, is used in nuclear warheads to contain uranium, and they have brought a small amount of warheads from Korea capable of long range attacks and holding uranium, basically nukes. Coincidence?... pfft, if so that is one hell of a coincidence.

But if they want to have a few nukes, don't they have the right if we do?
Also, Iran isn't planning any attacks on the U.S.
The only threats I've heard if ever were toward Israel. I don't like Israel anyway so I'm not in a hurry to pick a fight just because Israel and Iran arn't getting along well.
Oh and furthermore, the U.S. threatened to nuke Iran.
So if Iran threatens back, we were the first to say it.

Hehe, I remember that, Bush saying he wants to nuke Irans nuclear silos... like that wont cause a huge chain reaction <_<.

To be honest I dont think any country should have WMDs, they're signs of cowardice more then strength.
And Iran did admit before they wanted wipe Israel of the face of the Earth, and with a nuclear missile hitting Israel, the destruction wont stop at just Israel, the whole world will be affected. Especially if trigger fingered bush wants to send his over.
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 05:43:05 pm »
WMD !@#$% again? U.S. can make as many Nukes as they want, but Iran can't produce Nuclear energy. Nuclear energy doesn't mean weapon, it means power, electricity. Nuclear Plants. We have them in America to power cities, they are more efficient and cheaper.

But if they want to have a few nukes, don't they have the right if we do?
Also, Iran isn't planning any attacks on the U.S.
The only threats I've heard if ever were toward Israel. I don't like Israel anyway so I'm not in a hurry to pick a fight just because Israel and Iran arn't getting along well.
Oh and furthermore, the U.S. threatened to nuke Iran.
So if Iran threatens back, we were the first to say it.

Hehe, I remember that, Bush saying he wants to nuke Irans nuclear silos... like that wont cause a huge chain reaction <_<.

To be honest I dont think any country should have WMDs, they're signs of cowardice more then strength.
And Iran did admit before they wanted wipe Israel of the face of the Earth, and with a nuclear missile hitting Israel, the destruction wont stop at just Israel, the whole world will be affected. Especially if trigger fingered bush wants to send his over.

The atomic bomb was invented and can't be uninvented. There is no way to get rid of it.
The purpose of multiple countries having them is so no one will use them. If we were the only country with nukes, we'd be nuking right now. If our victims have nukes, we will resist nuking them for fear of a counter-attack.
We can stop production on them and 'get rid off' the ones we have now.
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 05:48:11 pm »
Then if they do not we nuke them with our... oh wait... I dunno, getting rid of nukes is gonna be hard, but it needs to be done, heck I dont want next generation to be growing up in a nuclear winter...

Busternaut

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 03:56:51 am »
If i lived in the US (thank you god that i'm not) i'd vote cakefarts...cause i like him a tad bit more...though being American makes me like him less.
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 10:07:39 pm »
If i lived in the US (thank you god that i'm not) i'd vote cakefarts...cause i like him a tad bit more...though being American makes me like him less.
Don't blame all Americans for the majorities stupidity.

Source

Internet Tough Guy.
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 09:42:02 am »
  • Things to see and people to do.

Ever considered that posts like this would offend some people?

Meh, anyways, I'm probably not going to vote at all. I've lost all faith in the government, and whoever they vote in is going to assrape us anyway. I may vote if someone who is genuinely interested in real problems and doesn't do it for the fame decides to run...but what are the chances of that, right?

Just my 2 cents on this issue. Goodbye.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone thought to themselves "You know, I really want to set those people over there on fire." - George Carlin

(!@#$%)

Hear the haunting words (They'll find you alone)
lost children with no heart are crying (Turning their hearts into stone)
and you're the lost mother they're calling
Go now, run and hide (seek more than vengeance)
I hear them crying at night (your pain is their satisfaction)
outside when the planets are falling (for the rest of time)
They want to feel and know you hear them (Go now, run and hide)

• http://giantcock.netne.net/
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2007, 09:04:45 pm »
I do agree, Clinton and old Bush go way back. I still think he did a fair amount of good things, but all presidents have their ups and downs (or.. in Bush's case just downs and then further downs). (Possum, I know you're straining not to reply to that, but tell me what hes done that has been successful and not-harming to anyone? No Child Left Behind *wrong* thats why a Bunch of states.. including Utah *cough* wants to rid of it, risking its federal Education aid.)

I like cakefarts, but he seems odd thus far. His announcement into the race was an amazing one, it was a damn good speech. I feel one reason hes not fully answering things is the fact he wants to find his footing before he starts off too rough. Its an early race start, hes running way better than Clinton (she has more money, but he has more donations..). I think he'd be a good President, but he needs to show us what he has first.

Clinton, Was a republican, is a moderate, and is someone I cannot stand at all.

Richardson, is someone I'd vote for nice and easy. Hes upfront, honest, and blunt when he needs to be blunt about situations. Hes a very underdog right now, but its early, and I think the big dogs will start fumbling soon. 

Gravel, Just !@#$% insane, and awesome. The Ron Paul of the Democrats.

The others are okay, Dennis makes his points here and there but is just too far liberal to lead the country. To be a good leader you need to.. have values that allow you to set aside your believes and lead everyone as a whole. Not be party specific. Gravel most likely doesn't have that ability. Richardson I think would have that ability, along with cakefarts.

In terms of Republicans?

Ron Paul, is a insane person. I don't follow along really well with his political platform, but hes killing all of the republicans in all of the debates, and for that he gets me kudos'.

Mit, I don't think religion should play such a strong roll in the presidency. *restrains in cracking a mormon joke about wives and the first/second/third/four lady*.

Rudy, I don't like him. Hes mob affiliated, hes insane, hes liberal, and he labels himself as a republican, because he had no other way to label himself, because he *HAD* to go along with the president in agreeing to 'strike' back at different countries, because it was his city that was 'attacked'.

McCain, I used to like he was an awesome guy, then he became Bush's little !@#$%. I lost respect for him greatly, and I lost even more respect after his lovely 'bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran' song.

Is.. the republican.. party even running anyone that matters this year?

I hope Ron Paul kicks more ass than hes doing already. I'm not a republican, but I love seeing the standard republicans getting their ass kicked by someone who no one has ever !@#$% heard of. Kudo's to you Mr. Paul, keep up the work.

(On a side note)

I think the best thing to do, to have a well functioning democratic system, would be who ever is elected, to pick a vice president from another party. I think that would manage well and function well. I remember there was some speculation Kerry might pick McCain back in 2004, we could really see some awesome running mates and good teams put together to solve our problems.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2007, 07:29:53 pm »
:'D That was beautiful, man.

But you pretty much summed up my opinion. I'm just sucky at debating.
Bush's little !@#$%
Aka The Loyal Bushy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.444 seconds with 76 queries.