Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I know THE TRUTH about 9/11!  (Read 2892 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
I know THE TRUTH about 9/11!
« on: August 21, 2007, 06:12:19 am »
The World Trade Center never actually existed. Heck, New York City is nothing but a huge scale model of what such a city WOULD look like, so all the government did when they flew their model planes into the buildings was destroy a few thousand dollars of materials and man-hours.

It's all part of a vast plot. The model's janitor, Rudolph Giuliani, pretends to be the mayor of a non-existent city just so he can have a platform to be chosen in a rigged election to be CEO of the company so he can gain a monopoly of the model-building industry for whatever shady organization he represents.

Discuss.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 06:16:13 am by Swiftu »
Re: I know THE TRUTH of 9/11!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 06:13:23 am »
The World Trade Center never actually existed. Heck, New York City is nothing but a huge scale model of what such a city WOULD look like, so all the government did when they flew their model planes into the buildings was destroy a few thousand dollars of materials and man-hours.

It's all part of a vast plot. The model's janitor, Rudolph Giuliani, pretends to be the mayor of a non-existent city just so he can have a platform to be chosen in a rigged election to be CEO of the company so he can gain a monopoly of the model-building industry for whatever shady organization he represents.
omg-_-
  • Super Fan Gamers!

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Re: I know THE TRUTH of 9/11!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 06:19:13 am »

omg-_-

Hey, man, I'm telling you! Did you see the way those "towers" fell? You just know that they didn't even have a table underneath them--they fell all the way through the floor, so the guys in charge had to Photoshop in the part about the "buildings" hitting the ground, but you can tell by the way they toppled that they were actually falling THROUGH the model!

Open your eyes, people! See the Truth!!
Re: I know THE TRUTH about 9/11!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 08:32:26 am »
  • I need something new to put here...
I have been blinded by the evil American Goverment D:
,;Sk;,
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 10:08:47 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
The even scarier thing:
Americans no longer exist. They are really the children of rabbits, who had sex with monkeys. They flew away in giant space ships to Mars, but they found the air there unbreathable and choked to death (stupid Americans). What we believe to be Americans are in fact the results of the memories of these rabbit-monkey people that was embedded into the ground by the nature-rule-breaking sex.

And don't even get me started on the Shoggoths and the Elder Things.
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 06:51:10 pm »
There was this massive site about 9/11 being a fake, but I can't seem to find it. The reason they aren't getting shut down is because they are stating all TRUE facts of what happend and the history behind it. They said they'd shut it down completely if someone could find false info on the site, and no one has.

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 07:54:45 pm »
There was this massive site about 9/11 being a fake, but I can't seem to find it. The reason they aren't getting shut down is because they are stating all TRUE facts of what happend and the history behind it. They said they'd shut it down completely if someone could find false info on the site, and no one has.

No. The whole Loose Change "Truther" movement is full of !@#$%.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:56:40 pm by Swiftu »
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 10:03:45 pm »
  • Protecting Hyrule from the forces of Darkness!
Here is the real deal:

Our idiot president received news of a possible terrorist attack from Osama.
He disregarded the news because he didn't want to lose oil trade with the bin Laden Family.
So his lust for oil caused 9/11 and the Iraq War
My screenname is pronounced:
Zen-ta-wo-cot-ious the L is silent.
Visit Parnell Games
Quote from: MaJoRa
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Quote from: Zentawolcotious
Live today as if its your last.
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 01:03:30 am »
Apparently there is a tape of a plane that radioed a so called "pentagon" before the attack and told them what was going on. Turns out they went out for coffee just before this leaving the new guy to deal with it.

Dascu

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2007, 10:59:56 am »

COINCIDENCE?

There's many Loose Change counter sites and videos out there already. The creator(s) of Loose Change have even admitted to "changing the facts a little bit" to their advantage.

Speculation + Conspiracy Freaks + Obscure facts = Loose Change.

It's mostly !@#$%. They've got some points here and there, but hell, I'm sure that "thorough research" would show that the Titanic sinking was actually a big conspiracy by the Eskimo government so they could invade Hawaii.
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 11:05:18 am »
I heard something about George Bush planting bombs at the bottom of the twin towers and blowing them up. I dunno if that has anything to do with what you guys are talking about?

Dascu

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 11:07:42 am »
I heard something about George Bush planting bombs at the bottom of the twin towers and blowing them up. I dunno if that has anything to do with what you guys are talking about?
No, that was 10/11. Someone tried to blow up Disney Land.
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 11:09:09 am »

Thats from Loose Change I thin, They're just a bunch of pathetic liars, who live in this fantasy world where the governments out to get you and stuff. :P

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 11:32:42 am »

You're thinking about the 1993 terrorist bombings. They had nothing to do with George Bush. The bomb was inside a Ryder truck and planted in the north tower underground parking lot by Ramzi Yousef, a pakistani man.
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 01:48:45 pm »

No this was about 9/11. Sadie, oneofmyfriendskindoflol, told me all about how this supply teacher had told her that he had done lots of research on it.
Because apparently, the twin towers could not have collapsed in that way, or could even have collpased at all by just a plane crashing into them and something like a lot of people who helped with the wreckage afterwards afterwards died cos of the bombs which had given off something or something or other i cant really remember what Sadie had said :/

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 02:53:23 pm »

No this was about 9/11. Sadie, oneofmyfriendskindoflol, told me all about how this supply teacher had told her that he had done lots of research on it.
Because apparently, the twin towers could not have collapsed in that way, or could even have collpased at all by just a plane crashing into them and something like a lot of people who helped with the wreckage afterwards afterwards died cos of the bombs which had given off something or something or other i cant really remember what Sadie had said :/

That's incredibly retarded. The towers' collapse was caused by the planes hitting (obviously), and the fire that resulted. The fire weakened the steel supports, and caused the upper floors to drop onto the lower floors, bringing the rest of the structure down with the combined weight of the upper floors. There was no 'controled demolition'.
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 09:42:59 pm »

That's incredibly retarded. The towers' collapse was caused by the planes hitting (obviously), and the fire that resulted. The fire weakened the steel supports, and caused the upper floors to drop onto the lower floors, bringing the rest of the structure down with the combined weight of the upper floors. There was no 'controled demolition'.

Okay, forget I said anything :P
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2007, 08:06:08 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
completely agree with swiftu.

I think that people are too scared about the government. The government does NOTHING like lieing about puting a man on the moon, blowing up the world trade center, covers up roswell etc...its all just people trying to make reality seem more important than it is by adding fictional elements to it that could be real.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 09:25:52 am »
This thread belongs in another forum.
This forum is for debates aka serious discussion, not mockery or parodies.

I won't say Swiftu knows better, because all he can do is post useless !@#$% in the debate thread,
and fill ZFGC with cheesy spam copied from 4chan.
We wouldn't if he give us more information and proves ::)
  • Virtual Security
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 11:00:37 am »
Locked.
~The Gaurdians of ZFGC~
Kirby, metallica48423, Max, Vash, walnut100
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.293 seconds with 109 queries.

anything