Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removed the content  (Read 8837 times)

gm112

Re: A Boy's Tale-A Time In Need > On hold til th...
« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2008, 03:34:52 pm »
Okay guys here's the thing. We're working on this again!!! My attempt at trying a 3d RPG which failed got me motivated again!!!! Im filling with ideas!!!
>__>... Go figure. Here's something that will help you out.. why don't you replace the god damn sprites? People been complaining about them since you first started this topic. Get a better spriter or have your current one improve. The sprites are complete !@#$%. Until then, I'll continue to hate your project until you replace them damn sprites.
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2008, 04:20:17 pm »
  • Don't Worry Sir, I'm From The Internet.
Okay guys here's the thing. We're working on this again!!! My attempt at trying a 3d RPG which failed got me motivated again!!!! Im filling with ideas!!!
>__>... Go figure. Here's something that will help you out.. why don't you replace the god damn sprites? People been complaining about them since you first started this topic. Get a better spriter or have your current one improve. The sprites are complete !@#$%. Until then, I'll continue to hate your project until you replace them damn sprites.
He said it bluntly...but...yah. The graphics are the biggest low of your game. People would pay way more attention to your project if you improved the graphics.
Grimace is the demiurge, the creator. From him all things in McDonaldland have sprung. He is not a sin, he's not a menu item, he's just Grimace. He exists. He rolls his lidless eyes and flaps his lipless mouth, formless and terrible, a protean idiot thing from the depths of pre-history.

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2008, 10:58:29 am »
Err guys...I AM REDOING THE SPRITES!!!! That's right!! They will be like the ADT which alot of people love :D
  • Phoenix Heart
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.271 seconds with 43 queries.

anything