Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An idea I had for a game...  (Read 1192 times)

An idea I had for a game...
« on: August 07, 2007, 06:22:36 am »
I don't know if anyone has read one of the D&D books that came out 5,6 years ago...The Hunter's Blades trilogy...I think...Anyway it was about Drizzit who is famous in D&D....Him and his party travel to pretty much save the dwarves from being annihilated from orcs and giants and trolls....etc...They have many side adventures and quests...The characters were amazingly thought out...I think I shed a tear at the end of the second book...Excellent story.....I was actually wanting to make a game out of the trilogy...The trilogy was so good,if Peter Jackson would done these instead of LOTR...everyone would've said,"LOTR....WTF is that?"....

It would either be an action-adventure rpg,story driven traditional rpg,or story drven D&D style game as in Baldur's gate...i actually started it on RPG Maker 2k3 a long ass time ago....It's still there in my brain for when I want to try it...That is an idea anyway...

Mods:This board was created just before I posted so there were no rules...I fthis breaks any let me know...
  • Super Fan Gamers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 1.771 seconds with 39 queries.