Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Why do you support B.H. cakefarts?  (Read 12101 times)

Swoftu

Super Fighting Robot
Re: Why do you support B.H. cakefarts?
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 09:04:34 pm »
Well, this is what I'm talking about... you probably don't even know much about what she says other than she called Edwards a "!@#$%" (which is an extremely funny joke that anyone should have appreciated in context-- I'll give you a hint: Isiah Washington went to rehab for calling someone a "!@#$%"), or that she said the Jersey Girls "enjoyed their husbands deaths".

But I doubt you've ever read anything, or heard it in context.

I'm sure using derrogatory terms and being a blatantly offensive attention !@#$% are quite normal, tasteful, and subtle methods of humor. 

Sarcasm! lol.

[EDIT] And if a "dipshit" could get Clinton impeached, this country's going to pot

It's not that difficult to tap into the voting power of the soccer mom evangelicals in order to get what you want. They're complete tools after all.
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 09:34:36 pm »
  • Who's your favorite possum?
why hillary answer that first...
Foreign policy.  Remember in her early campaign days when everyone was comparing her to Thatcher?  Well, if you listen to what she says in the Dems debates (the one from last night should be online now, I'd recommend checking that one out) she's EXTREMELY tough where American interests are at stake.  Almost to the extent that she's starting to make Lieberman look weak.

My question is: why not Hillary?  I must admit, while her experience and her being "first lady" are nice and everything, I was a bit concerned at her not having any executive experience (being a governor, mayor, anything).  That's why I liked Rudy over Mrs. Clinton, although I've always felt the two were our best choices all along.

My major concern with her?  Health care.  Then again, recent history taught us that socialized health care can go from being "inevitable" to "undesirable" within a matter of months.  (In fact, remember how she was in charge of it *that* time, too?)  However, I have every confidence that there will be a major health care bill in her first term, and I have every confidence that it'll will be moderated out enough to satisfy me.

I have other issues with her on domestic policy, but they're not worth talking about, at the moment.  The last reason to answer "why Hillary?" is because she's better than cakefarts.  I also think cakefarts's going to be more suceptible to Republican attacks and his credibility will go through a 6-month Hell, but honestly, I'd rather have Hillary over McCain for the foreign policy reason.

I was originally typing out a more traditional response both explaining and defending my choice, but then decided against it.  Instead of not posting at all I felt I should show where I stand and why I had chosen to not actively debate on this.

Also, I enjoy being difficult. n__n
I guess that's fair enough, because I *was* asking a question, not just trying to set up a debate (besides, look at this... it's not a debate).

Well, this is what I'm talking about... you probably don't even know much about what she says other than she called Edwards a "!@#$%" (which is an extremely funny joke that anyone should have appreciated in context-- I'll give you a hint: Isiah Washington went to rehab for calling someone a "!@#$%"), or that she said the Jersey Girls "enjoyed their husbands deaths".

But I doubt you've ever read anything, or heard it in context.

I'm sure using derrogatory terms and being a blatantly offensive attention !@#$% are quite normal, tasteful, and subtle methods of humor.

Hmm.  You call her names (while making a point that when she does that, it's distasteful), and you still haven't managed to give me examples of what it is that makes her so "offensive".

Besides, she's a lot funnier than you are when you call me names and try to demean me.  Her jokes make a point, they don't just insult people.  Whereas you just try to insult my intelligence, and usually following that is: "STRAW MAN LOL" when half the times they really aren't straw man arguments.

(For those of you onlookers who don't know what a "straw man" argument is, it's when you paint a picture of something so horrible-like a scarecrow or 'straw man'-that anything's gotta be better than the alternative.  Much like when Mitt Romney refers to McCain's immigration bill as "amnesty".  It's *not* amnesty, but he's painting it as such, because anything's better than amnesty, right?  So go with him!)

[EDIT] And if a "dipshit" could get Clinton impeached, this country's going to pot

It's not that difficult to tap into the voting power of the soccer mom evangelicals in order to get what you want. They're complete tools after all.
My point exactly: you don't know much about Ms. Coulter at all if you think she attractics evangelical women.

And no, what it was is: her book, going on TV, talk radio picking it up, and all the conservative states following suite.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 09:38:12 pm by 2awesome4apossum »
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2008, 09:57:15 am »
It would be about damn time a black man becomes president! And I don't believe america needs a crying, trash talking !@#$% named Hilary Clinton...
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2008, 06:08:11 pm »
It would be about damn time a black man becomes president! And I don't believe america needs a crying, trash talking !@#$% named Hilary Clinton...
And I'm sure that sounds really impressive to your high school P.E. class.

Dantztron 3030

Mammy's Favorite Storyteller!
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2008, 07:17:37 pm »
  • b e p i s

Apparently you're late to the "HB can never make a sound argument about anything" party.

Although, I must wonder, Possum, why you insist on constantly referencing Hussein in Barack's name. It seems to be out of spite.
well i dont have that system and it is very hard to care about everything when you are single
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2008, 07:19:52 pm »
because he's black
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2008, 07:22:42 pm »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
The way I see it: If history has taught the world anything, it is this:
No matter who wins in an election, we're all screwed.

What I want to know is: How come when ever an English reporter interviews an American about politics, they ALWAYS say something along the lines of "That's the beauty of this country. Freedom of choice.", as if America is the only country in the world that has that <_<
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 07:25:43 pm by TheDarkJay »
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2008, 10:45:34 pm »

Apparently you're late to the "HB can never make a sound argument about anything" party.
I'm just saying that the post was careless and immature.

Although, I must wonder, Possum, why you insist on constantly referencing Hussein in Barack's name. It seems to be out of spite.
You'll also notice I say Hillary Rodham Clinton a lot.  In fact, most NY Times stories refer to Hillary as Hillary Rodham Clinton and Barack Hussein cakefarts simply as Barack cakefarts.

Kinda weird don't you think?  Well, there IS an explanation.  Hillary's maiden name being used helps disassociate herself, to an extent, from Bill Clinton and no one wants the connection Hussein gives cakefarts.  I say, it's his name... I *do* think it's rather funny that the dems would run someone with the middle name "Hussein", but it's his name all the same.  I think it's funny how people get all pissy as if I'm committing a hate crime when I mention his middle NAME.  If I just added the "Hussein" in there without it being his name it would be a completely different story. [EDIT: It's also rather ironic, because by implying that I hate him because I've mentioned part of his name seems rather discrimanatory itself.  In short: I'm using his middle name for humor value.]

because he's black
Nope.

The way I see it: If history has taught the world anything, it is this:
No matter who wins in an election, we're all screwed.

What I want to know is: How come when ever an English reporter interviews an American about politics, they ALWAYS say something along the lines of "That's the beauty of this country. Freedom of choice.", as if America is the only country in the world that has that <_<
I know what you mean.  Then again, I'm rather sick of the following scenario:

American Man: I'm proud to be an American.  So glad I'm not in Europe.
Frenchman: I'm offended you stupid American jerk!  You have such a big ego.  Americans think they're better than everyone else, but they are actually the worst country in the world.  Europe is SO much better.
Al Gore: I'm with the Frenchie.

It's a bit of a double standard, a lot of the Eurocentric attitudes that we have to put up with (not that you're one of them, because you're not).  Just a few months ago, I went to a lecture with the Australian Prime Minister and he spent 10 minutes bashing the eurocentric Kiyoto Proticol (which Australia did not sign for those reasons, however they *will* meet the standards that it would hold them to-- above and beyond, in fact... did I mention that some of the countries who signed it won't..?).

[EDIT] Here's a nice article from 2004 for cakefarts supporters:

cakefarts would consider missile strikes on Iran
By David Mendell, Tribune staff reporter

September 25, 2004

U.S. Senate candidate Barack cakefarts suggested Friday that the United States one day might have to launch surgical missile strikes into Iran and Pakistan to keep extremists from getting control of nuclear bombs.

cakefarts, a Democratic state senator from the Hyde Park neighborhood, made the remarks during a meeting Friday with the Tribune editorial board. Obama’s Republican opponent, Alan Keyes, was invited to attend the same session but declined.

Iran announced on Tuesday that it has begun converting tons of uranium into gas, a crucial step in making fuel for a nuclear reactor or a nuclear bomb. The International Atomic Energy Agency has called for Iran to suspend all such activities.

cakefarts said the United States must first address Iran’s attempt to gain nuclear capabilities by going before the United Nations Security Council and lobbying the international community to apply more pressure on Iran to cease nuclear activities. That pressure should come in the form of economic sanctions, he said.

But if those measures fall short, the United States should not rule out military strikes to destroy nuclear production sites in Iran, cakefarts said.

“The big question is going to be, if Iran is resistant to these pressures, including economic sanctions, which I hope will be imposed if they do not cooperate, at what point are we going to, if any, are we going to take military action?” cakefarts asked.

Given the continuing war in Iraq, the United States is not in a position to invade Iran, but missile strikes might be a viable option, he said. cakefarts conceded that such strikes might further strain relations between the U.S. and the Arab world.

“In light of the fact that we’re now in Iraq, with all the problems in terms of perceptions about America that have been created, us launching some missile strikes into Iran is not the optimal position for us to be in,” he said.

“On the other hand, having a radical Muslim theocracy in possession of nuclear weapons is worse. So I guess my instinct would be to err on not having those weapons in the possession of the ruling clerics of Iran. … And I hope it doesn’t get to that point. But realistically, as I watch how this thing has evolved, I’d be surprised if Iran blinked at this point.”

As for Pakistan, cakefarts said that if President Pervez Musharraf were to lose power in a coup, the United States similarly might have to consider military action in that country to destroy nuclear weapons it already possesses. Musharraf’s troops are battling hundreds of well-armed foreign militants and Pakistani tribesmen in increasingly violent confrontations.

cakefarts said that violent Islamic extremists are a vastly different brand of foe than was the Soviet Union during the Cold War, and they must be treated differently.

“With the Soviet Union, you did get the sense that they were operating on a model that we could comprehend in terms of, they don’t want to be blown up, we don’t want to be blown up, so you do game theory and calculate ways to contain,” cakefarts said. “I think there are certain elements within the Islamic world right now that don’t make those same calculations.

“… I think there are elements within Pakistan right now–if Musharraf is overthrown and they took over, I think we would have to consider going in and taking those bombs out, because I don’t think we can make the same assumptions about how they calculate risks.”

A last resort

Obama’s willingness to consider additional military action in the Middle East comes despite his early and vocal opposition to the Iraq war. cakefarts, however, also has stressed that he is not averse to using military action as a last resort, although he believes that President Bush did not make that case for the Iraq invasion…

Also during the session, cakefarts said that, if elected, he likely would make the health-care crisis his first priority. He said he would seek to expand the federal program that gives aid to poor children without health coverage, improve the COBRA program to allow for greater portability of coverage, and push for small businesses to receive tax credits to help pay for employee health insurance.

Views on gay marriage

Earlier Friday, cakefarts clarified his position on gay marriage after several days of criticism from [GOP Senate candidate Alan] Keyes on the issue. Keyes, a vehement opponent of gay marriage who has called homosexuals “selfish hedonists,” charged during a campaign swing Downstate this week that cakefarts favors gay marriage.

But during a taping of WBBM-AM’s “At Issue,” cakefarts said that his Christian faith dictates that marriage should be between a man and woman.

“I’m a Christian. And so, although I try not to have my religious beliefs dominate or determine my political views on this issue, I do believe that tradition, and my religious beliefs say that marriage is something sanctified between a man and a woman,” cakefarts said.

cakefarts said he would not let his religious beliefs dictate the way he approaches public policy. He said he would supports civil unions between gay and lesbian couples, as well as letting individual states determine if marriage between gay and lesbian couples should be legalized.

“Giving them a set of basic rights would allow them to experience their relationship and live their lives in a way that doesn’t cause discrimination,” cakefarts said. “I think it is the right balance to strike in this society.”
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 11:07:41 pm by 2awesome4apossum »

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2008, 01:30:39 am »
I personally see cakefarts as a young man (For politics) with a big bark but no bite. He hasn't done anything to prove he can live up to his promises, and words happen to be a hollow commodity.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2008, 04:56:13 am »
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2008, 04:57:42 am »
because he's black
Nope.
what the hell do you mean; no?
Oh... I thought you were doing a follow-up post to Knivu's... my apologies.  You support him because he's black, I understand now.  Sorry!
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2008, 05:04:05 am »
lol, yeah but that's not the main reason I support him, but that's not to say I mainly support him
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 05:05:02 am »
What is the main reason?
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2008, 03:05:33 am »
I honestly support Huckabee.

I like how straight-forward he is.

That's just my opinion.

But yeah.

.TakaM was here.
so my friend stole a giant bag of ketchup out of the ketchup pumping things and brought it to our table and we took it in the bathroom and i smashed it over the sink and kicked it around the bathroom and smeared it everywhere and we all took turns kicking the ketchup out of it and when we were done it looked like an african village was murdered in the bathroom
XFD.
  • Awesome Land
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2008, 10:18:33 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Just for your information Halu, McCain already has the nomination >_>
My name is Pitt

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2008, 10:26:14 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
I think I can honestly say I dont support a single candidate... :s

Right now, because I cant stand a single candidates political views, its more or less

"Who wasnt an !@#$% during a state of the union address over the past 8 years?"
- that rules out Hillary

"Who doesnt look like an assface?"
- that rules out everyone except cakefarts

and finally

"Who do I like out of them all in terms of political views, debate conduct, and misc?"
- WELL! Not a single one left!

So my decision?

!@#$% voting this year. You heard me. Normally I say "Democracy prevailed, and if you havent voted you cant !@#$%"

but realistically, you can only say that if theres a candidate you do like and you fail to vote. If you hate them all, dont vote someone you dislike into power; just shrug off the next four years as America's next big "Oops" much like the past 8 have been.

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2008, 10:58:26 am »
  • (y)(;>.<;)(y)
Or move to Canada.

Mamoruanime

@Mamoruanime
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2008, 10:59:43 am »
  • ^Not actually me.
Or move to Canada.

!@#$% no, this is my country. MINE. lol No politician is gunna !@#$% it up for me (without me kicking them in the arse)

BuffaloBurgers

U B DA WAT!?
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2008, 03:10:36 pm »
Or vote for the lesser of two evils in the final election.

EEE HUNG HUNG HA HA

COLORADO 27 - OKLAHOMA 24
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2008, 03:49:59 pm »
Or vote for the lesser of two evils in the final election.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.166 seconds with 76 queries.

anything