Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fallen  (Read 1798 times)

Fallen
« on: August 06, 2006, 06:40:51 am »

"Having betrayed Jehova's wishes, God's wrath was unleashed upon Lucifer. His wings were burnt away by God's grace, and his face scarred beyond recognition. And thusly Jehova exiled Lucifer and his seven compaions from Paradise into the depths of The Guf. And more and more traitors were convicted by His holy judgement, and were exiled, thus beginning the Great Schism and forming the Fallen."

~The Book of Caspar

just an extremely quick sketch of a possible character design for Lucifer, whose origins are described in the excerpt from the holy book of the Wanderer's world, Evangelion.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Pedlya

Pederp
Re: Fallen
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 06:44:07 am »
  • Vote for Harvey!~
Well...it was quick, but meh. I think its ok but you rushed it way too much T__T
So what! I wanna get out! 'Cos there's so much out there! So many different people, living different lives! Incredibly good guys, bad guys... Folks completely different from us! It's one huge melting pot! See, it's not about success, dying in the streets, who's better, who's not! I just want to be a part of it! I realized that even if I've no connections, no talent, even if I'm one big loser, I want to use my hands and feet to think and move, to shape my own life! We can just die here or we can try, see what we've got!

Dayjo

shut the fuck up donny.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 09:11:06 am »
  • hungry..
I really like it. Nice, sketchy style and stuff, looks cool. Would be a really good "artpad" piece :D
  • My Blog

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 07:27:43 pm »
Nice for a sketch, but you should put more effort in your drawings so that they really rock. I'd like to see something that you really spent a long time and effort into. :) Maybe try and draw things via pen and paper and scan these if possible... Rather than with your mouse (or graphic tablet probably.)
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 05:07:28 am »
Nice for a sketch, but you should put more effort in your drawings so that they really rock. I'd like to see something that you really spent a long time and effort into. :) Maybe try and draw things via pen and paper and scan these if possible... Rather than with your mouse (or graphic tablet probably.)

I use an optical mouse for my drawings. Anyway, there are quite a few that I try to put a lot of effort into, although if it's a full scene I tend to get tired of trying to finish when I'm working on the details, especially on the background. I just don't have a very good attention span, I guess.

Oh well, maybe I'll try re-doing this if I'm ever bored (and actually at home). Perhaps I'll even do a full-body drawing if I have absolutely nothing to do.

"It is a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly that all his life he has been speaking nothing but the truth" - Jack, The Importance of Being Ernest

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2006, 08:27:55 am »
Yeah, okay. Do that. :D lol
  • Me on deviantART
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 50 queries.

anything