Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: did anyone know that TRM already started MM2D???  (Read 5097 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
Re: did anyone know that TRM already started MM2...
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2006, 06:46:25 am »
Doesn't surprise me I mean look what you have do do to practically turn oot to mm

clock
masks
song of time
termina field

and to ww

sailing
grappling for treasure
grapling hook
ballad of winds (getting it)
the parry thing

and these are JUST a FEW of the things you need to work out
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2006, 06:49:49 am »
So? he has already the engine done its just editing the engine a bit too MM. And then start tiling. TRM is a great coder/mapper/spriter the clock etc shouldn't be a problem.
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2006, 07:16:01 am »
editing the engine is only a small part of the job
i doubt it'll be that easy
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2006, 11:35:44 am »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
Ya Most people probably knew that, but TRM is done OoT2D :) :) :) :) :)!!!!! All he has to do is test it and fix bugs and glitches :) :) :) :) I'm so exited :) :) :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D Then he's going to start MM2D :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D Also I know that someone started MM2D with RPG maker and finished till your done the second dungeon. But I have long since forgot the site where he posted that demo ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ I'm looking for it again :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D
The number of redundant smileys in that post tells me enough about this update its credibility.

Have a nice day.
My name is Pitt
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2006, 12:49:35 pm »
  • =/
Ya Most people probably knew that, but TRM is done OoT2D :) :) :) :) :)!!!!! All he has to do is test it and fix bugs and glitches :) :) :) :) I'm so exited :) :) :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D Then he's going to start MM2D :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D Also I know that someone started MM2D with RPG maker and finished till your done the second dungeon. But I have long since forgot the site where he posted that demo ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[ I'm looking for it again :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D
Dude, I know everything about Mm 2d and no-one has even gotten to the first dungeon. Also  :( :o 8) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) smilies  ;) ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) :) don't  :) :) :) :) :) :) help  ;D ;D ;D ;D posts

Fox The Cave

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2006, 01:34:12 pm »

My hate for smilies only intensifies, and I seriously doubt this post. If this is true, which i'm sure it isn't, then i'll post a picture and video of me eating paper for you all to see.

As for MM2D, after all that's happened with OoT2D even if this is true, don't get excited about it. It would be another good four or so years before it was finished.
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2006, 03:30:34 pm »
  • The Broken King
and he's not done. If he was done, there'd be a demo. I do'nt know what makes you think he's doen. And testing bugs and glitches = not done, even if he is done everything else.

please, cut down on the smilies, they are *incredibly* annoying
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 03:36:22 pm by therabidwombat »
  • Broken Kings [Temp Site]
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2006, 03:43:07 pm »
  • Master Of Disaster
I don't know if he's working on it yet, those are propably just mockups. I think he's trying to concentrate to oot2d, before mm2d. And i don't know if he even tries to finish mm2d :/.It would be just so much work. Those are pretty old mockups/screenshots you know...

.TakaM was here
  • Lumeuni

Drew

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2006, 12:27:08 am »
Don't get super worked up about the MM thing, TRM will (probably) end up doing OOT2D, but after all this !@#$% and chaos that's happend, I doubt he'd want to do MM or any other big project
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2006, 07:32:26 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
I'm focusing all my energies on OoT2D, but I am going to use a lot of the resources to make MM2D as well...

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 07:33:58 pm »
I behind you all the way in support TRM. If you need me to try and find resources, I'm here to help.
  • Phoenix Heart
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 08:25:18 pm »
Wow, topic revival here...yes I imagine when OoT2D is done, Majoras Mask wont take very long either. It didnt take Nintendo long either.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 62 queries.