Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Making House Interiors (For GB, LttP, or MC!)  (Read 960 times)

Making House Interiors (For GB, LttP, or MC!)
« on: December 23, 2006, 07:43:44 am »
I've had some fun putting together those two StockPot Inn interiors, so now i'll take requests! If you need an interior of a house/building made for you own fan games, then please include the following, and i'll see if I can make it! (No guarantees though)

Please include in your post:
 -SPECIFICALLY what you want (what style, size of room, if from a game, what game, etc... Please don't go so specific that it's like put the bed northeast at 87 pixels from the northwestern point of the desk, or something like that ;))
 -Good quality screenshots if it's for a remake (such as a remake of Ocarina of Time or Maj. Mask)
 -If your looking for something REALLY crazy, please include sprites you want me to use as well, or else i'm going to be using already made sprites and editing it, and it won't look pretty :P)

So, post away! Add any other information ya wanna add as well. :) Remember, I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to do it!
Hm... I should probably put something here...

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
Re: Making House Interiors (For GB, LttP, or MC!...
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 11:14:36 pm »
  • .越//
so... you look for a challenge? try making the dragon roost island interiors, every level (because it goes up ) i would like to see it in mc but if its to hard use another style of your choice xP

edit: i mean the save location where the people live... not the cavern/dungeon ( that really would be a little bit big lol )
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 11:18:31 pm by yue »

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 12:51:28 am »
Shoot.... Do you have the screenshots? I can only do it by memory (and really all I remember are a few rooms), and I haven't played Wind Waker for awhile. I'd play it, but I don't have it anymore...
Hm... I should probably put something here...

pxl_moon (dotyue)

Team Dekunutz
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 08:58:30 pm »
  • .越//
play again ;) since dragon roost is the second isle... i think you could do better by looking there where you need it right?

~~Resources~~
~Minish Cap Style~

Minish Cap Beta:Firerod Icon, Majoras Mask:ChuChu, Ocarina of Time:Gossip Stone, Oracle Series:Link plays the "Herpes of Ages", Impa, Wand Maker: HUD
~GB-Zelda Style~
Ocarina of Time: Deku Caca
~Other~
Paper Mario Style Zelda&Link, Tetra Trackers HUD-Cleanups

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 46 queries.

anything