Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pokemon Crystal Legends  (Read 8985 times)

Re: Pokemon Crystal Legends
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2008, 12:03:08 pm »
  • I need something new to put here...
This place is turning into PFGC.

:P

Pokemon and Zelda are made by the same company, and if you have a handheld and are a nintendo fan, you'll most likely buy a Zelda game and a Pokemon game, they correlate, and Zelda fan games still outnumber those of pokemon.
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2008, 12:30:57 pm »
  • Super Hero Time!
Maybe remake Pokemon Gold/Silver using Sapphire/Ruby graphics? =P

Oh dear lord no. There are dozens of hacks and fan games that attempt that, most of them failing.

As much as I want a Gold/Silver remake, I really don't want to see it go next-gen that much, ESPECIALLY with those dreadful Ruby/Sapphire graphics.
!@#$% I lost my entire post, god dammit.
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008, 12:36:49 pm »
This place is turning into PFGC.

:P

Pokemon and Zelda are made by the same company, and if you have a handheld and are a nintendo fan, you'll most likely buy a Zelda game and a Pokemon game, they correlate, and Zelda fan games still outnumber those of pokemon.
XD yeah, I remember getting a GBA just for sapphire, after playing a friend's red about 3 years previously, and becoming addicted instantly. Then a few of my friends started talking zelda all the time, so I decided to get one of them, which ended up being LLTP GBA. I got hooked on that, and ever since I've played about 7 different zelda games.
Quote from: Jason
Your community is a bunch of stuck up turds.
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008, 11:04:17 pm »
  • Drop down and give me 9000!
I got hooked on zelda when I saw this game called "The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time" and a sword and shield on the cartridge, I loved it so much I decided to become a fan of the series.

I think I got into pokemon first because of the anime, then I got the game and that was darned fun, I had blue and my brother had red, few years later I had silver and he had gold, but that's as far as we went with pokemon games. I'd like to see a full length pokemon game with new original sprites and an updated battle system, but that's just me, I liked the gameboy ones, you could mix gb zelda sprites with pokemon sprites and it would sort of fit in. I doubt we'd want an ocarina of pokemon though XD.
I like potato.
  • My Myspace
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2008, 12:04:47 am »
It's good to see some Pokemon projects, there kind of a handful to get started though I've tried a number of times and kinda get to the point where  I have a walking engine and organizational system for the boxes and everything then I get overwhelmed by the small detail and how messy and not very well thought out my code is :\ Oh well maybe one of these times I'll just keep plugging on and make it somewhere :D Anyway looks good so far and good luck.
I made a thing! Please try the thing, it's what the kids are calling a "vidja game" for the iOS Splashy Bucket
  • Fictitious Spoon Productions
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008, 12:09:57 am »
All of the music is gonna be tracked in MODplug Tracker It's a little program tssf turned me onto back in the glory days :P Once you get a hang of it, it's pretty fun :D
I have always loved pokemon mostly gold and silver, but I wonder what is the main difference between this and the original ones?
EDIT: apart from the mentioned ones, <.<

Who cares. It's different from the usual Zelda crap we get.
I care, :P whats wrong with the usual zelda crap, I don't have a preference between Zelda and Pokemon, I just want to see the difference to see if it worth to download the demo, I really don't want to see something exactly the same as Gold and Silver.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 50 queries.

anything