Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Voluspo - A Post-Metal song I wrote.  (Read 2214 times)

Raen

Are you retarded or something?
Voluspo - A Post-Metal song I wrote.
« on: June 08, 2009, 11:32:11 pm »
  • I'm the gosh-darn Batman!
So, I got really into music shortly after I left ZFGC a few years back. I was in a band for a long time called Follow the Earth, but I recently left that band, as most of the members are moving to Boston in a few months, something I'm not interested in doing. I'd recommend checking them out though:
www.myspace.com/followtheearth

HOWEVER, that's not what this topic is about. This is about a solo not-exactly-side project thing I'm doing. Since I'm not in a band, I've been going nuts not playing music very often, so I started this little project. As of now, I've only written one song, called "Voluspo". Check it out here:
www.myspace.com/applesofidunn

Let me know what you think. I did all the instrument playing/singing/recording/mixing myself.

And yes, this is Acid Rain.

Raen

Re: Voluspo - A Post-Metal song I wrote.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 11:27:39 pm »
I don't generally do this, but I'd like to again request some feedback on this. I'd really like to hear what people think about my song (I'd also, if people have time, like to know what people think of the songs on my old band's myspace, as I had a part in their creation, particularly The Man With Guns for Arms).

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:53:40 am »
  • ZFGC veteran
you want feedback: fricken awesome man. like seriously I want that song :o. The music reminded me of Pink Floyd a bit.  I also liked the lyrics and the abrupt ending worked out great. What is your position in the band?

Pretty sure I liked The Man With Guns For Arms better though  ;)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:59:57 am by Link Hero of Time »

Disappearing at random intervals for long periods of time since ezboard. (look I finally fixed the spelling error!)

Raen

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 04:37:13 pm »
In my old band (that would be Follow the Earth), I did a lot of things. Specifically (depending on the song, we switched off) I played drums, guitar, bass, synth, and I did some singing/screaming. In my new "band" (that would be Idunn), I do everything on my own. It's just me!

And I'm actually glad you like The Man With Guns For Arms, as I actually wrote most of that song.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.559 seconds with 42 queries.