Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: That Dragonite With The Fancy Top Hat  (Read 3976 times)

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
That Dragonite With The Fancy Top Hat
« on: May 03, 2012, 07:59:47 am »

That Dragonite With The Fancy Top Hat

Rumours have spoken of a Dragonite who sails the seas of the Pokemon world wearing a monocle, a royal red tie and has a fancy top hat. Rumours also say that it walks around with a cane exploring the Pokemon world on cruise liners. Apparently it inherited a vast fortune from the passing of its trainer. Many trainers have been left baffled by the Dragonite with a simple question. "Why does it wear a top hat?"

There have been cases where trainers have tried to catch the Dragonite with the fancy top hat. There was a stupid kid with a pikachu from Pallet Town who tried to catch it. Dragonite just hit the trainer over the head with the cane, gave the trainer a coin and walked off. It was seen leaving Johto on the SS. Aqua heading for Kanto. Apparently it's looking for a 24k gold pocket watch.

(PM'd Starフォセーキン before posting to confirm if it's original and she confirmed it's originality :D)
Response from Star : "Wow, that is AWESOME! XD. Yes, you have my full approval of originality"

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:46:28 pm by King Tetiro »
  • Phoenix Heart

Jeod

Team Dekunutz, Doubleteam
Re: That Dragonite With The Fancy Top Hat
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 02:54:13 pm »
So what's the plot? Who will we play as? What's the gameplay like? I'm intrigued.
"You should challenge your fates. When all else fails, you can still die fighting." ~Yune

Zelda GBC+ Engine for Multimedia Fusion 2
  • Doubleteam Project Page
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 11:46:31 pm »
So what's the plot? Who will we play as? What's the gameplay like? I'm intrigued.

You play as Jeod, first person voting game set in ZFGC. The Russians are the bad guys again.

On topic: Cool character, funny sprite. The confused citizens around him are great.

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 02:44:57 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
(PM'd Starフォセーキン before posting to confirm if it's original and he confirmed it's originality :D)
Response from Star : "Wow, that is AWESOME! XD. Yes, you have my full approval of originality"

I don't mean to go off-topic, but I'm a girl btw.
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 02:46:13 pm »
(PM'd Starフォセーキン before posting to confirm if it's original and he confirmed it's originality :D)

I don't mean to go off-topic, but I'm a girl btw.

Opps my apologies Star. Now excuse whilst I go into the hole of embarrassed. I shall change it right now
  • Phoenix Heart

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 09:06:19 am »
Well are rumours that Dragonite is heading for Celadon City. Apparently it's heading to the Department Store for the watch.

I shall let you know what he is up to later this week.
  • Phoenix Heart

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 08:27:22 am »
Howdy folks, sorry I haven't been updating it lately. Some bad stuff has happened lately. (The family dog was diagnosed with cancer related with a leg lump and so I had to look after it whilst the leg is healing). So I've been delaying game development as well as other stuff.

I will be working on this today though! I do very apologise for the massive delay

EDIT:

Well that Celadon City was a big fat lie of a rumour. It turns out he had taken the ship to Lilycove City in Hoenn. Where he met "That Dragonete With The Pretty Pink Bow". So they spent the day together and there could be something blossoming.

Oh yes...And that stupid boy and his friends had to stop and stare...

(Staff Note : I couldn't find an Edit button for some reason.)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 09:10:10 am by King Tetiro »
  • Phoenix Heart

Starforsaken101

Wake the Beast
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 01:18:45 pm »
  • www.mouffers.com
Howdy folks, sorry I haven't been updating it lately. Some bad stuff has happened lately. (The family dog was diagnosed with cancer related with a leg lump and so I had to look after it whilst the leg is healing). So I've been delaying game development as well as other stuff.

I will be working on this today though! I do very apologise for the massive delay

EDIT:

Well that Celadon City was a big fat lie of a rumour. It turns out he had taken the ship to Lilycove City in Hoenn. Where he met "That Dragonete With The Pretty Pink Bow". So they spent the day together and there could be something blossoming.

This is so cute ^_^
  • Starforsaken101's DeviantART

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 09:56:47 am »

EDIT:

This is so cute ^_^

Hehe I thought it would be! I'm quite impressed with how that turned out.

In other news, That Dragonite has been spending time with That Dragonete. Rumour has it they are looking for a pink parasol for That Dragonete. Whilst he was preparing for the FROSTNOVA DIVISION of course. A gentleman must always be prepared for any scenario. He has been purchasing Winterwear as ice is a Dragon's weakness.
  • Phoenix Heart

King Tetiro

Leader of Phoenix Heart
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 07:03:00 am »
Well that rumour was true! Dragonite was buying Winterwear but there wasn't any photos as proof. But I hear they are walking on some mountains. I wonder if I can get a photo as proof?

Anywho sorry for the delay, I have recently been taken ill. I'll be fine. I'll work on the character more today!
  • Phoenix Heart
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 61 queries.