Hello Guest, please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Login with username, password and session length.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: My last post about OoT2D on ZFGC  (Read 10581 times)

FISSURE

Re: My last post about OoT2D on ZFGC
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2006, 08:48:22 am »
Fine you your opinion but what I'm saying is that some people have been a little bit too harsh on him.

So do you.

I don't think they have been too harsh. Everyone has their own opinion
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2006, 10:36:26 am »
Im with Skull Kid on this...this topic isnt about if you care or not, its about TRM simply saying that he wont be posting OoT2D stuff here...DONE. If y'all don't care, why make a fuss about it?

And personally when he sees all the comments he would be GLAD that he moved...
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2006, 11:12:43 am »
  • Credits to BaB
TRM, I hope you don't leave ZFGC, it's good to have you here as a regular member! Well I would like to contact you as I have some questions regarding the language file, can I have your e-mail address? I do not doubt the existance of this project and I'm eagerly waiting for it!

Pyru

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2006, 11:23:09 am »
TRM, serious business. <_< >_>

It's your choice, whatever. Regardless on my opinions on the matter of OoT2D, I hope you do what you feel is best- within the rules.

Fox

Turnbeutelvergesser since 1988.
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2006, 01:36:03 pm »
I'd look forward to a preventive lock of this topic...
  • Me on deviantART
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2006, 02:42:04 pm »
  • =/
Good bye.
 When will you be purchasing this domain and crap?
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2006, 02:45:38 pm »
  • ZFGC Founder
TRM, I hope you don't leave ZFGC, it's good to have you here as a regular member! Well I would like to contact you as I have some questions regarding the language file, can I have your e-mail address? I do not doubt the existance of this project and I'm eagerly waiting for it!
My email address is dbarras@gmail.com. The language file is at:

http://www.barrashomes.com/english.xml
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2006, 03:24:03 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
Thanks a lot! I'll be e-mailing you soon! (I'm the French translator, remember?)

Kirby

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2006, 06:53:04 pm »
"END OF LINE" ;)
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2006, 08:14:41 pm »
"END OF LINE" ;)
Ohoohoho, I almost forgot that one...Kirby?  :o
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2006, 08:16:27 pm »
  • =/
"END OF LINE" ;)
A shocking twist....... and even better is HE MADE 3 POSTS.
« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2006, 08:20:39 pm »
  • Credits to BaB
"END OF LINE" ;)
A shocking twist....... and even better is HE MADE 3 POSTS.

He was on chat for 20 minutes, too bad you missed him!
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2006, 03:30:29 pm »
I'll follow you TRM!
« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2006, 06:55:31 pm »
  • I choose you, Zorua!
"END OF LINE" ;)
ROFL, some people never change...especially not when they're all pink and furry ;)
My name is Pitt
« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2006, 10:54:25 pm »
  • Maybe I'll just sit here and bleed at you.
Isn't there a more appropriate forum for this other then off-topic Lunar? Not that I have a special particular interest in this topic. But I just thought I should point it out. I'm prety sure there is still a "fan game general discussion" board on the main index isn't there?

Anyways, another thing I wanted to mention. For those of you who are making posts that say things like "I don't care about your f*cking game, your a liar, I don't believe you" etc. etc. Can I just ask why you even made these posts? (Right off the top of my head Lunar and Drewdelz come to mind but a good majority of the psots in this topic are also like this only less angry).

He didn't ask for your opinions on the game, nor did he in anyway make a post that resembles something like this: "You guys got to believe me, I am not lying! Its real! blah blah blah" in which case your posts would have been slightly more appropriate. He is just making a simple announcment about his project. Would you guys go and do this in any of the other OOT2D topics? (if they wern't in the wrong section) No. But because of the past of all of this you guys think its appropriate to make stupid posts like these, that have been made countless times in nearly all of his topics.

He has every right to keep posting stuff about his game, weather you believe it or not. You guys are the staff. You sure aren't representing very well in this topic. Forget all the past for a second. Now ask yourself (without taking into acount any past involving Dan.) Should you have made such comments? I don't have any more special respect for Dan then any other member. I would have said this same thing for anybody. Frankly. He did not ask for oppinions on his game, or weather you believed in it or not. Nor did he try to sway you with information. All he is doing. Is comming back to his original community that he founded and after all of the crap thats happened in the past, making a final statement to clear up any rumors and for anybody that dose give any little !@#$% about it. I think I can speak for him when I say he doesn't want to hear your stupid comments about weather you believe him or not. Nor dose he care. But he has every right to post a notice about the future of his project and his forum and website for those that do care.

Basicly, all in all. I'm trying to say. You guys were being imature here, and didn' need to even make a comment if you truly don't like this game or care about it. Me personaly, I don't care about it either. But I at least had something else to say to him. Which is thank you for creating this forum thats given me joy for a few years. I could easily go into detail about why I might or might not believe him, or this and that. But I know this isn't the appropriate topic to do so in. And I figure, it's common sense. Would you think it apprpriate for me to go into any of your topics (gangwars for example drew), and say things like "I do not believe you" "I don't care" "so what?" when you just make a simple update, or general announcement to the community about it?

Now go ahead and say what you want to me. If anything. But don't make yourselves look more imature about it. Ad go ahead and call me ksis ass for sticking up for him in this matter. But frankly. I would do the same for anybody, and I don't care what you think I am or am not doing.

And also, I think with the whole posting in community speak thing. I think for anybody else, it might have been different. But for Dan, I think an exception should be made. Why? Just becasue of all thats happened in the past. The fact that he created this forum, and that he started the community. Then all the stuff that happend in the past. This is like a final word to the community about the entire thing, which dose concern the community, because it was what started it int he first place. He is not here to advertise his game as far as I can see. But whatever. I might be wrong in this l;ast statement. I just felt that maybe since I believe this did have some actual purpose for the community it was wrong to move it elsewhere.

I'm not going to post this one in blue because I wan't to make sure it gets read. It goes for everybody else who was posting things like "I don't believe you", or "Who cares".

ah'greed.  It's lame to exclusively target him, especially when this topic wasn't even made with the intention to incite a damn thing.  So he mentions OoT2d.  Well of course thats to be expected.  He mentions it because he knows if he doesn't, the first things to pop up would be a dozen questions about the fate of OoT2d.  It's the thing that people most majorly associate him with.
  • Chaos Colosseum
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Contact Us | Legal | Advertise Here
2013 © ZFGC, All Rights Reserved

Page created in 0.774 seconds with 67 queries.